This Is A Prime Example Of How The Media Lies To Us

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This brother always keeps it a hundred. The media does the same exact thing with Trump. It takes bits and pieces from the event and twists it around to make it look like he's the bad guy. Now they're doing the exact same thing with the school and the policemen (and or women) involved. SMH.

Well damn, 2019 and Nick Sandman. A 19 year old white kid demonized by the media, then goes opps, then memory holed it. Then glom on to a black person that died of fentanyl overdose and shift the blame to a white police officer because...remind me again? (George Floyd) Racism? Not because these creeps will burn your home/business down? Not because if you don't do what they say, they will burn you down...? That couldn't possibly be threatening at all.

Well damn, 2019 and Nick Sandman. A 19 year old white kid demonized by the media, then goes opps, then memory holed it. Then glom on to a black person that died of fentanyl overdose and shift the blame to a white police officer because...remind me again? (George Floyd) Racism? Not because these creeps will burn your home/business down? Not because if you don't do what they say, they will burn you down...? That couldn't possibly be threatening at all.

That's another thing that the media does. They seem to turn little issues into big ones. For example, yes it's true that George Floyd's death shouldn't have happened, but why the fuck do they have to honor him by making a statue out of him while at the same time taking important statues of historical figures down?

If you know they're lying to you ... what's the point in the lying?

Because they're too stupid to realize that they've already been caught at it.

It's annoying to actually pick through it. Sadly their Kool aid drinking audience takes their lies as truth.

What a truly boring world it would be if we all believed the same things.

Because they're too stupid to realize that they've already been caught at it.

In my job, I deal with actual stupid people. People so alarmingly dim that I question how they manage to convert oxygen into CO2.

I don't believe people who work in media do what they do because they are stupid. They do it because they believe everyone else is stupid.

And, most of the time, they are completely correct.

What a truly boring world it would be if we all believed the same things.

EaSEJ-tUMAMtOcs.jpg

This brother always keeps it a hundred. The media does the same exact thing with Trump. It takes bits and pieces from the event and twists it around to make it look like he's the bad guy. Now they're doing the exact same thing with the school and the policemen (and or women) involved. SMH.

He is absolutely correct. The father was not arrested for voicing his opinion against what the school was doing. He was arrested, twice, for disorderly conduct. Thank you.

He is absolutely correct. The father was not arrested for voicing his opinion against what the school was doing. He was arrested, twice, for disorderly conduct. Thank you.

It's amazing that we actually agree on something for once. He is the one who messed up even though he did have every right to be upset. If you don't listen to the police further action will be forced against you just like the man in the video was saying.

It's annoying to actually pick through it. Sadly their Kool aid drinking audience takes their lies as truth.
I am not sure anybody, not a party to a movement, takes anything their counterparts produce as truth. Usually a pretty heavy dose of propaganda in the production. Normal people know it.

Or ... she could grow up to the the over-reported missing blonde girl on CNN.

You know even though I agree with you that it was over-reported, that joke was uncalled for. The girl lost her life and was strangled to death. It's her partner and probably his parents that are the joke not her. She's the innocent victim.

In my job, I deal with actual stupid people. People so alarmingly dim that I question how they manage to convert oxygen into CO2.

I don't believe people who work in media do what they do because they are stupid. They do it because they believe everyone else is stupid.

And, most of the time, they are completely correct.
What kind of people do you deal with that cannot convert O2

I am not sure anybody, not a party to a movement, takes anything their counterparts produce as truth. Usually a pretty heavy dose of propaganda in the production. Normal people know it.
That's why I just skip most of the words and look at the numbers. It's amazing how the same numbers can be twisted into completely different stories.

That's why I just skip most of the words and look at the numbers. It's amazing how the same numbers can be twisted into completely different stories.
Somebody developed some numbers on a unit I was commanding, prompting orders from 3 different levels of command to answer and explain by a certain date. I used their exact numbers differently in sentence and context and sent the report back up the chain and ended up getting commendations from 4 different levels above unit level. I love using peoples own numbers back against them.

Forum List

Back