this is a great time for we conservatives to watch libnet.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i get my tv out of the air, so that's networks. but for the connected, this is the time to watch msnbc and the cnn.

this is what they will call bottom, but i have no respect or pity for them. they have been the protectors of the corrupt.

and i see flashes of brilliance from the young people who seem to be cutting through the era of editorial journalism. breitbart would be proud, citizen journalism is what got Trump elected.

Breitbart, scumbag that he was, would be disgusted to see the alt-right sewer that his site has become.

And the phrase you're looking for is vanity journalism.

• Banned
Breitbart, scumbag that he was, would be disgusted to see the alt-right sewer that his site has become.

i wasn't.

New social media tools empower citizen journalism - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../new-social-media-tools-empower-citizen-journal...
Breitbart News
Jul 16, 2016 - Citizen journalism has been around for centuries, but each technological advance has made it easier to reach more people, said Valerie ...

Last edited:

It has been made clear that journalism is dead. Therefore it is voting for Hillary.

• Banned

i wasn't.

Oh, ok. Sorry. Hack journalism. Clickbait journalism. Take your pick.
i like editorial journalism man.

Well then, brietbart isn't your thing.
i was referring to the liberal side. breitbart and drudge etc... there are so many poping up on the web, it's pretty great. what we have now isn't transprant with our government.

i wasn't.

i was referring to the liberal side. breitbart and drudge etc... there are so many poping up on the web, it's pretty great. what we have now isn't transprant with our government.

Drudge has been around for ages. He doesn't do anything either except rewrite headlines and link out to other sources. He's a headline writer.

You need to be more discerning with your sources.

i wasn't.

Drudge has been around for ages. He doesn't do anything either except rewrite headlines and link out to other sources. He's a headline writer.

You need to be more discerning with your sources.
i appreciate the advice.

It has been made clear that journalism is dead. Therefore it is voting for Hillary.

Journalism certainly isn't dead. It's actually a fantastic time for it.
i agree, Trump has single-handedly forced the issue, and subsequent accountability. that's a big deal to me. the networks and cnn have campaign so hard for hillary, when Trump wins, they all fall down.

no one has treated the press like Trump before, that's the guy i want in the whitehouse.

Forum List

Back