This is a Communist offensive which has nothing to do with black civil rights or police brutality...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...most people agree that police officers should not use excessive force in apprehending suspects. The number of people who think otherwise is so small they could be gathered in a small class room.

Despite that fact, BLM -- which is a Marxist front -- has instigated a rebellion.

I see this as an open ploy to disrupt society in order to create conditions for a Communist revolution.

This attempt will fail, because the Communists do not have the numbers to pull off an overthrow of the government.

And yet, they have made significant progress in forcing corporations and organizations to support them and send them money.

B7967513-EAB0-40C9-A56A-DD5DECB9F3B6.jpeg

...most people agree that police officers should not use excessive force in apprehending suspects. The number of people who think otherwise is so small they could be gathered in a small class room.

Despite that fact, BLM -- which is a Marxist front -- has instigated a rebellion.

I see this as an open ploy to disrupt society in order to create conditions for a Communist revolution.

This attempt will fail, because the Communists do not have the numbers to pull off an overthrow of the government.

And yet, they have made significant progress in forcing corporations and organizations to support them and send them money.
Call it the Thanksgiving/Autumn Offensive, similar to the Easter/Spring Offensive.

What's interesting is that it's very easily discovered through an internet search that BLM is a Marxist organization, but most people apparently don't know this.

They are openly exploiting a handful of high visibility cases of Blacks shot by cops to cause chaos, division and gain power. That is what Marxists do, and their founding Marxist Barack Obama understands that better than anyone.

The thing is this: the atheist/Satanist/Sadist communists who are actively attempting to suicide our great nation do not require armies to succeed. They are winning through ideological and psychological warfare . . . a war they began decades ago and have fought successfully for generations. Why would they need an army when our own armies—our own people—are being led to destroy each other as a result of their ideological conditioning of our youth. Game over, man . . . game over.

They are openly exploiting a handful of high visibility cases of Blacks shot by cops to cause chaos, division and gain power. That is what Marxists do, and their founding Marxist Barack Obama understands that better than anyone.
Well he was trained by a domestic terrorist so...

The thing is this: the atheist/Satanist/Sadist communists who are actively attempting to suicide our great nation do not require armies to succeed. They are winning through ideological and psychological warfare . . . a war they began decades ago and have fought successfully for generations. Why would they need an army when our own armies—our own people—are being led to destroy each other as a result of their ideological conditioning of our youth. Game over, man . . . game over.

The Democrats are pitiful and I am not going to bless their hearts. Call the Chaplain to do heart blessing.

Last edited:
The communists are making people afraid of them. Notice that they weren't stopped when it was a half dozen. Now they invade with 50 or more. Black lives matter is their battle cry. They need to be met with serious firepower.

Nah, maobama is a johnny come lately. Jackson and Sharpton have been extorting companies for decades.

I've seen some, not all, (as many are well meaning, even if unwitting) Marxist slogans and methods and I'd like to see the money trail, along with ANTIFA.

Some wish to undermine the U.S government and it's interests. I've been hearing it for many years. If intelligence agencies think they are so smart that this can all just be turned off if Trump loses, I will say to them, they are too stupid to be in the intel business. Quite frankly I think if some never had been in the business, America and the West might be in a better place today.

This anti-American approach has been going on in full force for over a decade. Money is coming from somewhere, and, it's acceptance goes WELL beyond short term goals.

Such anti-Americanism used to be naive, idealist hippies, now it is indoctrinated kids showered with praise for "speaking out about climate change" or some other adult problem. Now it's wealthy adults, media, corporations and leaders, all capitulating to political pressure designed to fleece U.S taxpayers.

Executives and powerful leaders are already openly selling out to the communists. What will the next generation be doing when this generation is old, tired and useless? They have seen they can do as they please, those raking in cash don't care.

Just where are the patriotic Americans that used to be in such large numbers?

I've seen some, not all, (as many are well meaning, even if unwitting) Marxist slogans and methods and I'd like to see the money trail, along with ANTIFA.

Some wish to undermine the U.S government and it's interests. I've been hearing it for many years. If intelligence agencies think they are so smart that this can all just be turned off if Trump loses, I will say to them, they are too stupid to be in the intel business. Quite frankly I think if some never had been in the business, America and the West might be in a better place today.

This anti-American approach has been going on in full force for over a decade. Money is coming from somewhere, and, it's acceptance goes WELL beyond short term goals.

Such anti-Americanism used to be naive, idealist hippies, now it is indoctrinated kids showered with praise for "speaking out about climate change" or some other adult problem. Now it's wealthy adults, media, corporations and leaders, all capitulating to political pressure designed to fleece U.S taxpayers.

Executives and powerful leaders are already openly selling out to the communists. What will the next generation be doing when this generation is old, tired and useless? They have seen they can do as they please, those raking in cash don't care.

Just where are the patriotic Americans that used to be in such large numbers?
They are out and about.

Regardless of their motives for rebellion, it is pretty hilarious when you think about the players involved.

This "revolution" is one where the mega corporations, the news media, the Hollywood elite, and the political class back the overthrow of the oppressive working class. The fact that self-professed Marxists founded what's arguably the primary organization behind the spear-tip of the movement is so God damn ironic that I'd piss myself laughing if it wasn't so infuriating.

ump
Regardless of their motives for rebellion, it is pretty hilarious when you think about the players involved.

This "revolution" is one where the mega corporations, the news media, the Hollywood elite, and the political class back the overthrow of the oppressive working class. The fact that self-professed Marxists founded what's arguably the primary organization behind the spear-tip of the movement is so God damn ironic that I'd piss myself laughing if it wasn't so infuriating.

Yesterday, the owner of BET (black entrainment television) came out in support of Trump.

Forum List

Back