This is a beautiful thing to watch.

Watch Candace Owens wipe the floor with Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, and gets a standing ovation.
The blue wave just got splashed.

Candace is a VERY smart, VERY young, and VERY attractive, conservative BLACK WOMAN. This is why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, many of which post on these threads, can't STAND her and absolutely HATE her guts. Of course, they are COMPLETELY jealous of this fine woman who left the Democratic Plantation really NOT all that long ago. Candace will be old enough to run for president in 2024, she'll be 35, but I'm thinking 2028 would be ideal for her to give a shot as being president. Can you IMAGINE having a smart, conservative black woman as our president? I sure CAN!

Watch Candace Owens wipe the floor with Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, and gets a standing ovation.

Trump/Owens 2020

Sounds good! I'm not SURE what the minimum age for a VP is. Candace is just 31. I'll check on this and be right back.

The minimum age to be vice president is unfortunately 35, the same as president. So Candace WILL have to wait until 2024 to run for either position.

Bla bla bla, we have heard this all before, they had best get some new talking points, instead they linger on Avenatti, Russia, Hillary, voter fraud, etc. Schiff and Pelosi all old stuff.

Bla bla bla, we have heard this all before, they had best get some new talking points, instead they linger on Avenatti, Russia, Hillary, voter fraud, etc. Schiff and Pelosi all old stuff.
This is pointing out, not lingering.
Lingering is what the left has been doing for 4 years.

Now the tables are turning it's "Yawn...politics, politics, blah, blah..." You guys are pathetic really.

Last edited:
Black is beautiful when it's eloquent and patriotic like that. This is 2Fe and I approve of this message.
If this is a poke at the title of my thread, the word 'beautiful' was in no way a reference to
the old 'black is beautiful' stereotype cliche', or whatever you want to call it. I could have chosen any number
of words- inspirational, encouraging, enjoyable, eye-opening, stunning, great.....it could have been Richard Dreyfuss speaking and I may have said "beautiful to watch.......". We clear on this now twobit? :)

Black is beautiful when it's eloquent and patriotic like that. This is 2Fe and I approve of this message.
If this is a poke at the title of my thread, the word 'beautiful' was in no way a reference to
the old 'black is beautiful' stereotype cliche', or whatever you want to call it. I could have chosen any number
of words- inspirational, encouraging, enjoyable, eye-opening, stunning, great.....it could have been Richard Dreyfuss speaking and I may have said "beautiful to watch.......". We clear on this now twobit? :)

I think we've figured out that you're sensitive little c*nt, that probably should find a hobby better suited for you.... maybe knitting? watching flies fuck?

Candace is a VERY smart, VERY young, and VERY attractive, conservative BLACK WOMAN. This is why the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics, many of which post on these threads, can't STAND her and absolutely HATE her guts. Of course, they are COMPLETELY jealous of this fine woman who left the Democratic Plantation really NOT all that long ago. Candace will be old enough to run for president in 2024, she'll be 35, but I'm thinking 2028 would be ideal for her to give a shot as being president. Can you IMAGINE having a smart, conservative black woman as our president? I sure CAN!

Biden says he's more black than her. Biden will vote for Biden (his wife will help him remember to)

Forum List

Back