This is 1938. First They Came for the Unvaccinated.

o1-a1-2-jpg.526845

cs_lewis_quote_3.jpg

" . .. . . The question is why are we being treated like stupid children who cannot simply choose, but have to take a “jab” and then get “green passes” to travel or work or enter any establishment.

Apparently, governments and big corporations worldwide are worried about our “health”.

But are they, really?

Like monomaniacs, they seem to be worried exclusively about Covid.

Not about the incredible amount of mental health issues and the alarming increase of teenage suicides during the various “lockdowns”.

Not about people, like my elderly neighbours, who could not see their family (who live in another country) for over two years and are suffering with solitude.

Not for the people who, afraid of contracting Covid, didn’t go to the hospital to treat other conditions and died.

Not for the people who died or got sick because of side effects of the vaccines.

No, it’s just “Covid”. And even that doesn’t seem to be their main worry. As long as they get their “vaccine passports” and their “tracking apps” and their “cashless society”, they don’t really care if you get the disease or not.

When did this wave of fake concern started? Ok, governments were probably always in the business of being annoying busybodies – “I’m from the government and I am here to help” was a scary sentence since who knows how long. But companies for decades were mostly concerned with selling their product, not with lecturing us. . . . "

This is from a liberal site. . . but, the implications go far, far beyond what the far left is complaining about, that the conservative, libertarian media has failed to alert real classical liberals and conservatives of the threat. This is what happens to us all, when we live in our echo chambers. I have captured the implications of the globalist's beta test of their plans in Australian below it. . . put two and two together for what is in store in the next few years here. . .

There is some bi-partisan push-back, including Paul, who, as you know, is a member of the Freedom Caucus.

Planned Expansion of Facial Recognition by US Agencies Called 'Disturbing'​

"Face surveillance is so invasive of privacy, so discriminatory against people of color, and so likely to trigger false arrests, that the government should not be using face surveillance at all," said one privacy advocate.

". . .The Government Accountability Office surveyed federal agencies and found ten have specific plans to increase their use of the technology by 2023—surveilling people for numerous reasons including to identify criminal suspects, track government employees' level of alertness, and match faces of people on government property with names on watch lists.

The report (pdf) was released as lawmakers face pressure to pass legislation to limit the use of facial recognition technology by the government and law enforcement agencies.

Sens. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Rand Paul (D-Ky.) introduced the Fourth Amendment Is Not for Sale Act in April to prevent agencies from using "illegitimately obtained" biometric data, such as photos from the software company Clearview AI. The company has scraped billions of photos from social media platforms without approval and is currently used by hundreds of police departments across the United States.

The bill has not received a vote in either chamber of Congress yet. . . . "

o1-a1-2-jpg.535819

It's a damn shot.
Shot doesn't care about your religion or race or any of that stuff.
It's a damned shot.

No one's coming to your door to drag you away to stupid camp.
Don't want the shot?

Get fired.
No interstate public transportation for you.
Won't be allowed at some public functions.

SO, PLEASE...
Stop comparing yourselves to Jews being dragged into the gas chambers.
It is just plain stupid.
Welp, you just saved me a lot of typing. Thx.:)

Yeah, spot on, this posting.

I remember how they told me in history class how the Jews were offered free vaccinations in 1938 against a deadly disease, and they were so appaled, because they felt it was their god-given right to recklessly kill people by spreading this disease, so 6 million of them suddenly all dropped dead.

It’s tyranny, I tell you! It’s like Hitler or Mao or your mom making you eat your vegetables!
More like Mao making you eat your vegetables. Or, at least whatever the government tells you are vegetables. What this tyranny wants is compliance. Instant 100% compliance without question.

Forum List

Back