This Hyperventilating About Contraceptives is Overblown

Conservatives: Do You Want a Govt "Ban" on Contraceptives?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • It's nuanced (please explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I believe very, very few Conservatives/Republicans truly want govt involved in contraception, even Catholics and others who are morally opposed. Justice Thomas is only being Constitutionally solid when he asserts that this issue too belongs to the states, not the federal govt.

Still, we have articles like this from May, and plenty of hyperventilating all over.

A lot of it is exposing some real morons like those mentioned in your article. As Ive noted before, I am pro-life but I want in no way to be associated with those noted in your article.

It's also fascinating to me how someone can rail over IUD's but then fully support some guy that brags about cheating on his wives.

I believe very, very few Conservatives/Republicans truly want govt involved in contraception, even Catholics and others who are morally opposed. Justice Thomas is only being Constitutionally solid when he asserts that this issue too belongs to the states, not the federal govt.

Still, we have articles like this from May, and plenty of hyperventilating all over.

Artificial birth control is evil. It frustrates the sharing and procreative aspect that sex is intended to be. It makes sex a purely mechanical act, and it objectifies women.

As Ricardo Montalban said "The rhythm method is one of the wisest policies of the Catholic Church. It fans the flames of passion". The ten-day hiatus is good for people in the same way fasting is good for them, or some Lenten abstinence. Or any self-induced temporary self-deprivation. It strengthens the soul. It heightens love.

A lot of it is exposing some real morons like those mentioned in your article. As Ive noted before, I am pro-life but I want in no way to be associated with those noted in your article.

It's also fascinating to me how someone can rail over IUD's but then fully support some guy that brags about cheating on his wives.
For the 1000th time, Trump, though not perfect, is far to superior to the alternative which is wholesale baby-killers.

Artificial birth control is evil. It frustrates the sharing and procreative aspect that sex is intended to be. It makes sex a purely mechanical act, and it objectifies women.

As Ricardo Montalban said "The rhythm method is one of the wisest policies of the Catholic Church. It fans the flames of passion". The ten-day hiatus is good for people in the same way fasting is good for them, or some Lenten abstinence. Or any self-induced temporary self-deprivation. It strengthens the soul. It heightens love.

This might be true in your personal faith life. It's a terrible prescription for modern America and should not be applied as a law. Period.

That
For the 1000th time, Trump, though not perfect, is far to superior to the alternative which is wholesale baby-killers.
For the 1000th time, Trump supporters are largely massive hypocrites. Two people in a decades long relationship where they have cared for each other and have had respect for each other have Trump supporters wanting to remove from them the rights that Trump had while cheating on his wives.

I agree with you and will note that even in Missouri, the effort failed.

Do you suppose Trump used the rhythm method while cheating on his wives?

No. Safe sex is smart and should be done. Not only does it protect you from knocking her up it can stop you from getting STDs.

It's a no brainer. And if more used Contraceptives we wouldn't have a Billion plus dollar industry in this country on abortions.

Now for the other side of the story. Many states are not WANTING TO PAY FOR CONTRACEPTIVES.

Some, like Birth control pills can be expensive. But it's not my job to provide a condom or a rubber for my neighbor. That is HIS JOB.

While some will say we should make it free because it's better than having to pay for a child later........it denies ACCOUNTABILTY of those getting pregnant. People ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. And it's not everyone else's job to pay for it when YOU SCREW .......LITERALLY............UP.

Now for the other side of the story. Many states are not WANTING TO PAY FOR CONTRACEPTIVES.

Some, like Birth control pills can be expensive. But it's not my job to provide a condom or a rubber for my neighbor. That is HIS JOB.

While some will say we should make it free because it's better than having to pay for a child later........it denies ACCOUNTABILTY of those getting pregnant. People ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. And it's not everyone else's job to pay for it when YOU SCREW .......LITERALLY............UP.

I can agree with both of those...although I might be persuaded that bc should be at least made inexpensive.

(If you haven't already, please vote in the poll! Trying to prove something to hyperventilators, thanks)

Do you condemn your health care provider for including birth control coverage or do you just go to the ER and stiff them?

I can agree with both of those...although I might be persuaded that bc should be at least made inexpensive.

(If you haven't already, please vote in the poll! Trying to prove something to hyperventilators, thanks)
iu

Unless that immorality is cheating on your wives. Taking the Lords name in vain. Calling people names. Cheating people. Lying, etc.

What is the issue you keep hammering on here? That Trump is not a Christian or what, and we voted for him?

I have said this so many times. Here goes AGAIN. We were not voting for a pastor, husband, best friend, neighbor or whatever. It's a JOB. President. That's it.

He did a good job as president, even though his personal life leaves MUCH to be desired.

Do I have to put all of that under my avatar? Or what?

Do you condemn your health care provider for including birth control coverage or do you just go to the ER and stiff them?
Your ignorant ass is still on ignore. But I'll play just this once. I pay out the ass for insurance. Way too damned much. And thanks to people like you it went up 252 a month. And thanks to people like you my gas has doubled.

So I think I can say this without reservation..............FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON ON STIFFING ERS.

This thread is not about Trump punk. You are trolling it to because you don't like the topic.

Back to iggy land for you.

What is the issue you keep hammering on here? That Trump is not a Christian or what, and we voted for him?'

Mass hypocrisy. Picking and choosing which "sins" you will support and which "sinners" you will support.

I have said this so many times. Here goes AGAIN. We were not voting for a pastor, husband, best friend, neighbor or whatever. It's a JOB. President. That's it.

He did a good job as president, even though his personal life leaves MUCH to be desired.

Do I have to put all of that under my avatar? Or what?

No, you are clear, he stated hatred for the same people you hate so all is good.

Your ignorant ass is still on ignore. But I'll play just this once. I pay out the ass for insurance. Way too damned much. And thanks to people like you it went up 252 a month. And thanks to people like you my gas has doubled.

So I think I can say this without reservation..............FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON ON STIFFING ERS.

This thread is not about Trump punk. You are trolling it to because you don't like the topic.

Back to iggy land for you.

Why should I pay for your cancer treatments? Get a second job and pay for your own.

Forum List

Back