This Happened To Me...

Pale Rider said:
She was in a green Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I just felt that she was a huge busy body. It wasn't and isn't her place to tell me how to drive or what signs to follow. If she wants to drive around policing how people drive, then go to fucking police school and be cop, otherwise keep your fucking mouth shut, or CALL the police.

I think people like that are in serious need of a LIFE!!!

mom4 said:
I was in college, and parking was crowded, but still available; you just had to walk a ways...

I parked way out and made my way through the nearer lots. A car was getting ready to pull out of a good spot, and another was waiting for the space with its turn light blinking. A third car saw the situation, sped up, and put its light on, like it was going to get the spot. Well, the lady pulling out knew who had been there first, and she pulled out of the spot in a way that the first car could get in and the other car was blocked.

The lady who had seen the spot first parked and got out of her car, and so did the guy who thought he was going to cheat her out of that spot. He got all up in her face yelling and cussing; I was ready to run for the help phones they have in the parking lot bc I seriously thought he was going to hit her. But after a minute, he went back to his car, she took off toward campus, and so did I. We hadn't gone very far when we hear this CRASH! That crazy guy had purposely smashed up the rear of her car, AND he was backing up to ram it again. I think he hit it like three or four times. Someone must have called campus security, bc they came to straighten out the mess.

It never ceases to amaze me... what makes some people think they DESERVE to have whatever they want? I could NEVER see myself purposely ramming a car just bc they got a good spot that I would've liked to have had. Insanity.

Parking Lot Rage

Did it look like this?

Pale Rider said:
That moron broad should thank her lucky stars it was me she was loud mouthing to, and not some road ragger. That's exactly how people get shot.

I've never actually experienced it, but I have the philosophy that people who frivolously try to mess with your life need to pay a price. This woman attempted to get you into trouble at your job for the most trivial of reasons. She attempted to take away something that is probably valuable to you for no reason other than to assuage her ego.

I think that if someone tried to hose me like this and succeeded, the first thing I'd do is burn her damn house down around her ears. Then I'd get serious about getting even.

Forum List

Back