This guy was a LGBTQ leader?

Mental...of course he was some leader of LGBT

What does sexual orientation have to do with his mental state? -0-. It was removed from DSM decades ago. My question is, why not shoot him in the leg or arm, disable him if he was a danger, not kill him. But there were parts hidden by trees, perhaps more will be known in coming days.

And this guy was the chief strategist for Trump. Go figure.
DIYMIdZUEAAI_Mq.jpg

What does sexual orientation have to do with his mental state? -0-. It was removed from DSM decades ago. My question is, why not shoot him in the leg or arm, disable him if he was a danger, not kill him. But there were parts hidden by trees, perhaps more will be known in coming days.

Oh, another "shoot him in the arm or the leg" person!

Have you ever shot a firearm? A person can be shot and STILL kill you.

He had a knife, and, did you read the last sentence?

But there were parts hidden by trees, perhaps more will be known in coming days.[/QUOTE]

Especially when the person is drugged up.

He had a knife, and, did you read the last sentence?

But there were parts hidden by trees, perhaps more will be known in coming days.

How does that change what you stated?

Everything I have ever read about it says that police are trained to shoot for center mass, both because that makes them more likely to hit the person they are shooting at, and because hitting someone in a limb may not stop them. The idea of shooting someone in an extremity is more of a movie trope than a real thing.

You would do better to ask if the police tried to Taze him first, and if not, why not? Still, from what I've read about this situation, it was a perfectly reasonable shooting. The video only seems to confirm that, with the suspect yelling "Shoot me!" multiple times. At the least, we seem to have a person of questionable mental state with a weapon. It may have been a suicide-by-cop.

Concerning Sassy's comment, that's just trying to make political points out of tragedy. Plenty of straight people have been shot by police for similar actions.

As I wrote, I will wait for more information in the coming days; as he had a knife, not a gun, he may have tried to stab one of the officers. We will know more when it is released.

As I wrote, I will wait for more information in the coming days; as he had a knife, not a gun, he may have tried to stab one of the officers. We will know more when it is released.

Could have been a ball point pen like that one armed, one legged man in a wheel chair that scared the brave officers so much till they had to kill him.

Everything I have ever read about it says that police are trained to shoot for center mass, both because that makes them more likely to hit the person they are shooting at, and because hitting someone in a limb may not stop them. The idea of shooting someone in an extremity is more of a movie trope than a real thing.

You would do better to ask if the police tried to Taze him first, and if not, why not? Still, from what I've read about this situation, it was a perfectly reasonable shooting. The video only seems to confirm that, with the suspect yelling "Shoot me!" multiple times. At the least, we seem to have a person of questionable mental state with a weapon. It may have been a suicide-by-cop.

Concerning Sassy's comment, that's just trying to make political points out of tragedy. Plenty of straight people have been shot by police for similar actions.

LBGT being mental isn't political, fruit loop

Forum List

Back