This guy at my job has a seizure yesterday and he is back at work today???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Should he be allowed to return to the job without a doctor note? How do we know he won't start shaking again?

I just knew he would be off today

Not all seizures are the same. Why not ask your co worker how's he's doing and learn about it?

His ass should not be in this job without a note from the doctor

Not all seizures are the same. Why not ask your co worker how's he's doing and learn about it?

Where did you earn your medical degree? As Compost said, not all seizure disorders are identical, and it's not your job to pass judgment on something you know nothing about.

What's it to you?

Compost previously fbj complained of another worker and a different problem.
perhaps he is sharing here, so he can gain insight on how to resolve daily issues and conflicts
by applying reason and diplomacy. Being too negative or coming across as having hostile motives
is not going to get him anywhere with others, clearly, so by sharing what he sees and thinks with others here first, he could take time to think this through, get some insights or directions how to handle this more productively and effectively
to exert his influence in the most successful way to get more of what he wants instead of feeling as the victim with no say in the matter.

OR he's looking to start drama because work is boring otherwise.
and he doesn't intend or realize that asking here could lead to
those side benefits of getting real insights into better ways to address this....

What's it to you?

Compost previously fbj complained of another worker and a different problem.
perhaps he is sharing here, so he can gain insight on how to resolve daily issues and conflicts
by applying reason and diplomacy. Being too negative or coming across as having hostile motives
is not going to get him anywhere with others, clearly, so by sharing what he sees and thinks with others here first, he could take time to think this through, get some insights or directions how to handle this more productively and effectively
to exert his influence in the most successful way to get more of what he wants instead of feeling as the victim with no say in the matter.

OR he's looking to start drama because work is boring otherwise.
and he doesn't intend or realize that asking here could lead to
those side benefits of getting real insights into better ways to address this....
Ahhhh. Yeah.

^^^ I have, but sadly some people may not be able to afford missing out on the money that they would be losing if they stayed home and so they come to work anyways.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Maybe he is there because he needs the money. I feel for those who can't afford to miss any work.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

You ever heard of a SICK DAY

You ever heard of helping? Learn what you can do if he has another seizure. Be part of the solution.

That said, so what if he starts shaking again. Are you afraid he is contagious? Afraid he will get the attention of the female co-workers you want? The guy has seizures. Be a decent human being and try to do something positive instead of just being the creepy guy the women avoid.

Hey fbj, here is a dilemma for you.

Many women are strongly attracted to men who show compassion for others. Learn to help your officemate, and the woman might be more reachable for you.

Many women are strongly attracted to men who show compassion for others. Learn to help your officemate, and the woman might be more reachable for you.
Great advice, fbj.

Or, you could offer to let the guy sniff your ass cheeks. That seems to be working real well with the ladies you work with.

Great advice, fbj.

Or, you could offer to let the guy sniff your ass cheeks. That seems to be working real well with the ladies you work with.

Do I sound like a faggot

I found out he is a diabetic and his sugar crashed

Women are already attracted to me mutherfucker

Women are already attracted to me mutherfucker

Or at least you fantasize they are. How many coworkers have you thought were interested and weren't?

The older ugly ones seem to be the most interested

New Topics

Forum List

Back