This Girl On SNL Has AOC Nailed

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've never seen a more perfect representation of a Millennial Girl (AOC) ever.....

Just think.....our public schools are churning these creatures out by the thousands, and they actually have the right to vote and decide who runs our cities, states, and our country.

DpaeMkoXcAAavA-.jpg:large

She has no idea how our govt. is structured either. Surprise, surprise!

But it isn't just her or millennials... Did you see Pocahontas trying to discuss our TWO branches of govt. with Anderson Cooper? Apparently, we have a president and congress. It's a warm and cuddly feeling when you see the absolute ignorance displayed by those in power.

I've never seen a more perfect representation of a Millennial Girl (AOC) ever.....

Just think.....our public schools are churning these creatures out by the thousands, and they actually have the right to vote and decide who runs our cities, states, and our country.

SNL mocking liberals?

Who’da thunk?

She has no idea how our govt. is structured either. Surprise, surprise!

But it isn't just her or millennials... Did you see Pocahontas trying to discuss our TWO branches of govt. with Anderson Cooper? Apparently, we have a president and congress. It's a warm and cuddly feeling when you see the absolute ignorance displayed by those in power.

Lots of them don't know how government works. Remember a few years back when people were sending copies of school house rock to the republican house leadership because they literally didn't know how a bill becomes a law?

SNL mocking liberals?

Who’da thunk?

AOC was still in diapers in 2013 when this skit was made, but it really does seem like a spot on impression.

SNL mocking liberals?

Who’da thunk?

It's an easy target......or in military terms...."A target-rich environment".

Forum List

Back