This George Floyd Case being the tipping point proves the police are brutalizing black people narrative is a lie. Hear me out.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
This time the cop was overzealous and reckless. No reasonable person is denying this. What the cop did contributed to George Floyd’s death. It wasn’t the sole reason according to the autopsy, but reason enough for a manslaughter conviction. In any case, there are protests around the country and more people are speaking out and using this as an example of racism and police brutality than any other case. It’s not that this is just the latest case of police murdering blacks, but it’s that we finally have a clear cut case of police murdering a black. There wasn’t as much outrage when Tamir Goodwin was killed and he was a 12 year old boy. Michael Brown, Philando Castle. All these cases had one thing in common, you can poke holes in all of them if you’re accusing the cops involved of murder. I personally believe the outrage is greater in this case because this is actually a real case of police crossing the line. There are stupid people like that Karen in Central Park who actually believe that Black people are hunted down on a regular basis by cops, but most people promoting the narrative know they’re parroting a lie

This time the cop was overzealous and reckless. No reasonable person is denying this. What the cop did contributed to George Floyd’s death. It wasn’t the sole reason according to the autopsy, but reason enough for a manslaughter conviction. In any case, there are protests around the country and more people are speaking out and using this as an example of racism and police brutality than any other case. It’s not that this is just the latest case of police murdering blacks, but it’s that we finally have a clear cut case of police murdering a black. There wasn’t as much outrage when Tamir Goodwin was killed and he was a 12 year old boy. Michael Brown, Philando Castle. All these cases had one thing in common, you can poke holes in all of them if you’re accusing the cops involved of murder. I personally believe the outrage is greater in this case because this is actually a real case of police crossing the line. There are stupid people like that Karen in Central Park who actually believe that Black people are hunted down on a regular basis by cops, but most people promoting the narrative know they’re parroting a lie

It's just a political gimmick; they need lots of violent black and hispanic people out there rioting over nothing, hoping to provoke yet more deaths and hate crimes against whites. There is very little cop violence in real life, just dumbass Darwin Award winners looking for that golden civil suit like Rodney King won, and it's no different with Floyd. Any excuse to rob, burn, and kill for left wingers and the criminals they support. When they don't have some Darwin Award winning thug to turn into a Hero, they will also riot over Jews with ambulances, elderly Asian women defending themselves from assaults by black hood rats, blacks getting arrested for drunk driving doing 100mph through red lights and residential neighborhoods, etc., etc,. Nothing to see here , either, except the new twist of Republicans now shamelessly pandering to Thug Nation in an election year. All Parties will toss some white prole under the bus for a few more votes...

" something to remember,
when you vote n November"

Actually they aren't. But in standard white racist fashion you deny the truth.

Rocko has a point you never will consider, blacks are long known to be violent and dangerous in the big cities (mostly democrat controlled). But most of it is against other blacks, which is why your arguments are often dead on arrival, since Whites kill few blacks every year, Cops kill far more whites than blacks.

Why don't YOU and other blacks work on reducing black on black crimes and murders, I never see you talk about it, just scream over the few white on black murders per year, but you never will because you are too focused on racism to give a shit about your own brothers.

Today at a store, I was able to follow a discussion between two black men, who were discussing Floyd and the absurd rioting and looting. One of the men pointed right me said that he isn't a threat to us, because very few whites are a danger to them, the other man says that is true. I smiled and walked off....

Your problem is you are a racist to the bone, you will always be angry and unhappy over the few whites who does stupid things against blacks, while ignoring the other 95% whites who don't do bad shit to blacks at all.

Your "truth" is all in your head.

Rocko has a point you never will consider, blacks are long known to be violent and dangerous in the big cities (mostly democrat controlled). But most of it is against other blacks, which is why your arguments are often dead on arrival, since Whites kill few blacks every year, Cops kill far more whites than blacks.

Why don't YOU and other blacks work on reducing black on black crimes and murders, I never see you talk about it, just scream over the few white on black murders per year, but you never will because you are too focused on racism to give a shit about your own brothers.

Today at a store, I was able to follow a discussion between two black men, who were discussing Floyd and the absurd rioting and looting. One of the men pointed right me said that he isn't a threat to us, because very few whites are a danger to them, the other man says that is true. I smiled and walked off....

Your problem is you are a racist to the bone, you will always be angry and unhappy over the few whites who does stupid things against blacks, while ignoring the other 95% whites who don't do bad shit to blacks at all.

Because they don't gve a shit about 'black lives', they just give a shit about getting arrested for criminal activity, is all. These scum never go after the gang houses imbedded in their 'communities', where all the black serial killing gangsters hang out, which would be the first targets of anybody who was serious about saving black lives. They're far more concerned about shuttung down the abilities of white proles to defend themselves from thugs, as per the wishes of their Democratic bosses. They want the dope slingers and whores and thieves left alone.

I'm not so sorry he's dead anymore

Congrats dems

filthy qnimql.jpg

Black lives didnt really matter to this ****** martyr George

Actually according to an independent autopsy it was found that Floyd did indeed die of asphyxiation.

Aside from the cop with the knee on his neck, Floyd had 2 other cops on his back. Those cops on his back actually hampered Floyd's ability to breathe and in combination with the reduced blood flow to the brain from the knee on his neck resulted in his death

Actually according to an independent autopsy it was found that Floyd did indeed die of asphyxiation.

lol at 'independent autopsy'. What a load of BS; the family Bling lawyers hired the clown and paid him to come up with the 'right results'.

lol at 'independent autopsy'. What a load of BS; the family Bling lawyers hired the clown and paid him to come up with the 'right results'.

That clown has a very good reputation. What makes you think he is any less reliable that the coroner employed by the government?

Dr. Michael Baden and the University of Michigan Medical School's director of autopsy and forensic services, Dr. Allecia Wilson, handled the newly announced independent examination.

Baden, who was New York's medical examiner in 1978 and 1979,

In my opinion, what is happening now is nothing compared with what will be happening in the coming decades in this country.

Some people actually, truly believe that once the current majority ethnicity is gone, then everything in this country will be hunky dory.

Boy! Are their great-grandchildren in for an unpleasant shock!

That clown has a very good reputation. What makes you think he is any less reliable that the coroner employed by the government?

Dr. Michael Baden and the University of Michigan Medical School's director of autopsy and forensic services, Dr. Allecia Wilson, handled the newly announced independent examination.

lol so they have a lot of jobs as establishment flunkies, and you think that makes them 'credible'?

Why did the family have to pay them? lol they came up with a 'result' that got them a payday.

lol so they have a lot of jobs as establishment flunkies, and you think that makes them 'credible'?

Why did the family have to pay them?
Why does the state pay its coroners?

If the state pays coroners why do you think they are credible?

In my opinion, what is happening now is nothing compared with what will be happening in the coming decades in this country.

Some people actually, truly believe that once the current majority ethnicity is gone, then everything in this country will be hunky dory.

Boy! Are their great-grandchildren in for an unpleasant shock!

Especially blacks, when the DNC tosses them under the bus and replaces them as the Party's petting zoo with La Raza imports.

Obviously, since their pay doesn't depend on lying for dollars. 'Privare autopsies' are a joke, as are paid witnesses, which is also where these 'privare coroner's will pick up another nice piece of change as long as they say the right things for the family's interests.

Obviously, since their pay doesn't depend on lying for dollars. 'Privare autopsies' are a joke, as are paid witnesses, which is also where these 'privare coroner's will pick up another nice piece of change as long as they say the right things for the family's interests.
Their pay depends on the government and the prosecutors winning their cases.

Saying that a government employee is more credible simply because he works for the government is stupid

So even the Hennepin County medical examiner is calling it homicide

I guess you have to believe it now

Racism is one of the stupidest thing one can allow another human to see. The reason is out of all the people I have crossed paths with in my life Never, including Twins have been the same. I believe this is the same with all people so just think how stupid one must be to not follow one of lives easiest lessons. You might want to add a lot of hate with that stupid. I would think anyone with being that stupid and all that hate would and should swallow a gun barrel showing everyone he does have a shred of humanity in him.

Racism is one of the stupidest thing one can allow another human to see. The reason is out of all the people I have crossed paths with in my life Never, including Twins have been the same. I believe this is the same with all people so just think how stupid one must be to not follow one of lives easiest lessons. You might want to add a lot of hate with that stupid. I would think anyone with being that stupid and all that hate would and should swallow a gun barrel showing everyone he does have a shred of humanity in him.
A lot of truth. However there are people who have messed with other people in everyday living including employment. That has affected not only them but perhaps families. None of them ever stand up to admit their wrongdoing. And people associated with the wrongdoers never stand up to address issues because of peer pressures. Unfortunately there is a lot of retribution needed because of this and it transcends racism.

Nope. We also know they will cave under pressure, like good obedient Nazis will do, much like yourself and other Burb Brat fashion victims. The guy just got into trouble for telling the truth the first time, and the first autospy matches the video evidence much closer than the fictional bought and paid for autopsy does. They probably threatened the man's life and financial situation to extort perjury, same as your low life vermin Party hacks Mueller and others did in the fake Russian influence scam. It's a common tactic with neo-fascist scum when they get control of govt. positions and judgeships, and prosecutors' offices. It's Commie Minnesota.

Last edited:

Nope. We also know they will cave under pressure, like good obedient Nazis will do, much like yourself and other Burb Brat fashion victims. The guy just got into trouble for telling the truth the first time, and the first autospy matches the video evidence much closer than the fictional bought and paid for autopsy does. They probably threatened the man's life and financial situation to extort perjury, same as your low life vermin Party hacks Mueller and others did in the fake Russian influence scam. It's a common tactic with neo-fascist scum when they get control of govt. positions and judgeships, and prosecutors' offices. It's Commie Minnesota.
So then you can't trust the government medical examiner and you can't trust any Doctor not employed by the government

Maybe you should do the autopsy

Forum List

Back