This Fraudulent Election Is a Joke: Owned Voting Machines & Dead Voters

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Nearly 2,000 voters in North Carolina were born in 1900. Are you freaking kidding me?!
NC Vote Tracker : 112 year old Voters

The Obama campaign tells and teaches supporters how to vote twice, a violation of Federal law!
Round Two: Obama Campaign Workers Help People Vote Twice - Katie Pavlich

Tagg Romney and Bain owns the voting machines Ohio, Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Washington!
Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment

This election is a freakin goddamn joke! And you know who loses? The American people.

The registration process is poorly managed. It's broken.

Voter ID won't fix that. The only thing that wil fix the problems in the registration process is to fix the problems in the registration process.

Nearly 2,000 voters in North Carolina were born in 1900. Are you freaking kidding me?!

The Obama campaign tells and teaches supporters how to vote twice, a violation of Federal law!

Tagg Romney and Bain owns the voting machines Ohio, Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Washington!

This election is a freakin goddamn joke! And you know who loses? The American people.

We do. Truly depressing.

Read it and weep.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1594030618/qid=1096429660/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/002-3801196-2223248?v=glance&s=books&n=507846&tag=storandstuf-20]Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy: John Fund: 9781594030611: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

According to the US Census Bureau, there are over 50,000 Americans over a century old.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-09.pdf

Old people are not evenly distributed: Sixty-Five Plus in the United States

North Carolina looks pretty close to the median, so you could expect at least 1,000 people over the age of 100 there.

1,742 people who are 112, though. That's a stretch.

It's one thing for them to exist, it's another for 1,742 decrepit, probably decomposed, people to get up and vote.

Why does this not surprise me...
The cavalier attitude among the people in the video regarding CHEATING in a election..
It IS a joke. The whole fucking process is compromised.
And the fucking libs are the ones who do not want voter ID laws.
One may have two names, but you cannot get two ID's..We you can, if you get a fake one.
Ok..time to fingerprint EVERY person who intends on voting. DONE!

Why does this not surprise me...
The cavalier attitude among the people in the video regarding CHEATING in a election..
It IS a joke. The whole fucking process is compromised.
And the fucking libs are the ones who do not want voter ID laws.
One may have two names, but you cannot get two ID's..We you can, if you get a fake one.
Ok..time to fingerprint EVERY person who intends on voting. DONE!

It's inherent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back