This election should have been Walker vs Webb

As it stands we got no one to blame but ourselves for the mess that will be the next 4 years no matter who wins.

Republicans are trying really hard to convince everyone that since their choice sucks then so do Dems. Maybe you say it in the mirror after looking at the person Republicans picked but Dems are ok with their choice generally.

And we know shes qualified to boot.

As it stands we got no one to blame but ourselves for the mess that will be the next 4 years no matter who wins.

Republicans are trying really hard to convince everyone that since their choice sucks then so do Dems. Maybe you say it in the mirror after looking at the person Republicans picked but Dems are ok with their choice generally.

Yeah, Hillary is a great choice.
Give me a fucking break dude. My gawd

No offense Murked U, but you are fucking retarded. Did you graduate from a high school, if so where?

Yeah that was a great point
Give me a fucking break dude. My gawd,

See how nothing that nothing is?

Had either of them two been nominated against the current opposition it would have been a landslide victory for them.

I voted for Scott Walker in the Primary...but to think he wouldn't have recieved the same attacks that Trump did is not understanding the democrat playbook...look what they did to Romney, who is said to be a pretty decent guy.....

My favorite matchup would have been Kasich vs. Webb.

What we ended up with is an abomination.

Kasich took the pledge to support whoever won the primary....and then didn't .....he is a fucking asshole.

Yeah that was a great point
Give me a fucking break dude. My gawd,

See how nothing that nothing is?
:confused:

Had either of them two been nominated against the current opposition it would have been a landslide victory for them.

I voted for Scott Walker in the Primary...but to think he wouldn't have recieved the same attacks that Trump did is not understanding the democrat playbook...look what they did to Romney, who is said to be a pretty decent guy.....
Romney wasn't running against the most hated woman in America though. One election =/= all other elections.

How about ANYBODY BUT TRUMP vs. ANYBODY BUT CLINTON?

No....anybody but Trump..except kasich or bush....vs. hilary...who is falling apart right before the election...with all of her criminal behavior......

New Topics

Forum List

Back