"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

National Geographic magazine had a front page article on slavery some years ago. There are more slaves around the world today than ever before in history. The country with the most slaves today?

India
Yes, the population of the planet has exploded - from approximately 1,200,000,000 in 1850 to 7,794,798,739 today. Presumably, there are far more dancers as well.

In the absence of credible evidence, is your blushing denizen of the northern oceans somehow supportive of the fake thesis
"This election is illegitimate"?

Prithee, how so?

Blaming Christian's for the evil deeds that were being found in those running around masquerading as Christian's, is a leftist strategy and tactic, but the real kicker is that they think that we are to stupid to see right through their bullcrap. Blaming all blacks for the evil deeds being found in some blacks is about as idiotic as Christian's being used by leftist in hopes to tear Christianity down even though just like with black's, it's not all blacks or Christian's at fault for the unGodly things that come about in life. Those weren't Christian's that wanted slavery to continue, but they were Democrat plantation/corporation owners who were fighting to keep their slave labor intact. Democrats love them some slave labor now, and many black's were just fooled by them.
Christians, Blacks, Leftists, etc. - Silly generalizations and scapegoats abound. Flaccid thinking, indeed!

They're a sick bunch.
It was sufficiently unAmerican when they were shrieking that political opponents should be locked up without any indictments, due process, conviction, sentencing, etc., but now they are openly calling for the beheading of patriots who don't pander to their cult.
Spewing words of untruth, but you roll with it if it makes you feel good.

Blaming Christian's for the evil deeds that were being found in those running around masquerading as Christian's, is a leftist strategy and tactic, but the real kicker is that they think that we are to stupid to see right through their bullcrap. Blaming all blacks for the evil deeds being found in some blacks is about as idiotic as Christian's being used by leftist in hopes to tear Christianity down even though just like with black's, it's not all blacks or Christian's at fault for the unGodly things that come about in life. Those weren't Christian's that wanted slavery to continue, but they were Democrat plantation/corporation owners who were fighting to keep their slave labor intact. Democrats love them some slave labor now, and many black's were just fooled by them.
Christians, Blacks, Leftists, etc. - Silly generalizations and scapegoats abound. Flaccid thinking, indeed!
Do you have something to say or are you just runnin your leftist pie hole in order to try and humor the leftist cult here ?

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

Then dad embezzles millions through his son.

My God.
And they don't give a shit about all their own corruption and crimes.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.
WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

Words aren't patented. They're copyrighted. Continue to try to grasp.
Maybe someone can help you with that. Cecilie is exactly correct, as our Founding Fathers knew and said. Study up. Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.
Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.

Leave it to the brain-dead racist conservative to declare slavery was "Christian," "moral" and "unfit" for all others.

:cuckoo:
Slavery is a world problem, and not an American Christian problem, and FYI Christianity is what was used to bring about the end of slavery in America. The christian conscious is a great thing, and it is truly the great melting pot that brings all together under one roof when practicing the morals and standards of Christianity. You can fight this all you want, but you know these words are true. If it weren't for Christian's, there would be no freedom in America, and that is exactly where we are heading with a Briben presidency. It's just sad that it will take the door to hit the idiot leftist in their face before they wake up to find themselves slaves again.
Dumbfuck, the Bible Belt of America, our bastion of Christianity, seceded from the nation and then started the Civil War to remain separate just so that they could keep slavery legal and codify the prohibition of ever repealing it in the southern states' constitution.
Here you are folks, leftist hypocrisy in action, and at it's best...

King said "don't blame all blacks because of their skin color, but judge them on their character instead". I agree with this idea whole heatedly, but it would be nice if the leftist would practice what they love to preach to us (fat chance).

Blaming Christian's for the evil deeds that were being found in those running around masquerading as Christian's, is a leftist strategy and tactic, but the real kicker is that they think that we are to stupid to see right through their bullcrap. Blaming all blacks for the evil deeds being found in some blacks is about as idiotic as Christian's being used by leftist in hopes to tear Christianity down even though just like with black's, it's not all blacks or Christian's at fault for the unGodly things that come about in life. Those weren't Christian's that wanted slavery to continue, but they were Democrat plantation/corporation owners who were fighting to keep their slave labor intact. Democrats love them some slave labor now, and many black's were just fooled by them in 2020.
LOL

So I'm supposed to accept that it was non-Christians in the Bible Belt who fought other Americans so they could keep slavery legal for no reason other than you're saying so? Is that about right?

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.
WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

Maybe someone can help you with that. Cecilie is exactly correct, as our Founding Fathers knew and said. Study up. Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.
Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.

Leave it to the brain-dead racist conservative to declare slavery was "Christian," "moral" and "unfit" for all others.

Slavery is a world problem, and not an American Christian problem, and FYI Christianity is what was used to bring about the end of slavery in America. The christian conscious is a great thing, and it is truly the great melting pot that brings all together under one roof when practicing the morals and standards of Christianity. You can fight this all you want, but you know these words are true. If it weren't for Christian's, there would be no freedom in America, and that is exactly where we are heading with a Briben presidency. It's just sad that it will take the door to hit the idiot leftist in their face before they wake up to find themselves slaves again.
Dumbfuck, the Bible Belt of America, our bastion of Christianity, seceded from the nation and then started the Civil War to remain separate just so that they could keep slavery legal and codify the prohibition of ever repealing it in the southern states' constitution.

King said "don't blame all blacks because of their skin color, but judge them on their character instead". I agree with this idea whole heatedly, but it would be nice if the leftist would practice what they love to preach to us (fat chance).

Blaming Christian's for the evil deeds that were being found in those running around masquerading as Christian's, is a leftist strategy and tactic, but the real kicker is that they think that we are to stupid to see right through their bullcrap. Blaming all blacks for the evil deeds being found in some blacks is about as idiotic as Christian's being used by leftist in hopes to tear Christianity down even though just like with black's, it's not all blacks or Christian's at fault for the unGodly things that come about in life. Those weren't Christian's that wanted slavery to continue, but they were Democrat plantation/corporation owners who were fighting to keep their slave labor intact. Democrats love them some slave labor now, and many black's were just fooled by them in 2020.
LOL

So I'm supposed to accept that it was non-Christians in the Bible Belt who fought other Americans so they could keep slavery legal for no reason other than you're saying so? Is that about right?
Without slavery, you and I would not be here. Everything would be different. A helluva lot better Than this for sure.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

LOL

Without slavery, you and I would not be here. Everything would be different. A helluva lot better Than this for sure.
What is that even supposed to mean? Without Christianity, we also wouldn't be here.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

LOL

Any man that was for enslaving a human being was no Christian, but rather they were hiding behind Christianity in order to empower their dirty deeds. Slavery is not a Christian thing, but it was used in hopes by non-Christians posing as Christian's to empower the situation, because they knew that Christianity was very powerful back then.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

LOL

Any man that was for enslaving a human being was no Christian, but rather they were hiding behind Christianity in order to empower their dirty deeds. Slavery is not a Christian thing, but it was used in hopes by non-Christians posing as Christian's to empower the situation, because they knew that Christianity was very powerful back then.
Idiot.

Why do you people waste your time and others' by responding to nonsense prattled by Leftists, incessantly?

Big tech manipulated millions of votes !!
Only a true moron would ever fight for this fake nation again

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

LOL

Idiot.

You follow idiots who are out to twist the truth. I bet you get mad when people label all blacks by their skin color, but then you fall right into the same trap. Get help..

Big tech manipulated millions of votes !!
Only a true moron would ever fight for this fake nation again
Not only that, but big tech may be responsible for hundreds of thousands of U.S. citizen's deaths because of it's possible intent to use it to defeat Trump.

Why do you people waste your time and others' by responding to nonsense prattled by Leftists, incessantly?
Fighting to save America I guess. I mean look at what they are doing to it, but you are right that it might be a waste of time.

Screw up the courage to face the facts.

The Trump cult, at his super-spreader pep rallies, repeatedly screeched that their demigod's political opponents should be incarcerated, as if the United States were some sh¡thole nation.

Throughout the reign of Trumpery, his goons in his Department of Justice could contrive no flimsy pretext for prosecuting any of them.

Now, fanatical Trumpers Squid Head Giuliani and Bam Bam Bannon, in the absence of any evidence for throwing out the ballots of most voters, are sounding like America-hating jihadists by threatening decent Americans with beheadings:

These ugly facts are well documented and irrefutable.

Trying to run away and hide is futile.

Do you have something to say or are you just runnin your leftist pie hole in order to try and humor the leftist cult here ?
Your sniveling aside, decent, patriotic Americans react with disgust to fanatical Trumpers threatening a Republican Secretary of State and his family because he displayed integrity and diligence in impartially executing his oath of office.

In Georgia, election workers checked every ballot by hand to verify that vote counting equipment was accurate.​
Butt Boy Graham was among numerous members of his own party, inside and outside of Georgia, pressuring Raffensberger to invalidate ballots—urgings made alongside conspiracy theories and baseless allegations about the integrity of the election that have even led to death threats against him and his family.​

Sore losers can be especially disgusting.

Screw up the courage to face the facts.

The Trump cult, at his super-spreader pep rallies, repeatedly screeched that their demigod's political opponents should be incarcerated, as if the United States were some sh¡thole nation.

Throughout the reign of Trumpery, his goons in his Department of Justice could contrive no flimsy pretext for prosecuting any of them.

Now, fanatical Trumpers Squid Head Giuliani and Bam Bam Bannon, in the absence of any evidence for throwing out the ballots of most voters, are sounding like America-hating jihadists by threatening decent Americans with beheadings:

These ugly facts are well documented and irrefutable.

Trying to run away and hide is futile.
Countering leftist propaganda is now flipped by those like you in an attempt to paint a 3rd of the nation as American gihadist. That's how dangerous people like you are for this nation, but somehow you all pulled it off, and left the nation scratching it's head on how y'all done it. Gotta give it to y'all on that one, because you all ran around saying for 4 years that you would do it, and damned if you didn't pull it off.

Countering leftist propaganda is now flipped by those like you in an attempt to paint a 3rd of the nation as American gihadist. That's how dangerous people like you are for this nation, but somehow you all pulled it off, and left the nation scratching it's head on how y'all done it. Gotta give it to y'all on that one, because you all ran around saying for 4 years that you would do it, and damned if you didn't pull it off.
Your zealots' call for the beheading of decent Americans aside, of the dozens of legal challenges filed by Trump's pettifoggers across the land calculated to nullify the votes of Americans they don't like, of all the cases that have been adjudicated predicated upon the evidence presented, which are your favorite rulings?

A brief list, or even your citation of the one that gives you the most pleasure will suffice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back