"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

Once again, I stopped reading with your first sentence, because you once again failed to be worthy of more notice from me.
I understand that documented, easily-verified facts get you in a tizzy.

Nevertheless, his words are his words, and his results are his results. Can you detect the stark inconsistency therein?

"We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are getting better. They’re all getting better!"
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done!"
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear!”
Trump has presided over the nation that is now #1, pre-eminent in Covid-19's human toll and its spread.

I didn't attack most Americans, eunuch. I attacked YOU. You may be American by geography, but not by any other standard, and you CERTAINLY are not "most Americans". You and I both know that far from representing anyone, you are merely cringing along in the wake of others and copying their thoughts and behaviors because you're too dickless to stand for anything on your own.
Your petty sniveling and ad hominems are of no consequence.

I applaud the 80 million Americans who voted to reunify the nation, and I welcome all who abandon the divisiveness.

Democracy has triumphed, and Trumpery has been thwarted.

I would dispute that Schmidlap thinks at all. He's like a not-very-advanced computer his masters install program updates to every day. "Today, you're going to spout THIS talking point. Okay, today you're going to completely believe the exact opposite of yesterday." And he obediently marches out and believes whatever the "truth" du jour is.
All I have to present is documented reality.

It is of no import for zealots whose dogma is impervious to reason.

E.g., If I were to present you with your lardass deity's on-the-record, relentless denials and absurd minimizations of the pandemic from, "We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are getting better. They’re all getting better!", through his,
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done!", or
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear!” to his now presiding over the nation that is pre-eminent in its human toll and its spread, your response when confronted with those facts would amount to

a
Once again, I stopped reading with your first sentence, because you once again failed to be worthy of more notice from me.
I understand that documented, easily-verified facts get you in a tizzy.

Nevertheless, his words are his words, and his results are his results. Can you detect the stark inconsistency therein?

"We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are getting better. They’re all getting better!"
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done!"
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear!”
Trump has presided over the nation that is now #1, pre-eminent in Covid-19's human toll and its spread.
Your hysterical pants peeing aside, the facts at CDC show Covid has a 98% survival rate. This is probably due to the early action Trump took while being chided by Democrats and the press for being racist toward China. We remember Nancy Pelosi urging folks to go and celebrate. Trump fast tracked the vaccine which will be delivered in record time. Trump championed the use of hydrochlorquine which doctors say is an effective treatment but was savaged by the MSM and Democrats as 'dangerous' and many more died because of their reckless claim. Also 'case count' is meaningless as most who get the virus either have no symptoms or get over it and now, with the help of theraputics the survival rate as pretty high and, for perspective, you have more of a chance getting killed in a vehicular accident.

Trump did not create the virus and is not responsible for what a virus does but you lame brain idiots can't apply logic because of your myopic hatred of 1 man. Trump has done everything he can to thwart this virus and was being blocked at every turn, and made fun of by useful idiots like yourself. It is the left and fools like you that are responsible for any increased spread.

Last edited:

So far everything we've seen about Dominion Voting Systems seems to be worth attention.
This wasn’t the only known error attributed to software provided by Dominion Voting Systems. In hotly contested Georgia, two counties had to extend their voting deadlines to accommodate for delays produced by a last-minute software update. This was called “unprecedented” by local election officials. According to POLITICO:
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

[ BREAKING HUGE: Another System ''Glitch" Captured Live on CNN on Election Night - 20,000 Votes Swapped from Trump to Biden (Video) ] and I decided to do some digging of my own, into a more reputable source that can verify that the glitch was indeed real, and that it affected the votes, instead of it being just a display glitch on that news channel. So I went digging into the Edison data [ https://static01.nyt.com/elections-...0-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json] and I found this damning evidence [ https://i.maga.host/RNPN3Oz.png ]. As can be seen in the image, only 54 votes were added, but the ratio changed in Biden’s favor by a whole 0.6%! This is proof that not only did the glitch happen, but it doesn’t seem to have been reverted at all.

it seems trump wants HIS people to count the votes because he knows it isnt who votes that counts, its who counts the votes that matters...

"Professor Thaddeus Schmidlap" (historical intrepreter Ross Nelson), the resident snake-oil salesman at the Enchanted Springs Ranch and Old West theme park, special-events venue, and frequent movie and television commercial set in Boerne, Texas, northwest of San Antonio

1606351900670.png

That explains a lot. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back