COVID-19 Draws Attacks on Second Amendment

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The empty suits best prepare for the consequences of their actions.

Some of these recent actions:

California

Delaware

Maine

New Jersey

New Mexico

Pennsylvania

Texas

Typical reaction never let a good scare go without grabbing more power. Perfect chance when people are worried about something else enact the policies you want.

Gun shops have been deemed non essential in LA? California? Well anyway. I agree. If the store doesnt sell food or other "essential" items then they need to be closed. No one has a right to spread the virus while shopping for a gun.

He who has the gold, makes the rules. He who has the guns, has the gold. Sound familiar? CA has basically released the criminal class and said "go rob and pillage, we don't care" then they close the gun shops so the regular folks can't defend themselves. It's not going to hurt the cons, they are already prepared. The independents though, you know the people sitting on the fences, they have just watched the progressive left say that they are now targets of opportunity, and they are no longer allowed to defend themselves. Good job Dems, you have fucked yourself over.

He who has the gold, makes the rules. He who has the guns, has the gold. Sound familiar? CA has basically released the criminal class and said "go rob and pillage, we don't care" then they close the gun shops so the regular folks can't defend themselves. It's not going to hurt the cons, they are already prepared. The independents though, you know the people sitting on the fences, they have just watched the progressive left say that they are now targets of opportunity, and they are no longer allowed to defend themselves. Good job Dems, you have fucked yourself over.
I'm an independent but most of the people I know are dems and they all have guns. You've been watching too much Faux news or listening to other similar right wing rags.

I'm an independent but most of the people I know are dems and they all have guns. You've been watching too much Faux news or listening to other similar right wing rags.

Yeah, we know your gang banger friends have guns. I wouldn't exactly call them Dems though. Would you?

Yeah, we know your gang banger friends have guns. I wouldn't exactly call them Dems though. Would you?
My gang banger friends are all dead or in prison. Mostly dead.

bet mine is bigger dan urins

90466427_10216575023793052_5436152042261315584_n[1].jpg

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.
I don't know about that. Sure there are idiots out there but guns are not hard to figure out and most folks know what they do thanks to hollywood. I think a lot of people who did not own guns and tried to buy one just found out that the democrat story about how anyone can go into a gun store and buy a machine gun were lying.

The shelters are all open, the food banks are open. They are looking for thousands of workers at Amazon, at WalMart, at grocery stores. Small business owners are getting money to pay their laid off employees. Everyone is getting a check in the mail. WHY would their be any more trouble than normal? This situation doesn't require more guns. People have enough.

The shelters are all open, the food banks are open. They are looking for thousands of workers at Amazon, at WalMart, at grocery stores. Small business owners are getting money to pay their laid off employees. Everyone is getting a check in the mail. WHY would their be any more trouble than normal? This situation doesn't require more guns. People have enough.
You can stop now. Your fool status is secured.
Everything I said is true.

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Gun stores are "essential," may remain open during coronavirus pandemic, says Texas attorney general

[
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton declared Friday that gun stores can stay open amid the coronavirus pandemic even as many jurisdictions within the state have issued stay-at-home orders. Paxton's nonbinding opinion says "municipal and county authorities may not use emergency powers to regulate or restrict the sale of firearms."

Texas, the second-largest state by population, has not declared a statewide stay-at-home order. But some of the state's largest jurisdictions, including Harris County (Houston), Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth), Bexar County (San Antonio), Travis county (Austin) and El Paso County have imposed stay-at-home orders.
/QUOTE]

Gun stores in Maine were shut down, but of course there's plenty of pressure to let them reopen. They kind of have a point: they're shut but customers can go to WalMart and buy them. Fucking WalMart. They should be closed, too, except for the grocery section.

I already got all the guns I need. Too bad for the morons who think the police will protect them.
This is what makes the NRA's suit a fucking joke. If you didnt have a gun and youre just now trying to get one you would probably shoot yourself in the eye anyway.

So we can look forward to seeing alot more one-eyed Democrats soon? It's not primarily Republicans running out to buy guns. We already have more than we need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back