This country is in deep trouble

they also forgot the reason we were over there to start with
people jumping out of buildings to there death instead of burning to death

Oh, knock off that crap, will you? Saddam had nothing whatever to do with 9/11. Neither did the invasion of Iraq. You're just using that as a bogus justification to slaughter wogs, which is your real motivation here.

As for his killing his own people, I don't remember when the U.S. president was elected global dictator, so that that became our responsibility. The fact that the Iraqis were governed by a bad man does not give us license to slaughter wogs.

Last edited:
Your right
hell the least of our worries is the debt
these kids that are radicals are driven to madness in bringing harm to this country
WHY?
this Iraq thread started as a legitimate piece that I thought would have some good debate and maybe even find a couple of "I didn't know that"
with in it
Politically this thing has went from Bush lied to we did it so china could by Iraqi oil and Iran could move in

Which is exactly what happened.

No what happened is the lying got BHO elected and look what it got us
you libs used the honor of the american service people and the great things they did over seas as a toy to play with
What a way to gain power bud, to lose it as fast as you got it

What Obama got us was pulling out of Iraq, stepping it up in Afghanistan, and killing OBL. The reason he had to do those things is because Bush failed to. Iraq was a failure because we shouldn't have been there in the first place. I don't care how stable or democratic it becomes. No WMDs, no connection to AQ. Failure of epic proportions.

they also forgot the reason we were over there to start with
people jumping out of buildings to there death instead of burning to death

Oh, knock off that crap, will you? Saddam had nothing whatever to do with 9/11. Neither did the invasion of Iraq. You're just using that as a bogus justification to slaughter wogs, which is your real motivation here.

As for his killing his own people, I don't remember when the U.S. president was elected global dictator, so that that became our responsibility. The fact that the Iraqis were governed by a bad man does not give us license to slaughter wogs.

who said Saddam had anything to do with 9-11
who do you think we were fighting Iraq? Iraqis?
This is why this country has been ledsown this path that is so far left we are ignoring the great success that is Iraqraq who happen t
we killed thousands of AlQuedea in Iraq who happen to be there long befor weinvade

why dont you libs do some DD and in stead of running down this country on myths talk about the truth for a change

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

its pure desperation and it the very thing the terrorist want us to be doing

we have well over 10% real UE
we are in debt so far we are now just printing money, we stopped borrowing it
we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS
HOW DID WE GET HERE PEOPLE?

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org for the numbers.

George Bush inherited a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

The downfall of this country began with the Supreme Court giving the presidency to Geoge W. Bush.

After reading the threads on the Iraq war and the lib myths that came with it, I had no idea we were this far gone until now
we won the war in Iraq and to try and re gain the political capital that Obama had 30 months ago there are some people on this message board that the truth means nothing

we are done in IRAQ and all you hear about it on this message board is what a failure it was

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

BOOSSHHHHH.

That's the excuse anyway.

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

Clinton started it. He made politics blood sport and homogenized the Dem Party with Republicans as their real enemy

Sorry, I can't agree. It's always been dirty. It's only today, with the 24 hour news Cycle, and the Blogosphere it has intensified.

I have enjoyed the last 3 years of seeing Democrats cry about Civility, and Bipartisanship. After 8 years of hearing the most vile, and ridicules things said about Bush, and the Republicans. They have the Balls to cry about Civility. It's laughable.

Which is exactly what happened.

No what happened is the lying got BHO elected and look what it got us
you libs used the honor of the american service people and the great things they did over seas as a toy to play with
What a way to gain power bud, to lose it as fast as you got it

What Obama got us was pulling out of Iraq, stepping it up in Afghanistan, and killing OBL. The reason he had to do those things is because Bush failed to. Iraq was a failure because we shouldn't have been there in the first place. I don't care how stable or democratic it becomes. No WMDs, no connection to AQ. Failure of epic proportions.

We're not out of Iraq yet. Obama has simply followed the Bush blueprint for withdrawal. Obama increased invovlement in Afghanistan and now is going to pull out when things are falling apart. His surge failed while Bush's succeeded. OBL was killed as a result of years of policy that pre-dated Obama. WMDs were only one reaon. There was a connection to AQ, as the Czechs still maintain. In any case Saddam had a 20 year history of supporting terrorism.

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

Clinton started it. He made politics blood sport and homogenized the Dem Party with Republicans as their real enemy

Sorry, I can't agree. It's always been dirty. It's only today, with the 24 hour news Cycle, and the Blogosphere it has intensified.

I have enjoyed the last 3 years of seeing Democrats cry about Civility, and Bipartisanship. After 8 years of hearing the most vile, and ridicules things said about Bush, and the Republicans. They have the Balls to cry about Civility. It's laughable.
When was Hubert Humphrey dirty? What about George McGovern? Even Nixon, publicly when did he liken his opponents to Nazis? When did Goldwater or Reagan compare Democrats to terrorists?
No, it has not always been dirty.

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

images

The terrorists won when the PA was passed, everything since then is simply window dressing

~S~

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

BOOSSHHHHH.

That's the excuse anyway.

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

its cost them
Inhave never heard any conservative go any where near where these loons go
your right
There running out of lies also

When was Hubert Humphrey dirty? What about George McGovern? Even Nixon, publicly when did he liken his opponents to Nazis? When did Goldwater or Reagan compare Democrats to terrorists?
No, it has not always been dirty.

I dont recall GWB being to dirty either while reid said the war was lost and others talked about our troops as though they were the real terrorist
My discussion on Iraq was my opinion backeed up with links
and yet these loons on this meddage board ignored this and went straight for the throat, the throat of this nation
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT ME

i AM AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Go to reaganbushdebt.org for the numbers.

George Bush inherited a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

The downfall of this country began with the Supreme Court giving the presidency to Geoge W. Bush.
Link, please.

This country is in trouble because we have two parties who are willing to let the country crash and burn because they are wearing ideological straightjackets.

Last edited:
no what happened is the lying got bho elected and look what it got us

as far as slaughtering wogs is concerned, it's got us too much of the same crap we had under bush that you dream of. We should be out of iraq and afghanistan now and guantanamo should be closed. At this point the blame falls on obama, who has continued the warmongering, not on bush who initiated it.

what a way to gain power bud, to lose it as fast as you got it

if you mean our power, or at least our willingness, to slaughter wogs, we can't lose that fast enough. We aren't supposed to be the world's bully. It's high time we remembered that.

It's also high time you did.
bully?
Saddam killed 1 million of his own people
they brought that shit to our front door and the snubbed there nose at us bud

"They"? Who are they? Hint: Not Saddam Hussein.

It was a stupid war. It was stupid for a Republican president to push it. It was stupid for both Democrats and Republicans to vote for it. And it was stupid to claim that it would virtually pay for itself and we would be greeted as liberators.

Last edited:
This country is in deep trouble

All relative Watson! When compared to the rest of the sorry world we are still shining. I hope like hell we don't rest on our laurels.

This country was in deep trouble and ‘far gone’ in March 2003.

yea 5% UE and deficts that run the same as what we run in 30 days today was horrific
Why do you feel Saddam gets a free pass and Boooosh gets all the blame?

This country is in trouble because we have two parties who are willing to let the country crash and burn because they are wearing ideological straightjackets.

I do agree that both parties could do a better job
The left has lost touch, the right is lacking a direction
but I hate to inform you that one party has run this country from 2007
that year the last GOP budget was 163 billion away from breaking even and UE was less than 5%

Forum List

Back