This country has a problem

No, I don't. You're just lying because your mind is fixated on the two-party shitshow. You simply can't imagine that someone else isn't playing your stupid game.

When you spew the Himmler inspired demagoguery of CCP democrats, you are doing the bidding of Xi's party.

Virtually every post from you is a hate slogan from the DNCCP.

Well, I haven't made any prediction about what the Democrats will do, so I'm not sure you think I should admit to being wrong about. What are you asking?

I'm not asking what your masters will do. I'm asking if YOU will admit that your mentors are corrupt WHEN the continue to stuff ballot boxes for weeks after the election to steal the initial Trump victory. I get it, individualism is a concept you struggle with, you want to just go along with the collective. BUT your benefactors, the CCP controlled democrats have made clear that they will keep voting until they win, even if it takes months.

WHEN they do this, will you admit you were wrong?

That's really not true. But it doesn't seem like can imagine any other possibility. I'm sorry you're stuck.

It's one of th eprimary reasons you hate him. Supporting free speech instead of speech suppression through hate speech laws, supporting the right of people to not die when attacked by mobs. These things offend you, liberty offends you.

You've really jumped the shark man. Get help.
[/QUOTE]

Everything I posted is demonstrable fact.

No, I don't. You're just lying because your mind is fixated on the two-party shitshow. You simply can't imagine that someone else isn't playing your stupid game.

When you spew the Himmler inspired demagoguery of CCP democrats, you are doing the bidding of Xi's party.

Well, I haven't made any prediction about what the Democrats will do, so I'm not sure you think I should admit to being wrong about. What are you asking?

I'm not asking what your masters will do. I'm asking if YOU will admit that your mentors are corrupt WHEN the continue to stuff ballot boxes for weeks after the election to steal the initial Trump victory. I get it, individualism is a concept you struggle with, you want to just go along with the collective. BUT your benefactors, the CCP controlled democrats have made clear that they will keep voting until they win, even if it takes months.

That's really not true. But it doesn't seem like can imagine any other possibility. I'm sorry you're stuck.

It's one of th eprimary reasons you hate him. Supporting free speech instead of speech suppression through hate speech laws, supporting the right of people to not die when attacked by mobs. These things offend you, liberty offends you.

Sure man. Now you got me in, what is it? The Chinese Communist Party? And I worship the same demon gods the democrats do. I sacrifice puppies in my spare time. What kind of meds are you on?

Sure man. Now you got me in, what is it? The Chinese Communist Party? And I worship the same demon gods the democrats do. I sacrifice puppies in my spare time. What kind of meds are you on?

{

U.S.—Netflix is embroiled in controversy yet again with its new documentary Puppy Murder, a show where the director kills puppies to teach you that murdering puppies is bad.

The movie is just two hours of puppies being brutally murdered onscreen, sending a powerful message to the viewer about just how bad puppy murder is. From getting shot and stabbed to being run over with a steamroller and the inspiring climactic scene where a puppy is dropped into a volcano, the movie unequivocally and powerfully shows the brutal reality of puppy murder.

"I thought about just making a documentary where I didn't actually murder puppies to make the point, but it just wasn't powerful enough," said director Amélie Le'Charpentier (who is, by the way, a woman of color and an immigrant, so think about that before you criticize her). "I drew on my own experiences having observed puppy murder a number of times and decided I would just drop anvils and pianos on them and stuff so you could see how terrible puppy murder is."

}

Forum List

Back