This country has a problem

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.

Amen! I couldn't agree more!

We as a country have a problem, we have a president who won’t leave office when he loses the election, and worse as far as the future of this country is concerned , are the people who support this president . It shows a willingness to sell out our democracy to stay in power. . I’ve brought this up to multiple Republican and they either say he only will leave office if the election is not corrupt and as we have seen throughout history , the problem will be that the dictator will be deciding whether it is corrupt or not. Or their second response is that he is just joking. You don’t get to spit on our flag and constitution and pass it off as a joke. There is no joke in this threat and there has never been a bigger threat to this country. We are picking our future in this election.

We as a country have a problem. We have traitors who are engaged in a civil war to end the Republic and subvert it to a Marxist form of dictatorship, and worse, as far as the future of this country is concerned, there is no future if the Maoist democrats seize control. Already the democrat Brown Shirts roam our cities, raping and looting. I've brought this up to democrats and the either say that violence is mostly peaceful. The problem is that violence is only peaceful if you are one of the democrat terrorists committing the violence. The second response is that riots are only violent for 7% of the time, sort of like a beheading is only violent for 1% of the time.

There has never been a bigger threat to this country. The election is a plebiscite on whether America continues. A vote for Trump is a vote for the Constitution and the continuation of the the Republic, a vote for Harris/Xi is a vote to end the nation and become slaves to a global dictatorship ruled by China.

We KNOW this to be true, yet collectively we do nothing.
We are going to pay a severe price down the road for kicking the can of freedom like that.

November will be violent, no matter who wins. I fear we will have a full blown civil war at that time. This jbander scumbag isn't going to abide by the results of the election, neither are most of the radical traitors of the DNCCP. I fear that the election will be irrelevant. The Marxists won't accept the results, Hillary already said the Harris team will never concede. I fear bullets will decide the presidency this time around, and if the Maoists win, the USA will be erased from history. The Communists are already engaged in a Maoist cultural revolution, it's why they attack the statues. I hope every patriot is well armed and well stocked. I hope every democrat terrorist (redundant) has shunned firearms.

The nation, I think, will be fine whomever emerges. It will take several administrations to repair the damage Trump is doing to America's place on the world stage. Whether recovery begins in January 2021 or January 2025 means little in the big picture.

But you clearly omit the fact that a Trump loss would result in grave damage to the Republic.

The left is promising massive gun control. That is NOT Constitutional whether you like it or not.
Biden has promised to significantly raise taxes. That may be good for government but NOT good for the people.
A win by the Left will result in massive regulations stifling the economy.

Not sure how you consider "all will be fine" when one side clearly will go after Constitutional Rights ??

The last Democratic Party President, Obama, oversaw a DJIA that climbed 149% over 8 years. If the regulation was "stifling" it wasn't reflected in the stock prices of the 30 companies that make up the leading indicator. So you really don't have a leg to stand on concerning the economy.

Also, during those 8 years, amazingly, your rights were not assailed in any major way. So again, you seem to be fear mongering.

Trump losing would be the best thing to happen to the nation in 4 years. I don't think it is going to happen but it would be. First you've got to get rid of the cancer, then you can start to heal the body.

We as a country have a problem. We have traitors who are engaged in a civil war to end the Republic and subvert it to a Marxist form of dictatorship, and worse, as far as the future of this country is concerned, there is no future if the Maoist democrats seize control. Already the democrat Brown Shirts roam our cities, raping and looting. I've brought this up to democrats and the either say that violence is mostly peaceful. The problem is that violence is only peaceful if you are one of the democrat terrorists committing the violence. The second response is that riots are only violent for 7% of the time, sort of like a beheading is only violent for 1% of the time.

There has never been a bigger threat to this country. The election is a plebiscite on whether America continues. A vote for Trump is a vote for the Constitution and the continuation of the the Republic, a vote for Harris/Xi is a vote to end the nation and become slaves to a global dictatorship ruled by China.

We are going to pay a severe price down the road for kicking the can of freedom like that.

November will be violent, no matter who wins. I fear we will have a full blown civil war at that time. This jbander scumbag isn't going to abide by the results of the election, neither are most of the radical traitors of the DNCCP. I fear that the election will be irrelevant. The Marxists won't accept the results, Hillary already said the Harris team will never concede. I fear bullets will decide the presidency this time around, and if the Maoists win, the USA will be erased from history. The Communists are already engaged in a Maoist cultural revolution, it's why they attack the statues. I hope every patriot is well armed and well stocked. I hope every democrat terrorist (redundant) has shunned firearms.

Not gonna happen.

If defeated, he will leave office on 20 January. Thirty million voters will come to Washington DC to help him pack and move if he indicates he is going to have problems making the deadline.

And 50 million will be there to make the 30 million stand down ;)
Can't get enough huge deficits? Giant bailouts? Recession? Riots? Increased crime? Pandemic deaths?

Uh fucktard, you terrorist democrats ARE the the rioters. You'll chimp out in November, and then the restraints will drop.

Civil war is never good, this will be horrible. Especially since you stupid fuck traitors are only cannon fodder. Your master Xi is playing you pathetic piles of shit. The patriots will wipe you vile vermin out - but then your master will invade - THAT is the plan, You're just pawns for Communist China - no one expects you to win, or survive. Your job is to create chaos. (and to die!)

Excellent description of Trump. If he is elected, however, the great majority no matter how unwilling will accept it.

But if he has clearly lost and won't leave, then he will be helped to do so by public and private means.

The Libs still haven't accepted Trump's triumph in 2016 yet, attributing it an unproven Russian conspiracy..

Why do you think they will accept it in 2020
Yup the russia thing is over and yes they Got Trump elected, screw the Trump /Putin ticket.

The nation, I think, will be fine whomever emerges. It will take several administrations to repair the damage Trump is doing to America's place on the world stage. Whether recovery begins in January 2021 or January 2025 means little in the big picture.

But you clearly omit the fact that a Trump loss would result in grave damage to the Republic.

The left is promising massive gun control. That is NOT Constitutional whether you like it or not.
Biden has promised to significantly raise taxes. That may be good for government but NOT good for the people.

Not sure how you consider "all will be fine" when one side clearly will go after Constitutional Rights ??

The people don't want gun confiscation and higher taxes
The Gun thing is Make believe bullshit , lower taxes on the middle class and raise the hell out of the wealthys tax. Dam right raise taxes like a banchee, but lower the middle class bigtime.

The people don't want gun confiscation and higher taxes
The Gun thing is Make believe bullshit , lower taxes on the middle class and raise the hell out of the wealthys tax. Dam right raise taxes like a banchee, but lower the middle class bigtime.

That is what Biden is campaigning on. It would be nice if we gave millions of dollars in tax breaks to those who don't have millions of dollars.

I agree that Trump has damaged the workings of government, but such damages can be fixed with several Democratic administrations in a row

Or toss in a couple or three real Republican Admins while you are at it. Rump is a wakeup call to us Republicans to adopt what the Republicans once stood for.

I am going to make a prediction.

Rump is going to follow through with his "Just Kidding" threats. he's going to place his bully boys at the major Dem Polling Places which will attempt at intimidating voters. He is going to use his 200+ lawyers to tie up the mail-in votes long past a realistic cutoff. He is already trying to intimidate the Republican States Legislators into forcing the EC of those states to vote Republican.

18 U.S. Code § 597. Expenditures to influence voting

Rump is already in violation of this US Code and he's just getting deeper and deeper. Like I said, don't throw away those Impeachment Pens, they are going to need them come about Nov 20th. And don't look for the Senate Republicans to cover for this one as they would be held as accomplices and would be in deep trouble with the Governors who have the power to remove them.

If defeated, he will leave office on 20 January. Thirty million voters will come to Washington DC to help him pack and move if he indicates he is going to have problems making the deadline.

And 50 million will be there to make the 30 million stand down ;)
Can't get enough huge deficits? Giant bailouts? Recession? Riots? Increased crime? Pandemic deaths?

Tell me, you are not a Christian are you?
(So far, everyone who hates America and wants Biden has no God in their lives. Interesting)

Is your God Baal by any chance? Or is your God named Rump? Mine goes by many names but he is the only one and he ain't of this world. I will admit that my God can be Orange is he wants to be but he's never quite been that flashy or foolish.

You heathen.

Excellent description of Trump. If he is elected, however, the great majority no matter how unwilling will accept it.

But if he has clearly lost and won't leave, then he will be helped to do so by public and private means.
The left has yet to accept the results of the 2016 election of Trump. Hillary herself said (prior to her defeat) that to refuse to accept the results of the election would be to undermine our "democracy".

Firstly, we are not a "democracy". The word "democracy" does not appear in our constitution. We are a "constitutional republic"...thanks to our electoral college. The popular vote is NOT what determines who wins the presidency. Bitchillary and her lamebrain flock of useful idiots cannot accept this FACT.

Secondly, Bitchillary has said that Biden should not concede "under any circumstances", bolstering that fact that she proposes NOT accepting the results of Trump's re-election in November.

The political slut, Kamala Harris urges that the current resistance being played out in the form of violent protests, rioting, looting, burning of cars and buildings should continue whether Trump wins or not. She is a despicable bitch.

It is the left (including the fake news media, George Soros, never-Trumpers in all parties, Barack and Michael Obama, and all the useful idiots that support them) that are hell bent to destroy the republic as we know it.

At this time, it is only the Trump administration (once it is rid of the infestation of Obama holdovers and other traitors) that can save this country from the Marxism/Islamism being promoted by assholes like AOC, Ilhan Oman, Rashitta Tlaib, and a shitload of dyed-in-the-wool Muslims pushing for Sharia law.

That may be good for government but NOT good for the people.
The people ARE the government. We've just been electing and allowing entrenchment of corrupt, self-serving assholes to create political dynasties for way too long. They're hard to get rid of because they have the power to control the purse strings and vote themselves raises, personal perks, favors for their supporters and no term limits...except for the presidency.

Last edited:

Spare us the war porn. Trump will lose, the rednecks will grumble for awhile and the Republicans will try to recover. Maybe they'll learn something.

What's a "banchee"?
Some "Make believe bullshit" that raises taxes?
You kids are so "dam" stupid it's funny.
"Wealthys"? Lulz.

Last edited:

Who else stopped reading before the second comma?

Oh look, flat out lying, how quaint.

{

During a Monday night speech in South Carolina, Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden referenced gun manufacturers and said, “I’m going to take you down.”

He made this statement after referencing the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (2005). The PLCAA is designed to shield gun manufacturers from lawsuits in scenarios where the guns in question were legally made and legally sold.

Biden has repeatedly criticized the existence of that law on the campaign trail, most recently in Las Vegas on February 19, and in New Hampshire earlier in the month.

Breitbart News reported Biden’s New Hampshire comments, where he said it was a “mistake” to give “gun manufacturers … a loophole that does not allow them to be sued for the carnage they are creating.”

He added, “The first thing I’m going to do as president is work to get rid of that, and it’s going to be hard.”

Biden went even further during his February 24, 2020, South Carolina speech, saying, “I’ve got news for you gun manufacturers. I’m coming for you and I’m going to take you down.”

}

What interferes with the lies of you Communists most is your own words.

That is what Biden is campaigning on. It would be nice if we gave millions of dollars in tax breaks to those who don't have millions of dollars.

So, wealth redistribution, have the elite take from the middle and give to the poor so that the Bourgeoisie are no more.

The war of the middle class is the foundation of you Marxists; slave owning Oligarchs like LeBron James have nothing to fear from a Harris/Biden/Xi ticket, but as Quid Pro promised, the suburbs will be razed and high density slum housing installed.

Forum List

Back