This could not have worked out better for China.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They took their economic hit up front and now they are sitting back with satisfied grins as they watch their bio attack spread throughout the world. If there was ever any doubt how evil a regime China is, this should put that to bed. Yes I believe it was intentional and calculated. I believe it was retaliation to President Trump's strong stance against China's trade violations, IP thefts, and cyber attacks on us.

Whether it originated in a bio weapons lab or was planted in those disgusting wet markets, they did it. They don't care about killing thousands of their own people. They wouldn't care if a million Chinese died if it helps them in their goal of overtaking the US as the number one super power.

What do they really have to smile at when a proper heads up was most likely not there for them like it has been for us?

God bless you and everyone who has taken a hit always!!!

Holly

They took their economic hit up front and now they are sitting back with satisfied grins as they watch their bio attack spread throughout the world. If there was ever any doubt how evil a regime China is, this should put that to bed. Yes I believe it was intentional and calculated. I believe it was retaliation to President Trump's strong stance against China's trade violations, IP thefts, and cyber attacks on us.

Whether it originated in a bio weapons lab or was planted in those disgusting wet markets, they did it. They don't care about killing thousands of their own people. They wouldn't care if a million Chinese died if it helps them in their goal of overtaking the US as the number one super power.

Just remember. Paybacks are a bitch. China will get there’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're still hurting ....they were feeling the tariffs this on top of it ...the us and western europe are closed
Yeah that's great for thier still extreamly export reliant economy

And they knew they have useful allies in the democrat party here in the states, in particular the biden family who they own, lock, stock and barrel......

Interestingly, Russia hasn't really been affected by all of this stuff.
Because it was planned and russia and China have an intimate relationship.
This is the only corona virus with inserts of HIV and Ebola.
Its outbreak epicenter was right beside a virology lab ffs

Forum List

Back