This could get really get interesting

I could always tell that the deepstate is your nanny. The darkness permeates right through you. Whatever happened to you're last avatar, with you're sheeple mask?
Hahahah. You got your ass kicked so now you attack your teacher.

and on that note, I bid you a pleasant good evening. Try to educate yourself some more so you don’t embarrass your self so much in the future.

and as a suggestion, you might want to hang that meme on your mirror. You need it. Though you’ll probably start blaming the mirror. Hahahahah, Now THAT’S funny.

A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?
The world is waiting. The world wants to know.
This is what they meant by TDS. TDS will be legal defense strategy of choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?
First of all, they need to find a speech where he said, "Go down and riot".

Then you have, if I said, "Go and stick your head in a gas oven", would you?

Google is run by DARPA, but hey, if that is you're kind of thing, go for it.
It’s up to the person making the allegations, so prove it

If it don't come from you're favorite CIA network CNN, you won't believe it. But I will give you just one link of the many, anyways. Only because I know you are lost and you don't seem to know how to use a search engine or read a book.

If it don't come from you're favorite CIA network CNN, you won't believe it. But I will give you just one link of the many, anyways. Only because I know you are lost and you don't seem to know how to use a search engine or read a book.

Just believe your media bias fact checker then numbskull. :auiqs.jpg: And I am sure you didn't even read the information that was presented in the article. There is no way you did in so little time. So, now you have been caught lying to us and yourself.

I am sure you won't believe Julian Assange either but I will post it for others to see:

Nobody wants to acknowledge that Google has grown big and bad. But it has. Schmidt’s tenure as CEO saw Google integrate with the shadiest of US power structures as it expanded into a geographically invasive megacorporation. But Google has always been comfortable with this proximity. Long before company founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin hired Schmidt in 2001, their initial research upon which Google was based had been partly funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).48 And even as Schmidt’s Google developed an image as the overly friendly giant of global tech, it was building a close relationship with the intelligence community.

See section 7, Acknowledgments, in The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hypertextual Web Search Engine, Sergey Brin, Lawrence Page (Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1998): “The research described here was conducted as part of the Stanford Integrated Digital Library Project, supported by the National Science Foundation under Cooperative Agreement IRI-9411306. Funding for this cooperative agreement is also provided by DARPA and NASA, and by Interval Research, and the industrial partners of the Stanford Digital Libraries Project,” archive.today/tb5VL.

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.
Do you really believe that?

I looks pretty obvious to me.

Never mind the unconstitutional voting rules made by governers rather than the state legislators and complete misinformation from main stream media.
That's voter fraud
Nope!

That's not voter fraud Peach!

Because all of those cases in the battleground states, on rule changes, were adjudicated in a court of law. Some legislators sued, saying only they should make the rules etc etc....

And a couple of the suits made up the ladder through appeals court, then State Supreme Court.... which ruled the changes made were not unconstitutional in their state....

So, the changes were okay....

It's a real far stretch to call things that were adjudicated in the courts, and the Court rulings abided by, fraud....

Last edited:
me.

Article says Jade Sacker works for CNN,

BUT she doesn't.

Isn't your article and the gazillion other right wing sites implying and regurgitating the same thing,

Fake news?

Fact is even if they were duped by Trump they ( rioters or insurrectionists ) are responsible for their own actions...

Those proclaiming those rioters or insurrectionists are part of a great conspiracy and not true Trumpsters, well those making that claim also believed the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and back in 2016 twenty million Amish voted for Donald the Marvelous, so these idiots will believe anything!

As for those still proclaiming fraud happened on a wide scale, well former AG Barr along with Republican Governors from Georgia and Arizona said that wide scale fraud did not happen and Sleepy Joe Biden actually defeated Donald the Marvelous Trump, and recounts were done and nothing will ever convince Trumpsters that Trump was defeated...

me.

BUT she doesn't.

Isn't your article and the gazillion other right wing sites implying and regurgitating the same thing,

Fake news?

There was 3 different articles there and 2 of them said:

“According to sources she was working on a CNN project, but she’s done a lot of work for NBC and NPR.

I have no doubt she worked for CNN in some way from information that was available before it was scrubbed and censored. These mainstream entities are corrupt to the core. She possibly could even be an undercover CIA agent, but it will be hard to find the total truth with all the censorship that is going on and information being deleted.

The videos that were available of her, have mostly been scrubbed from the net.

Trump made me do it!

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.
ANTIFA had nothing to do with this.

me.

BUT she doesn't.

Fake news?

There was 3 different articles there and 2 of them said:

“According to sources she was working on a CNN project, but she’s done a lot of work for NBC and NPR.

I have no doubt she worked for CNN in some way from information that was available before it was scrubbed and censored. These mainstream entities are corrupt to the core. She possibly could even be an undercover CIA agent, but it will be hard to find the total truth with all the censorship that is going on and information being deleted.

The videos that were available of her, have mostly been scrubbed from the net.
Your link is to some right wing wacko site.

Fact is even if they were duped by Trump they ( rioters or insurrectionists ) are responsible for their own actions...

Those proclaiming those rioters or insurrectionists are part of a great conspiracy and not true Trumpsters, well those making that claim also believed the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and back in 2016 twenty million Amish voted for Donald the Marvelous, so these idiots will believe anything!

As for those still proclaiming fraud happened on a wide scale, well former AG Barr along with Republican Governors from Georgia and Arizona said that wide scale fraud did not happen and Sleepy Joe Biden actually defeated Donald the Marvelous Trump, and recounts were done and nothing will ever convince Trumpsters that Trump was defeated...

You seem to believe in you own type of dogma also. Yours is just left sided dogma. No doubt the right has their dogma also. So go bow down to your new king Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

"only". Your word.

But I do believe that you believe that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump made me do it!

Yea right, just like Aunt Jemima was never on syrup. :D Sure buddy......Smoke some more.

"only". Your word.

But I do believe that you believe that.

It don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the whole thing was a setup.

All right wing media sources. Things just didn't happen that way.

Trump made me do it!

Yea right, just like Aunt Jemima was never on syrup. :D Sure buddy......Smoke some more.
There is no Aunt Jemima. That was a cartoon picture that had no life. ANTIFA didn't do it. Thats a fact. Just like air and water, which do exist. Unlike Aunt Jemima.

All right wing media sources. Things just didn't happen that way.

Because the left wing news is always right and fair and balanced. :auiqs.jpg: They are so fair they just censor you now. Try to sell me another illusion. No doubt there is bias on both sides. But the left loons have gone off the rails. I am more towards the center and I try to look at both sides but no doubt it is just wrong what they are all doing to conservatives.

Forum List

Back