This could get really get interesting

A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?
The world is waiting. The world wants to know.

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.
Like all of your weasel-in-chief's 30,000+ lies, regardless of how many times you RWNJs repeat them, they are all still lies.

There was no election fraud in 2020. That's a fact you RWNJs will need to get through your incredibly thick skulls.

All you’ve offered is a bunch of baseless posts a bunch of rightwing FAKE NEWS outlets That nobody has every heard of. And none of them have been factchecked.

Last edited:
A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.
Like all of your weasel-in-chief's 30,000+ lies, regardless of how many times you RWNJs repeat them, they are all still lies.

There was no election fraud in 2020. That's a fact you RWNJs will need to get through your incredibly thick skulls.

All you’ve offered is a bunch of baseless posts a bunch of righting FAKE NEWS outlets That nobody has every heard of. And none of them have been factchecked.

I think you deserve this meme today, you have earned it for being totally delusional.

bc69a04b2fbee09a108182076eeccce9.jpg

Do you know who funds the fact checkers? Who fact checks the fact checkers? Not you, I am sure. You are going to trust fact checkers without doing you're own research because you are to lazy.

Trump made me do it!

Why don’t your check the reliability of your sources. Two of them are so obscure nobody has heard of them. The other two score low on honesty/reliability. And of course you can do your own research on Media Bias Fact Check yourself. The sites you reference have little or no honesty.
Hardly what I’d call honest or unbiased.

Do you know who funds the fact checkers? Who checks the fact checkers? Not you, I am sure. You are going to trust fact checkers without doing you're own research because you are to lazy.
Actually, I do! In fact Real Clear Politics fact-checks the fact checkers. And they’re easy to evaluate on their own because they always list their sources.
It’s sometimes called meta factchecking.

Last edited:
Trump made me do it!

Why don’t your check the reliability of your sources. Two of them are so obscure nobody has heard of them. The other two score low on honesty/reliability. And of course you can do your own research on Media Bias Fact Check yourself. The sites you reference have little or no honesty.
Hardly what I’d call honest or unbiased.

While you sit around believing everything the MSM tell you that have been lying to you and everyone for years. Sure tell me another tall tale buddy and quit lying to yourself. The fact is the election was rigged and it don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. You are just being naïve and gullible and believing what the lying MSM tells you.

I bet you are still wearing your mask everywhere you go like a good little sheep. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know who funds the fact checkers? Who checks the fact checkers? Not you, I am sure. You are going to trust fact checkers without doing you're own research because you are to lazy.
Actually, I do! In fact Real Clear Politics fact-checks the fact checkers. And they’re easy to evaluate on their own because they always list their sources.

Yea right and I am the Easter Bunny.:auiqs.jpg:

Do your own research into factcheckers. You tell me which are the good ones. And, make sure they use verifiable sources. Is that too much to ask.

But if the facts bite you in the ass, you might as well attack the messenger.

The FACT is that There are those who fact-check the factcheckers and a lot has been written on what to look for in reliable factchecking.

obviously, you’re so afraid of being factchecked that you lash out.

Your posts are baseless and void of facts.

Do your own research into factcheckers. You tell me which are the good ones. And, make sure they use verifiable sources. Is that too much to ask.

The FACT is that There are those who fact-check the factcheckers and a lot has been written on what to look for in reliable factchecking.

I have not lashed out and this report has already been done. But I am sure you won't take the time to watch it or read and enlighten yourself.

The talmudic zionist (Q) element who participated is oddly overlooked by the talmudic zionists in government and the MSM insisting "Whitey bad."

Trump made me do it!

All you’ve offered is a bunch of baseless posts a bunch of righting FAKE NEWS outlets That nobody has every heard of. And none of them have been factchecked.

I think you deserve this meme today, you have earned it for being totally delusional.

View attachment 447769

Do you know who funds the fact checkers? Who fact checks the fact checkers? Not you, I am sure. You are going to trust fact checkers without doing you're own research because you are to lazy.
i al

I have not lashed out and this report has already been done. But I am sure you won't take the time to watch it or read and enlighten yourself.

I already know the subject well, though I’m sure you’ve been Goolgling frantically since the whole concept appears new to you.

I’m well aware of the Issues with factcheckers. I’ve been using them for over 20 years, going back to the time when Snopes, Politfact, and Fact-check.org were around but very few others were. Thats why, for 20 years, I fact just about everything before stating it as a political fact. And yes, I do check sources as a way of validating the factcheckers. Can’t check every reference but you can quickly spot bogus references and fact-checks that are actually just a rehash of another factcheckers work.

You’ll notice i referred to REaly Clear Politics BEFORE you posted your article that pointed to them. So obviously I already knew about RCP.

Last edited:
Trump made me do it!

View attachment 447769

i al

I already know the subject well, though I’m sure you’ve been Goolgling frantically since the whole concept appears new to you.

I’m well aware of the Issues with factcheckers. I’ve been using them for over 20 years, going back to the time when Snopes, Politfact, and Fact-check.org were around but very few others were. Thats why, for 20 years, I fact just about everything before stating it as a political fact. And yes, I do check sources as a way of validating the factcheckers. Can’t check every reference but you can quickly spot bogus references and fact-checks that are actually just a rehash of another factcheckers work.

You’ll notice i referred to REaly Clear Politics BEFORE you posted your article that pointed to them. So obviously I already knew about RCP.

If you are still using google, you are part of the problem.

Trump made me do it!

You have zero evidence as T never once promoted violence
You can blame the Soviet media and Dems for 4 yrs of hate and lies

Trump made me do it!

View attachment 447769

i al

see! Attack anything that doesnt fit your narrative. You are just getting more and more desperate and pathetic.
You just got schooled on factchecking, so now you blame it all one Google. But ask yourself this, which search engine did YOU use to find the two articles about factcheckers. I’m betting it was Google. Google doesn’t provide content. All it does is find what you’re looking for. But I dont just Google. I also use Duck Duck Go. Blaming the search engine is just so damn silly. But maybe I’ll try that excuse some day.

BTW, Have you actually read your memo on Cognite Dissonance. I actually laughed out loud because it fits YOU to a T. If you’re honesty with yourself, you’ll notice that instantly. But I have a feeling you aren’t all that self-aware.

Still, it really DOES suit you

There’s PLENTY of evidence of sedition, though true Trump believers wont hear what they dont want to hear.

Russia and Democrats can’t compare with the 30,000 fact checked lies Trump told.

Trump made me do it!

View attachment 447769

i al

see! Attack anything that doesnt fit your narrative. You are just getting more and more desperate and pathetic.
You just got schooled on factchecking, so now you blame it all one Google. But ask yourself this, which search engine did YOU use to find the two articles about factcheckers. I’m betting it was Google. Google doesn’t provide content. All it does is find what you’re looking for. But I dont just Google. I also use Duck Duck Go. Blaming the search engine is just so damn silly. But maybe I’ll try that excuse some day.

BTW, Have you actually read your memo on Cognite Dissonance. I actually laughed out loud because it fits YOU to a T. If you’re honesty with yourself, you’ll notice that instantly. But I have a feeling you aren’t all that self-aware.

Still, it really DOES suit you

Google is run by DARPA, but hey, if that is you're kind of thing, go for it.

You seem to be the one that is triggered. Maybe you should take some time off and revaluate you're learning curve. :)

There’s PLENTY of evidence of sedition, though true Trump believers wont hear what they dont want to hear.

Russia and Democrats can’t compare with the 30,000 fact checked lies Trump told.
Try naming one ??
You will still be a loser under the “ crypt keeper “

I could always tell that the deepstate is your nanny. The darkness permeates right through you. Whatever happened to you're last avatar, with you're sheeple mask?

Google is run by DARPA, but hey, if that is you're kind of thing, go for it.
It’s up to the person making the allegations, so prove it

If it don't come from you're favorite CIA network CNN, you won't believe it. But I will give you just one link of the many, anyways. Only because I know you are lost and you don't seem to know how to use a search engine or read a book.

New Topics

Forum List

Back