This could get really get interesting

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?
The world is waiting. The world wants to know.

A lot of the arrested rioters seem to be coming together on one particular strategy for their legal defense strategy:
Trump made me do it!

Are these people all former Patriots now? Are they throwing Trump under the bus. Will they be called on at Trumps trial to testify on their state of mind and what they got from Trump’s non-seditious sedition?

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.

Trump made me do it!

Not surprising as Mr Loyalty wasted no time, as he pretty much threw them under the bus. Not sure if he used his famous "I take no responsibility at all" line. They owe him no loyalty. Probably will not be used at the trial. Taking no personal responsibility is just a defense mechanism of the movement, Always blaming somebody else. That kind of character does not make good witnesses.

Trump made me do it!

Will the insurrectionists be given the opportunity to testify? Moscow Mitch is working hard to make the weasel-in-chief's second Senate impeachment trial equal to the sham he orchestrated for the first.

Trump made me do it!

Not surprising as Mr Loyalty wasted no time, as he pretty much threw them under the bus. Not sure if he used his famous "I take no responsibility at all" line. They owe him no loyalty. Probably will not be used at the trial. Taking no personal responsibility is just a defense mechanism of the movement, Always blaming somebody else. That kind of character does not make good witnesses.
"I was just following orders," didn't work in the Nuremburg Trials.

Trump made me do it!

"I was just following orders," didn't work in the Nuremburg Trials.

Nuremburg Trials didn't have trump Republicans.

Question: What are the four most frightening words you could ever hear from Donald Trump?

Answer: “I’ve got your back.”

I guess we shouldn't mention words most frightening to a little girl. You will be standing next to Joe Biden.

Anyone with half a brain and a set of ears could see that Trump never told anyone to riot...but Maxine Waters and a whole bunch of dems have...

The Democrypts and Marxist are doing what they always do:

Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion.

Anyone with half a brain and a set of ears could see that Trump never told anyone to riot...but Maxine Waters and a whole bunch of dems have...
A third party?

Please, try that one again. It worked so well for the Koch Brothers' financed Tea Party.

But, don't let their failure discourage you RWNJs.

A third party?

Please, try that one again. It worked so well for the Koch Brothers' financed Tea Party.

Who knows what they're being led to believe in their universe.

A third party?

Rod Serling in his most bizzare thoughts could never have imagined the United States that existed during the past four years.

And the lunacy of the RWNJs under the influence of their grifter-in-chief's mystical spell, not even Steven King could create characters with that level of delusional paranoia.

A third party?

Rod Serling in his most bizzare thoughts could never have imagined the United States that existed during the past four years.

And the lunacy of the RWNJs under the influence of their grifter-in-chief's mystical spell, not even Steven King could create characters with that level of delusional paranoia.

I've said it many times: The psychological analyses of this period are going to be fascinating. As fascinating as those from Europe in the 30's and 40's, but more so.

Back then, after the man was beaten, they didn't have an alternate media continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365.

A third party?

I've said it many times: The psychological analyses of this period are going to be fascinating. As fascinating as those from Europe in the 30's and 40's, but more so.

Back then, after the man was beaten, they didn't have an alternate media continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365.
The "alternate media" has been the direct result of the end of the Fairness Doctrine.

It gave the GOP the power of, first, TV and radio, then the internet, to increase the reach and the impact of their Southern Strategy, to feed the racial and ethnic hatred, and the paranoia of the conservative, white, working class.

The "Strategy was first used in a district in New York City, and played to the neighborhoods' long standing ethnic resentments among European immigrant families. With the success there it quickly spread across the country, but was still used only by the GOP for local elections.

It was 'Tricky Dick" Nixon that first employed the (now called) Southern Strategy to court Southern Democrats abandoned by the Democratic Party during the 1960's Civil Rights movement. Instead of white ethnic resentment as used locally, the Southern Strategy was aimed at the Southern Democrats' racism and bigotry. The Republican Party was offering the Southern Democrats a new home. A political Party that would never turn its back on the long held, old fashioned values of the Confederate South. But, the GOP's strategy rapidly became a big hit with white racists in all fifty states.

Six decades later, the GOP's Southern Strategy is no longer just for white racists' hatred for people of color and Jews. Under the tutelage of the grifter-in-chief, the philosophy of the GOP's Southern Strategy has gone full on Nazi fascism.

But, we mustn't be too hasty in our... surprise.. in the extreme right-wing's seemingly sudden embrace of white nationalism, and their increasing right-wing extremism.

The seeds of fascism were first sown in the United States over a century ago.

In 1916, Madison Grant, a wealthy, well connected member of Manhattan’s upper class, who, had attended Yale followed by Columbia Law School as a young man, authored the book “The Passing of the Great Race”. The book spread the doctrine of racial purity around the globe.

In his book, Grant claimed as his own the conventional wisdom of white supremacy, dividing humankind into “Nordic”, “Mongoloid”, and “Negroid”.

White Americans of the era were quick to accept Grant’s pseudo anthropological categorizing of racial superiority, and the dangers posed to the white race by the inferior Mongoloid”, and “Negroid”. But, in 1916, Grant included as inferior, Jews and Italians.

“The Passing of the Great Race” was discovered by Adolf Hitler, which after thoroughly digesting, he refered to as “my Bible”. Grant’s misinformation was used by Hitler as a blueprint to create much of his Nazi (fascist) philosophy.

The book was even entered into evidence at the Nuremberg war crimes trials. The contents were used by attorneys in defense of Hitler’s personal physician. The text demonstrated that specifically American theories of white racial superiority supported the crimes against humanity with which he was charged. Among others, attorneys cited examples of forced sterilization and unnecessary and experimental surgery performed without anesthesia.

Grant’s theories on the pollution of the pure white race by the inferior races caused fear and hatred, as that “racial pollution” was seen by many as the destruction of the white race.

In his book Grant states, “It sometimes happens that an infiltration of population takes place either in the guise of unwilling slaves, or of willing immigrants, filling up waste places and taking the lowly tasks which the lords of the land despise, gradually occupying the country and literally breeding out their former masters.” (It’s language that should sound familiar to everyone who heard the 2015 campaign speeches by candidate trump, and attended his rallies after his inauguration.)

Until Americans learned of the genocide (a word not yet created) where entire districts were being exterminated, and tens-of-thousand of executions in cold blood were being perpetrated by the German police troops, the opposition to fascism in the United States by white people wasn’t very... mainstream.

It wasn’t until the U.S. entered WWII that fighting fascism really got rolling. However, fascism has been an enemy of the people of the United States ever since. At least the people of the United States that believe our Constitution and democracy must be protected, not overthrown.

Trump made me do it!

The only rioters were Antifa and CNN, so of course they would say Trump made them do it.
Like all of your weasel-in-chief's 30,000+ lies, regardless of how many times you RWNJs repeat them, they are all still lies.

There was no election fraud in 2020. That's a fact you RWNJs will need to get through your incredibly thick skulls.

Trump made me do it!

Like all of your weasel-in-chief's 30,000+ lies, regardless of how many times you RWNJs repeat them, they are all still lies.

There was no election fraud in 2020. That's a fact you RWNJs will need to get through your incredibly thick skulls.

Forum List

Back