This could be ugly- if you're a snowflake

Keep dreaming snowflake, Democrats just traded their white hoods for black masks. You folks still have a monopoly on hate and intolerance.

I voted for The Donald ... but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at the stupidity coming from the far right ... I'm a white man, police are always deferential to me, judges believe all my testimony, public hearings become silent when I step up to the microphone ... I've lost count the number of times I've been promoted over a more qualified non-white ...

My whole life, I've had privilege thrust upon me solely because of the color of my skin and a ding-a-ling between my legs ... is this the America we want? ... freedom for the few, slavery for the rest? ... how feudal ... do we answer progressives with regression? ...

Phaw ... the far right are total rookies when it comes to making themselves look like idiots ... you will never catch the far left in this ...

Is that you in the middle of the image shown below?
a16f62bdd0280d11507bdd4248846611.jpg

Whoa!

What a hot potato!

I will just (timidly) say this and stop: Those African Americans who want to "weaken the White race" are, IMHO, making a terrible mistake.

With all due respect to the other ethnicities in this strange country, it is the Caucasians who are basically invested in improving the lot of African Americans (perhaps because of an ingrained guilt over slavery & segregation).

The other ethnicities, of course, feel no such guilt, for they had nothing to do with the establishment of slavery or segregation.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming snowflake, Democrats just traded their white hoods for black masks. You folks still have a monopoly on hate and intolerance.

I voted for The Donald ... but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at the stupidity coming from the far right ... I'm a white man, police are always deferential to me, judges believe all my testimony, public hearings become silent when I step up to the microphone ... I've lost count the number of times I've been promoted over a more qualified non-white ...

My whole life, I've had privilege thrust upon me solely because of the color of my skin and a ding-a-ling between my legs ... is this the America we want? ... freedom for the few, slavery for the rest? ... how feudal ... do we answer progressives with regression? ...

Phaw ... the far right are total rookies when it comes to making themselves look like idiots ... you will never catch the far left in this ...
Perhaps you see what you want to?
I can tell you I have seen black folks promoted when they shouldn’t have been, and not fired when they absolutely should have been. Several times. And I’ve also seen countless times when blacks didn’t get a promotion, or were disciplined/fired, the race card victim hood bullshit came roaring out.
Hell, the last time I saw it first hand, this person had been given more chances than I’ve ever seen. Was constantly late to work, slacked off, did a shitty job nearly all the time, was rude to coworkers and staff, etc.
when she was finally fired, out came the accusations that everybody is racist, and sure enough she tried suing.

I'm a white man, police are always deferential to me, judges believe all my testimony, public hearings become silent when I step up to the microphone ... I've lost count the number of times I've been promoted over a more qualified non-white ...
My whole life, I've had privilege thrust upon me solely because of the color of my skin and a ding-a-ling between my legs
How weird, white privilege granted in a predominantly white nation?
I wonder if in Japan they grant ‘Japanese privilege’ to the natives?
I wonder if it’s because native folks speak and articulate the native language, I wonder if it’s because native folks tend to possess refined people and communication skills, I wonder if it’s because natives display ambition, enthusiasm, a drive to succeed and achieve?
Nah....it’s just because the skin color. Hahaha

So we decided to elect a rich old white guy of privilege instead of electing a rich old white guy of privilege. Boy have we come a long, long, way.

Perhaps you see what you want to?
I can tell you I have seen black folks promoted when they shouldn’t have been, and not fired when they absolutely should have been. Several times. And I’ve also seen countless times when blacks didn’t get a promotion, or were disciplined/fired, the race card victim hood bullshit came roaring out.
Hell, the last time I saw it first hand, this person had been given more chances than I’ve ever seen. Was constantly late to work, slacked off, did a shitty job nearly all the time, was rude to coworkers and staff, etc.
when she was finally fired, out came the accusations that everybody is racist, and sure enough she tried suing.
Mega companies also give kickbacks to 'disadvantage business enterprises' for they can include them in their bid packages in order to sway the markets their way. It is a sham and one of the reasons I never filed as a 'woman owned business'. Then when you don't play ball with those crooks they do everything possible to help take you out in areas of the country where they can get away with it; which by the way is most of the country now.

There should be a level playing field all the way across the board. If not someone is getting the shaft an it creates an atmosphere where idjits get into places where they never belonged in the first place whether that be construction, office work, medical, lawyers, etc....

I seem to have touched a nerve ... funny ... keep going, I'm laughing ... comedy gold ...

Translation:
“I feel like an ignorant fool for exposing myself as a woke white guilt whacko so now I’ll stand on the sidelines and pretend I planned it this way all along.”
This is straight from the Mac1958 playbook...did Mac hijack your user account?

I seem to have touched a nerve ... funny ... keep going, I'm laughing ... comedy gold ...

Translation:
“I feel like an ignorant fool for exposing myself as a woke white guilt whacko so now I’ll stand on the sidelines and pretend I planned it this way all along.”
This is straight from the Mac1958 playbook...did Mac hijack your user account?
Absolutely!

Understandably, at this point in time after the 2020 elections, many observers are laser focused on the struggle for the Presidency between the incumbent and the cadaver. Accounts of voter fraud are mildly interesting, but observers are, in my view, missing the larger and far more important story: The race war against Whites has reached a new level, yet many people who shouldn’t be are distracted by the details of day-to-day politics, much to our collective peril. Today I will try to remedy this by using a method falling between essay writing and a video: I will use a photo essay to represent what is being done to the White race in real time. This will be ugly.

In essence, I will use my academic background to show why images are important in a struggle for existence and power, and how those images are used by a certain group to weaken the White race.

Over a decade ago, I began on this site an examination of the changing representations of who we Americans are. As part of that, I introduced academic texts that — to be honest — accurately showed “the deep-rooted stereotypes which have fueled anti-black prejudice” and buttressed White dominance, which is not really surprising given that Whites comprised roughly 90% of America’s population (and all of the elite) for the entirety of European settlement in the lands that were to become The United States. Breathlessly, we read in grad school books such as Ceramic Uncles & Celluloid Mammies: Black Images and Their Influence on Culture and White on Black: Images of Africa and Blacks in Western Popular Culture that dutifully convicted the American majority of racism. In short, all such accounts concluded: “White Man Bad.”

Condition Red: Your Visual Displacement Is Now Complete

This might be a bit over the top- but, it is what it is-
Being aggrieved by culture must be terrifying. Particularly after enjoying cultural predominance for centuries.

But consider the ideal that America is thought of as the land of opportunity and that extends to the American culture and not relegated to economic opportunity.

My response to your whining over the erosion of White culture and White privledge is simple. Tough. Grow beyond your grievences and become a true American.

Funny how the pathetic uneducated hicks in this country that believe in some old men in the clouds and and cling to guns get to call anyone else a "Snowflake" when it's us in the streets fighting your fascist police.

Yeah, it takes real men to destroy your friends and neighbors lives and livelihoods, while not taking any responsibility for YOUR actions. Yeah, real smart tough guys, that deserve to be in fucking prison.

Yeah, it takes real men to destroy your friends and neighbors lives and livelihoods, while not taking any responsibility for YOUR actions. Yeah, real smart tough guys, that deserve to be in fucking prison.

We always get let out of jail because liberal prosecutors know we are fighting a righteous cause.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I give you in the OP, your average Trump supporter. When you boil all the bullshit down and get to the root of why these people worship the ground Trump walks on, you are left with this. The hatred and mistrust of anyone or anything that isn't white, heterosexual, carries a gun, and believes in God. These underlying prejudices have always been there. Trump just came along and made it OK to voice them out loud.

Funny, you listed your own prejudices, good job commie. LMAO

Understandably, at this point in time after the 2020 elections, many observers are laser focused on the struggle for the Presidency between the incumbent and the cadaver. Accounts of voter fraud are mildly interesting, but observers are, in my view, missing the larger and far more important story: The race war against Whites has reached a new level, yet many people who shouldn’t be are distracted by the details of day-to-day politics, much to our collective peril. Today I will try to remedy this by using a method falling between essay writing and a video: I will use a photo essay to represent what is being done to the White race in real time. This will be ugly.

In essence, I will use my academic background to show why images are important in a struggle for existence and power, and how those images are used by a certain group to weaken the White race.

Over a decade ago, I began on this site an examination of the changing representations of who we Americans are. As part of that, I introduced academic texts that — to be honest — accurately showed “the deep-rooted stereotypes which have fueled anti-black prejudice” and buttressed White dominance, which is not really surprising given that Whites comprised roughly 90% of America’s population (and all of the elite) for the entirety of European settlement in the lands that were to become The United States. Breathlessly, we read in grad school books such as Ceramic Uncles & Celluloid Mammies: Black Images and Their Influence on Culture and White on Black: Images of Africa and Blacks in Western Popular Culture that dutifully convicted the American majority of racism. In short, all such accounts concluded: “White Man Bad.”

Being aggrieved by culture must be terrifying. Particularly after enjoying cultural predominance for centuries.

But consider the ideal that America is thought of as the land of opportunity and that extends to the American culture and not relegated to economic opportunity.

My response to your whining over the erosion of White culture and White privledge is simple. Tough. Grow beyond your grievences and become a true American.
White culture means crap. Its the politics of others that is of importance. What growth is that?

We always get let out of jail because liberal prosecutors know we are fighting a righteous cause.

Yeah, so you can kill each other in unimaginable numbers and kill 70%+ of your offspring in their abortion mills. And you're stupid enough to think they're looking out for you. Yep, you're a real smart tough guy. LMAO

How's it feel to be a tool?

Last edited:

White culture means crap. Its the politics of others that is of importance. What growth is that?
The politics of others? Do 'other' people deserve a political voice?

I'm Irish and Indian, born In Fort Worth, Tx in 1947- anyone born here is a true American, moron, unless, of course, you can point out an *official law* which says otherwise- what America is "thought of" is what you're told it is- I seriously doubt your "ideal" is what the rest of the world sees- the founding philosophy, all men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- is what I believe in, personally, and do my level best to live by that, which requires self respect and self respect is earned showing respect to others- equal creation doesn't mean equal finish/outcome, and, I don't recall ever experiencing the cultural predominance you use as a straw man- I have seen BOTH sides of the equation though- and I live in Houston where there is more trouble happening here than when I first came here, fresh out of the (pay close attention, moron), US Navy in 1969- and it ain't *just* black people in trouble- but, I also know that black (and other races) are considered, quite often, to be inferior because of "economics" in an economy of materialist, intellectually lazy and intellectually dishonest idiots whose feelings are fragile, and superficial, with an ego the size of Texas who are easily outclassed by anyone with half a brain, regardless of their race or country of origin.

Where exactly is this war on white guys? I'm a white guy and laugh off all of this empty garbage. My white race doesn't make me proud. It's up to the individual. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work. I lived by those words. The way it should be.

I'm Irish and Indian, born In Fort Worth, Tx in 1947- anyone born here is a true American, moron, unless, of course, you can point out an *official law* which says otherwise- what America is "thought of" is what you're told it is- I seriously doubt your "ideal" is what the rest of the world sees- the founding philosophy, all men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- is what I believe in, personally, and do my level best to live by that, which requires self respect and self respect is earned showing respect to others- equal creation doesn't mean equal finish/outcome, and, I don't recall ever experiencing the cultural predominance you use as a straw man- I have seen BOTH sides of the equation though- and I live in Houston where there is more trouble happening here than when I first came here, fresh out of the (pay close attention, moron), US Navy in 1969- and it ain't *just* black people in trouble- but, I also know that black (and other races) are considered, quite often, to be inferior because of "economics" in an economy of materialist, intellectually lazy and intellectually dishonest idiots whose feelings are fragile, and superficial, with an ego the size of Texas who are easily outclassed by anyone with half a brain, regardless of their race or country of origin.
That's ONE hell of A sentence!

New Topics

Forum List

Back