This could be the stupidest crime ever committed

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker.

The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener's genitalia.

Screener Rolando Negrin's private body parts were observed by his Transportation Security Administration colleagues conducting training on the airport's full-body imaging machines.

Miami airport screener accused of attack after jeers at genitals - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

This just goes to show that nothing good comes of having a small penis.

Liability posted this last night.

I still think the new machines are a bad idea, and this is the perfect example of why. They were looking where they weren't supposed to look at what they weren't supposed to see, and making uncalled for jokes.

This will only get worse.

The crime here is in installing those things.

Liability posted this last night.

I still think the new machines are a bad idea, and this is the perfect example of why. They were looking where they weren't supposed to look at what they weren't supposed to see, and making uncalled for jokes.

This will only get worse.

The crime here is in installing those things.
I agree. It seems an invalid invasion of privacy. The shoe thing still bugs me more, though.

Is that a Good and Plenty in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Forum List

Back