This Can't Be Right New Poll Shows DeSantis Losing By Popular Vote If He Runs

A story and BS poll like this is a hit job on the person that the dems fear the most....why otherwise would they even do a poll like this one this far out from 2024....

We've seen this movie before....

Somebody named A.G. Gencarski spins the results of a Harvard Harris poll of 2,000 registered Fla. voters (mostly democrat?) out of more than 5 million and pronounces a victory for the Biden/Harris administration in 2024 even though Brandon's numbers are dropping every day. Ho-hum.

I think that the democrats are at it again, I think he could beat their pants off.

And what you think is not worth two shits. I mean there is a lot of good news within that poll for you Republicans, and especially you Trumpbots.

Trump would easily win if he ran again, at least in Florida. Trump is rated a better president than Biden, at least in Florida. Trump is the most respected politician in America today, at least in Florida The Republican party is more respected than the Democrat party, at least in Florida. Buy hey, I guess the "democrats are at it again" and the whole poll is just a pile of shit.

And what you think is not worth two shits. I
Somebody named A.G. Gencarski spins the results of a Harvard Harris poll of 2,000 registered Fla. voters (mostly democrat?) out of more than 5 million and pronounces a victory for the Biden/Harris administration in 2024 even though Brandon's numbers are dropping every day. Ho-hum.

mean there is a lot of good news within that poll for you Republicans, and especially you Trumpbots.

Trump would easily win if he ran again, at least in Florida. Trump is rated a better president than Biden, at least in Florida. Trump is the most respected politician in America today, at least in Florida The Republican party is more respected than the Democrat party, at least in Florida. Buy hey, I guess the "democrats are at it again" and the whole poll is just a pile of shit.
Results were weighted for age within gender, region, race/ethnicity, marital status, household size, income, employment, education, political party, and political ideology where necessary to align them with their actual proportions in the population.

Took me all of two seconds to pull the actual results and find the methodology. Probably quicker than it took you to post your ignorant comment.

De Santis? Anybody but De Santis, the greatest hope for carrying forward the religion and the legacy of Trumpism!
Trump better hope the poll was fixed!

Results were weighted for age within gender, region, race/ethnicity, marital status, household size, income, employment, education, political party, and political ideology where necessary to align them with their actual proportions in the population.

Took me all of two seconds to pull the actual results and find the methodology. Probably quicker than it took you to post your ignorant comment.
Were you looking in a mirror when you got the idea for your "pile of shit" comment Dimmer??

Were you looking in a mirror when you got the idea for your "pile of shit" comment Dimmer??
God but you people are total idiots. You take one result of the poll that you don't like and condemn the entire poll. A poll that clearly indicates Trump would win if he ran again, at least in Florida. A poll that clearly indicates that the Republican party is viewed more favorable than the Democrat party, at least in Florida. A poll that indicates that, in the state of Florida, Trump is the most respected politician in the nation today. And hell, I believe it, because most of Florida is a bunch of total numbnuts. Hell The Villages has the highest STD rate of any place in the country.

I mean there are all kinds of golden nuggets in that poll for Republicans. Ted Cruz is viewed more favorable than Nancy Pelosi, I mean WOW, just WOW. Of course, AOC is viewed more favorable than Mitch McConnell, that is comic gold. The most favorable institutions in the United States, well the top six, in order are the US Military, the Police, the FBI, the CDC, and the SCOTUS. Then comes FOX news. I mean holy shit, it is like a Trumpbot's dream come true. Antifa occupies the cellar as the least most favorable institution. I mean damn, you guys are "winning" and you are too damn stupid to realize it.

God but you people are total idiots. You take one result of the poll that you don't like and condemn the entire poll. A poll that clearly indicates Trump would win if he ran again, at least in Florida. A poll that clearly indicates that the Republican party is viewed more favorable than the Democrat party, at least in Florida. A poll that indicates that, in the state of Florida, Trump is the most respected politician in the nation today. And hell, I believe it, because most of Florida is a bunch of total numbnuts. Hell The Villages has the highest STD rate of any place in the country.

I mean there are all kinds of golden nuggets in that poll for Republicans. Ted Cruz is viewed more favorable than Nancy Pelosi, I mean WOW, just WOW. Of course, AOC is viewed more favorable than Mitch McConnell, that is comic gold. The most favorable institutions in the United States, well the top six, in order are the US Military, the Police, the FBI, the CDC, and the SCOTUS. Then comes FOX news. I mean holy shit, it is like a Trumpbot's dream come true. Antifa occupies the cellar as the least most favorable institution. I mean damn, you guys are "winning" and you are too damn stupid to realize it.
Actually, I don't bother with polls at all since we know who skews them and controls them. Getting your panties all up in a knot over them is stupid, so you may have a small point there, no matter what they say.

And idiots that pass on these "poll numbers" are helping spread the fake bullshit. May as well ask to be paid to shill for them.

Biden is on a downward slide mentally and physically and it's doubtful if he will even be able to run in '24 or even if he will be nominated. Why bring up DeSantis? It's obvious that lefties don't want to talk about Brandon.

SSDD

Same BS when Biden began running for President...propagandist BS intended to manipulate the masses.

Forum List

Back