This can't be real...

PLEASE tell me the lack of self-awareness in the shitmedia isn't really this bad...

Doesn't it bother you at all that you have to constantly resort to blatant lies to promote your point of view?

If you can't use truth to promote your views, you should really consider reevaluating them!

Get lost, troll.

That's the best you could come up with?

Unable to defend your assertions?

I thought I told you to get lost, troll.

PLEASE tell me the lack of self-awareness in the shitmedia isn't really this bad...

Doesn't it bother you at all that you have to constantly resort to blatant lies to promote your point of view?

If you can't use truth to promote your views, you should really consider reevaluating them!

Get lost, troll.

I guess if you can't defend your views that you admit they are false!

Get lost, troll.

Get lost, troll.

Get lost, troll.

Get lost, troll.

So, ya got nuthin'

Do you really think that when you post rubbish, everyone is just going to sit back and let you morons have a wingnut circle jerk?

Loser!

Forum List

Back