This cancel culture shit needs to stop. Netflix removes ALL movies with Johnny Depp in them.

Now I'm not here to cheerlead for Depp but WTF???
Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I do think the dude is definitely weird but weird is not a crime.

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled
Not according to the court verdict

According to a court verdict, OJ didn't kill his wife.
Good grief. Listen to the dozens of secretly recorded tapes of their altercations. Its crystal clear who the aggressive party is. Not to mention she cut off his finger ffs. Then she got caught using makeup to fake bruises.

Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled

Good grief. Listen to the dozens of secretly recorded tapes of their altercations. Its crystal clear who the aggressive party is. Not to mention she cut off his finger ffs. Then she got caught using makeup to fake bruises.

I guess I haven't kept up on celebrity gossip :p

I guess I haven't kept up on celebrity gossip :p
Yet here you are...

Forum List

Back