This Bus Story Just Keeps Getting More Fishy

Of course they'll go directly to race and racial profiling. No wonder there is a divide every time a black person is involved. This sounds like a jump to conclusion scenario before the entire story is released .. just like many of the other "racially fueled" stories we've seen over the past few years.
Only Blacks That Matter NowAre Black Widows, Because of Their Revenge on Males

I thought it was a dykes-on-spikes scenario, not a racial exhibit. Haven't you heard the latest? Fake victimization has been taken over by the gender-confused and the #MeTutus; they're what the media are obsessed by in the Twenty-Twenties. Try to keep up.

"A college women's lacrosse team feels traumatized after its charter bus was stopped by police while traveling through Georgia, an incident that has left the school's president "incensed." Bus driver Tim Jones was initially told he was improperly traveling in the left lane when the bus was pulled over, video accompanying the story taken by DSU player Saniya Craft shows an officer saying, "If there is anything in y’all’s luggage, we’re probably gonna find it, OK? By that time, Liberty County Sheriff’s Office deputies had begun removing players’ bags from the vehicle’s cargo bay to search after asking Jones to open it. Police had a drug-sniffing dog at the scene."

Since the initial reporting on this story, both US Senators of Delaware has weighed in on this, the Governor of Delaware has weighed in and the president of Delaware State has vowed not to let this go idly by.... this story has also just gotten more and more fishy to me...like the the part about how the sherrif's deputy claims they never searched any of the student's personal belongings...

"Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman defended the stop. Bowman said Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or person(s) were searched" – negating the accounts of multiple people on the bus."

This is Sheriff Bowman by the way....
View attachment 643127
I find that hard to believe if you searched thru the players and coaches bags and luggage; how is that not searching their personal belongings?? And all done without a warrant.....including one incident in which a personal gift to one of the students was searched.....

"At one point, a deputy stepped onto the bus holding a gift-wrapped box and summoned the person whose name was on it – senior Aniya Aiken, who happens to be from Decatur, Georgia. It was from family members who’d seen the team play at Kennesaw State. Asked what was inside, Aiken said she was told by her aunt not to open the gift until she got back to campus. "He said ‘You accepted something and you don’t know what it is?’ " Jenkins said

Yes dumb ass, that is usually how gifts work.....needless to say they ripped open the student's gift and what do you know, absolutely no drugs or human trafficking was found inside..who would've thunk it....The gift was actually a graduation present from the student's Aunt -- since that student was graduating this year....but it was the assumption of guilt placed on those players and coaches that is the most infuriating -- and if you blow this off under the belief "oh this will never happen to me" -- or "Hey, i don't mind having my belongings searched" -- then you need to politely take all of those "don't tread on me" flags and bumper stickers -- and shove them up Uranus....
I'm failing to see how anyone's rights were violated. Once the Driver opened the cargo holds they had tacit permission to search them.

Says the person who is triggered that I know Conservative history better than his dumb ass does...

Or do you lie like you do because you do know the history of Conservatives - -and you are embarrassed by it?? So you need to accuse the people who were on the right side of history of being the racists...cool...

This is the time where I like to remind dic suckers like you why MLK was right about you morons....
View attachment 643134

Keep on lying about history, and I will keep on showing you that you are full of shit....
Racism is antithetical to conservatism and everything the conservative movement represents.

Well as long as no bags were searched it's ok.
This is why you never answer questions or consent to a search.

If they say that they are going to bring in dogs if you refuse, simply refuse again, never say "go ahead and get them" because when you do the "reasonableness of the search" has new legs and you can't later complain if they hold you on the side of the road for 3 hours waiting on a dog.

The courts have ruled they can only detain you for as long as it would reasonably take to write you a ticket, that's generally about 9 minutes and in other states 20 minutes seems to be about the max amount of time they can hold you waiting on dogs.

So I am going to ask you.....

If the police statement was "We did not search personal belongings"

Why would they say that when we know they did search thru personal belongings?

I think as usual with situations like this...police rely on people not knowing their rights or believing exercising those rights would make the situation worse -- and them using that to their advantage....

If these "Don't tread on me" folks are really about that life like they claim...why are they so eager to overlook all of that?? Well, they overlook when the people it is happening to don't look like them
If? What about those people who jump to conclusions without have an objective overview of the evidence?

Sure you do, as long as, it is directed at black folks.
There are many problems in private areas or businesses where there are African Americans involved. White folks can be that way to. In the ones I have experienced nothing was done and this was in the early 1990's to mid 1990's.

There are many problems in private areas or businesses where there are African Americans involved. White folks can be that way to. In the ones I have experienced nothing was done and this was in the early 1990's to mid 1990's.
WTF does any of that bullshit have to do with police harassing a black lacrosse team in Bumfuck GA?

Forum List

Back