This Bus Story Just Keeps Getting More Fishy

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A college women's lacrosse team feels traumatized after its charter bus was stopped by police while traveling through Georgia, an incident that has left the school's president "incensed." Bus driver Tim Jones was initially told he was improperly traveling in the left lane when the bus was pulled over, video accompanying the story taken by DSU player Saniya Craft shows an officer saying, "If there is anything in y’all’s luggage, we’re probably gonna find it, OK? By that time, Liberty County Sheriff’s Office deputies had begun removing players’ bags from the vehicle’s cargo bay to search after asking Jones to open it. Police had a drug-sniffing dog at the scene."

Since the initial reporting on this story, both US Senators of Delaware has weighed in on this, the Governor of Delaware has weighed in and the president of Delaware State has vowed not to let this go idly by.... this story has also just gotten more and more fishy to me...like the the part about how the sherrif's deputy claims they never searched any of the student's personal belongings...

"Liberty County Sheriff William Bowman defended the stop. Bowman said Tuesday that "no personal items on the bus or person(s) were searched" – negating the accounts of multiple people on the bus."

This is Sheriff Bowman by the way....
Bowman-B.png
I find that hard to believe if you searched thru the players and coaches bags and luggage; how is that not searching their personal belongings?? And all done without a warrant.....including one incident in which a personal gift to one of the students was searched.....

"At one point, a deputy stepped onto the bus holding a gift-wrapped box and summoned the person whose name was on it – senior Aniya Aiken, who happens to be from Decatur, Georgia. It was from family members who’d seen the team play at Kennesaw State. Asked what was inside, Aiken said she was told by her aunt not to open the gift until she got back to campus. "He said ‘You accepted something and you don’t know what it is?’ " Jenkins said

Yes dumb ass, that is usually how gifts work.....needless to say they ripped open the student's gift and what do you know, absolutely no drugs or human trafficking was found inside..who would've thunk it....The gift was actually a graduation present from the student's Aunt -- since that student was graduating this year....but it was the assumption of guilt placed on those players and coaches that is the most infuriating -- and if you blow this off under the belief "oh this will never happen to me" -- or "Hey, i don't mind having my belongings searched" -- then you need to politely take all of those "don't tread on me" flags and bumper stickers -- and shove them up Uranus....

Like most of the other "racist" stories we've been hearing lately, the truth will eventually come out.

I have noticed an uptick the last few days/weeks. Must be getting close to an election or something.

:eusa_whistle:
That pretty much speaks for itself. You are one of those idiots who would've thought Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman were on the beach in Florida.

Dazzle us some more with your brilliance. :laugh:
Yes, you would have been one of those folks calling those 3 Civil Rights workers, outside agitators and trouble makers...

Folks like you always suck the dick of white conservative power....

no matter what the time frame, you would have been there on the wrong side, regardless....

Surely, more information will come out, and we haven't heard the last of this. Why was the bus stopped? Driving in the passing lane? Not believable.

Nobody on the bus was astute enough to tell the officers to fuck off? That is also not believable.

Surely, more information will come out, and we haven't heard the last of this. Why was the bus stopped? Driving in the passing lane? Not believable.

Nobody on the bus was astute enough to tell the officers to fuck off? That is also not believable.
Maybe because whenever black folks try to do something like that -- they are demonized for not "complying" -- and basically everything that gets done to them after that point is justified...

I am just happy that someone was recording and those students remained calm and decided to not try to hold court in the street.....

Yes, you would have been one of those folks calling those 3 Civil Rights workers, outside agitators and trouble makers...

Folks like you always suck the dick of white conservative power....

no matter what the time frame, you would have been there on the wrong side, regardless....

Can I hang with you for a while? I've always wanted to learn how to be a racist POS. :safetocomeoutff:

Of course they'll go directly to race and racial profiling. No wonder there is a divide every time a black person is involved. This sounds like a jump to conclusion scenario before the entire story is released .. just like many of the other "racially fueled" stories we've seen over the past few years.

Truth is slow, but it will catch up.

Can I hang with you for a while? I've always wanted to learn how to be a racist POS. :safetocomeoutff:
Says the person who is triggered that I know Conservative history better than his dumb ass does...

Or do you lie like you do because you do know the history of Conservatives - -and you are embarrassed by it?? So you need to accuse the people who were on the right side of history of being the racists...cool...

This is the time where I like to remind dic suckers like you why MLK was right about you morons....
FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

Keep on lying about history, and I will keep on showing you that you are full of shit....

i'll wait for more information. Delaware v Georgia. I don't know...something feels very political there.

AND right on top of that there's another noose/race hoax going on. Stanford i think. They found A NOOSE!!!! OH NOES!!!! Far Left Stanford. No doubt another Maga extremist came in there and hung that noose. right?

Of course they'll go directly to race and racial profiling. No wonder there is a divide every time a black person is involved. This sounds like a jump to conclusion scenario before the entire story is released .. just like many of the other "racially fueled" stories we've seen over the past few years.
So why did they lie about searching thru the personal belongings of the students??

If everything was on the up and up and this was justified search and seizure -- why lie about it??

But like I said, its funny to see when the "don't tread on me" folks pick and choose when they want to back the blue....and its usually when folks on the receiving end are black folks...

IMG_20201003_083555.jpg

Says the person who is triggered that I know Conservative history better than his dumb ass does...

Or do you lie like you do because you do know the history of Conservatives - -and you are embarrassed by it?? So you need to accuse the people who were on the right side of history of being the racists...cool...

This is the time where I like to remind dic suckers like you why MLK was right about you morons...
If you did know your history, you'd have a different outlook. Dumbasses like you stick out like a sore thumb.

This rather reminds me of the 3 black oberlin students who went into a bakery with a contract to the college, tried to shoplift and were stopped. They screamed racism. the college took their side and put the bakery out of business. Bakery sues and wins 33 million. Oberlin refuses to pay the fine and they are guilty. See. Lies. From the student/college. And then they ignore the law when they lose. I wouldn't doubt same going on here.

and by the way. Northern police departments are plenty corrupt and dishonest.

Every student on that bus had a smart phone
The encounter was videoed from multiple points of view

Yes, they searched personal belongings without probable cause

Police were asked if they had a Search Warrant and they replied they didn’t need one because I 95 was a route for smuggling guns and drugs

If you did know your history, you'd have a different outlook. Dumbasses like you stick out like a sore thumb.
I see that you can't refute a single thing I said...

So I tell you what......what time period are you Conservatives wishing to return America back to?

Where in America's past was this "good ole days" timeframe that you so desperately want to conserve and hold back progress on??

Forum List

Back