This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

This is a good example of what I’m
talking about. LIAR.
You are a very big LIAR. How the hell can you even said this kind of stupidity?

1. We are already oil independent when Trump took over.
2. Being an oil independent doesn’t happen overnight. Stupid.
3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Praising Trump and the GOP for embracing oil independence, something Democrats massively oppose, is not lying.

Attempting to claim that the US is energy independent because Democrats in Washington DC did anything to make us so is an insane stretch.
- Have you forgotten about Obama's illegal Deep Water Drilling Ban?
- Have you forgotten AIOC and the other nutters who want to bane the use of fossil fuels, outlaw the internal combustion engine, and rely on NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY instead?
- Have you forgotten the Democrats OPPOSITION to fracking / shale oil extraction that has helped us to become energy independent?

Former President Barack Obama said the fact that the United States is now the world’s biggest oil producer didn’t happen “suddenly.” Instead, “that was me, people.”

That WAS NOT Obama!

Presidents and politicians had virtually NOTHING to do with our becoming energy independent, lil' triggered snowflake:

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

The EIA, too, has said the boost in production was due primarily to increased use of these drilling technologies. “U.S. crude oil production has increased significantly over the past 10 years, driven mainly by production from tight rock formations using horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing,”
the EIA said in April. It estimated that fracking accounted for about half of U.S. crude oil production in 2016. '

Politicians - even Trump - love to take credit for successes like our energy independence when it is private industry that usually drives the technology advances and successes.

One can not sanely deny, however, how rabidly opposed the Left has been to the very things that have made us energy independent and to the very sources of energy that have made us energy independent.

Obama's Misleading Oil Boast

But to give credits to this asshole that didn’t do anything then at the same time you are slamming Obama which during his time we are already an oil independent.
So what part of your miserable life don’t you understand your BULLSHIT?

What did Obama do to increase US oil production?

Be specific.

Show me anywhere in my post where I said Obama made us oil independent. I said we are already oil independent during Obama years. That’s a fact jack.

LIAR Easy gave credits to this asshole Trump made us oil independent. That’s a pure garbage. Trump has done NOTHING that made us oil independent.

Show me anywhere in my post where I said Obama made us oil independent.

Show me anything that Obama did that made us oil independent.

talking about. LIAR.

3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Praising Trump and the GOP for embracing oil independence, something Democrats massively oppose, is not lying.

Attempting to claim that the US is energy independent because Democrats in Washington DC did anything to make us so is an insane stretch.
- Have you forgotten AIOC and the other nutters who want to bane the use of fossil fuels, outlaw the internal combustion engine, and rely on NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY instead?
- Have you forgotten the Democrats OPPOSITION to fracking / shale oil extraction that has helped us to become energy independent?

Former President Barack Obama said the fact that the United States is now the world’s biggest oil producer didn’t happen “suddenly.” Instead, “that was me, people.”

That WAS NOT Obama!

Presidents and politicians had virtually NOTHING to do with our becoming energy independent, lil' triggered snowflake:

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

The EIA, too, has said the boost in production was due primarily to increased use of these drilling technologies. “U.S. crude oil production has increased significantly over the past 10 years, driven mainly by production from tight rock formations using horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing,”
the EIA said in April. It estimated that fracking accounted for about half of U.S. crude oil production in 2016. '

Politicians - even Trump - love to take credit for successes like our energy independence when it is private industry that usually drives the technology advances and successes.

One can not sanely deny, however, how rabidly opposed the Left has been to the very things that have made us energy independent and to the very sources of energy that have made us energy independent.

But to give credits to this asshole that didn’t do anything then at the same time you are slamming Obama which during his time we are already an oil independent.

Be specific.

Why the hell are you asking me this question?
Why not ask LIAR Easy because I was blasting his ignorant post gave the crap credit to Trump.
What did Trump that made us oil independent?

talking about. LIAR.

Barry Hussein had nothing to do with our increased oil production. He restricted production on the only land he could.........public.

Production increased on private lands and because of fracking, which the wimp opposed as well.

You don’t know what you are talking about.
Trump has not done NOTHING about oil.
True Trump signed an EO about more oil drilling in national parks.

Fuck in reality is we have not done any drilling. Not a single survey or study or anything has been done by the oil companies.

You know WHY? Because there are hundreds of existing pumps and flat form both East and West coast sitting idle ready to turn on. Oil prices has be around $130+ /barrel to be profitable. Right now is under $60 but slightly surge bcoz of current crisis.

Obama is against oil drilling of pristine natural parks. Because we already have so much oil and existing oil facilities.

What is that a problem?
I said nothing about Trump. Learn to read.

I simply pointed out the fact oil production rose in spite of Barry Hussein, so you giving him credit is complete bullshit.

I don’t Bullshit. I talked straight facts. Don’t you forget that. And if you think it’s bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you updates about oil prices, drilling and current situations. I also gave you straight answer why Obama restrict production.
You gave Obama credit for our oil and gas independence. He worked against more oil and gas production. Your bullshit has been proven.

No he didn’t. That just one of the Republican lies that keeps getting repeated because Obama cancelled oil leases on public lands - leases that weren’t being used and were on lands where there was little to no oil.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he did not do while refusing to accept responsibility for the messes he’s created.

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west. I notice the 1000 post a month posters are all excited and happy at the prospect of war. Another Republican war to cover up presidential incompetence. It’s what Republicans do.

talking about. LIAR.

That WAS NOT Obama!

Be specific.

Why not ask LIAR Easy because I was blasting his ignorant post gave the crap credit to Trump.

You seem to be someone who believes Obama deserves some credit.

He approved some pipelines and removed some drilling restrictions.
And cutting corporate taxes helped too.

talking about. LIAR.

Barry Hussein had nothing to do with our increased oil production. He restricted production on the only land he could.........public.

Production increased on private lands and because of fracking, which the wimp opposed as well.

Fuck in reality is we have not done any drilling. Not a single survey or study or anything has been done by the oil companies.

You know WHY? Because there are hundreds of existing pumps and flat form both East and West coast sitting idle ready to turn on. Oil prices has be around $130+ /barrel to be profitable. Right now is under $60 but slightly surge bcoz of current crisis.

Obama is against oil drilling of pristine natural parks. Because we already have so much oil and existing oil facilities.

What is that a problem?

I simply pointed out the fact oil production rose in spite of Barry Hussein, so you giving him credit is complete bullshit.

I don’t Bullshit. I talked straight facts. Don’t you forget that. And if you think it’s bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you updates about oil prices, drilling and current situations. I also gave you straight answer why Obama restrict production.
You gave Obama credit for our oil and gas independence. He worked against more oil and gas production. Your bullshit has been proven.

Bullshit you are lying.

Show me where in my post the I gave credits to Obama about oil independent.

I already explained to you why and what is Obama against more oil productions. I also explained about why oil companies are not doing anything.
What part of that don’t you understand about oil business?
What the hell so you know about oil business in the first place?

What is that a problem?

No he didn’t. That just one of the Republican lies that keeps getting repeated because Obama cancelled oil leases on public lands - leases that weren’t being used and were on lands where there was little to no oil.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he did not do while refusing to accept responsibility for the messes he’s created.

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west. I notice the 1000 post a month posters are all excited and happy at the prospect of war. Another Republican war to cover up presidential incompetence. It’s what Republicans do.
Iran has made a peace treaty with the west.

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

talking about. LIAR.

That WAS NOT Obama!

Be specific.

Of course just like how you gave credits to this inept laughable POTUS.
That is fucking BULLSHIT. He approved some pipelines that we don’t even need. And that already existed.
Corporate taxes and the booming economy. So why the hell our deficits are soaring?

A71F102B-B6B4-469B-BB7A-799EADB0590A.jpeg

Me either

There was no imminent threat.
How would you know? Unless...your commie intel sources told you so, Synth.

Having said that.....I just don't think it was a prudent move for that strike.
I’m just going with the percentages. Trump lies about everything. Why not this?
Example: Trump has now told this lie 109 times. Obama signed this. Trump had nothing to do with it. Just another case of Trump taking credit for Obama’s work, and Obama’s success.

View attachment 298068

the truth:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets
Actually, he extended the program, then replaced it-
Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
Trump Signs $55 Billion Bill to Replace VA Choice Program
You’re saying that he extended OBAMA’S program, while saying that he is responsible for the program in the first place.

That’s called another Trump lie.

What is that a problem?

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

I notice some of the Trump supporters on this board aren't up Donnies ass when it comes to war.
What is your deal?

Guess who doesn't want war with Iran? Trump supporters | Ted Galen Carpenter

Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies disregarded Trump's warnings to play nice.

That stupidity created consequences.

I am OK with the consequences after seeing those Iranian backed assholes attacking our embassy.

I remember a couple of times when a Democrat President didn't do jackshit when Muslims attacked our embassy.

That WAS NOT Obama!

Be specific.

Of course just like how you gave credits to this inept laughable POTUS.
That is fucking BULLSHIT. He approved some pipelines that we don’t even need. And that already existed.
Corporate taxes and the booming economy. So why the hell our deficits are soaring?

He approved some pipelines that we don’t even need. And that already existed.

DURR

charwin95: DOUBLE BULLSHIT!
1. Obama's "coalition forces" were in your imagination. They just watched the ISIS Caliphate expand.
Here are real links proving how big ISIS got under Obama:

ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png
NOTE THAT THE YEAR ISIS IS AT IT'S PEAK IS 2015 THANKS OBAMA!!
Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.

2. Trump unleashed the US military to attack ISIS and with the Kurds on the ground, completely eliminated the ISIS Caliphate by March 2019.
Operation Inherent Resolve - Wikipedia

3. Trump did not "abandon" the Kurds to Turkey, there was no "mass slaughter" of Kurds. Turkey was going to invade Syria to create a buffer zone with or without US troops present. Trump wisely withdrew from the Turkish invasion and their new "buffer zone". No US troops were injured during the Turkish invasion.
Trump then placed armor to protect the oil field that will be used by the Kurds to purchase weapons to defend their territory. The US is not going to go to war with NATO ally Turkey over a population that has been a problem child for a thousand years.

Esper: US troops, armored vehicles going to Syria oil fields

Trump suggests Kurds relocate as US considers deploying armored vehicles to protect oil fields
America and Saudi Arabia and their allies do not get involved in The War of Gog and Magog. They will protest, but before they can react, Russia, Iran, Turkey and their allies are annihilated.

6bc8d35857ff72df09d8bdca1e6e5824.jpg

Ezekiel 38:

10 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme.

11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people all of them living without walls and without gates and bars."

12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.

13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?
Fake Christian says what?!?

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.
Iran never signed it.

And it wasn't treaty in the USA, it was an Executive Order.

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding | Daily Mail Online

It was not treaty and it even if it had been it was not a peace treaty.

And only ignorant assholes believed Iran would ever honor a treaty.

Iran never signed it.

And it wasn't treaty in the USA, it was an Executive Order.

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal and it's not binding | Daily Mail Online

No, it was an Executive Agreement, much like Trump's trade deal with SK.

Forum List

Back