This Breitbart hit on Lin Wood is hilarious...Says Lin donated to Obama and Dave Perdue's 2014 Georgia Senate Race Opponent

I realize that the OP is a troll and usually idiotic.

This fraud is so deep and so dangerous to The USA remaining a functioning Republic that even Democrats that actually care about the country (the very few) see the need to protect election integrity.

Attorneys often argue positions that they don't personally agree with if that is where the facts take them.
Bawahahahaha....

Watching trumpers engage in self delusion in real time is hilarious

Just between me and you (no one else read this)
Do you not find the obvious anomalies in the numbers, curious at all?
100's of Thousands of completed Ballots shipped across state lines, odd?
100's of people testifying of elections irregularities, strange?
Or you don't know of them, because you are a bubble cultist?
or you know, find them curious, but simply don't care?
View attachment 424644View attachment 424644

They only had to steal 6 counties.
I bet you still think Saddam had nukes too huh?

I swear the fragility of you people is pathetic....

You will literally make yourself look like complete morons just to avoid admitting to being wrong.....

Is this going to play out like the post Bush years -- where yall wait until the history is written - then claim "Oh, I knew Bush was a globalist neo-con secret Democrat all along" -- then rinse and repeat for McCain, Romney, etc....

You folks have a long history of hating Republican presidential nominees you were just worshiping earlier

Do you think that any of that refutes the math for the 6 county win?

This fraud is so deep and so dangerous to The USA remaining a functioning Republic that even Democrats that actually care about the country (the very few) see the need to protect election integrity.

Attorneys often argue positions that they don't personally agree with if that is where the facts take them.
Bawahahahaha....

If I told you "anomalies" and "irregularities" occurred in the 2016 election, the 2012 elections...you know what, I'll let Trump say it for me....
View attachment 424645

Now......did anyone get to the bottom of these "reports"? No....why? ...Because as is usually the case with Republicans, it was a lie.....

Trump has been president for 4 years.....has there been a single investigation by any government agency that has found "widespread voter fraud" yes or no?

That is a very ignorant answer.
A moron would say that instead of refuting a single thing I said...

So tell me about the machines that switched votes from Obama to Romney

Did you mean Romney to Obama?
Doesn't matter --- neither happened....

Have you dumb asses ever wondered that if it was so easy to switch votes -- why isn't Hillary president?

Far less votes she lost by, much easier to "switch"

And why didn't Dems just switch votes for the Senate races and 75% of the House races?

Bawahahahaha....

You will literally make yourself look like complete morons just to avoid admitting to being wrong.....

Is this going to play out like the post Bush years -- where yall wait until the history is written - then claim "Oh, I knew Bush was a globalist neo-con secret Democrat all along" -- then rinse and repeat for McCain, Romney, etc....

You folks have a long history of hating Republican presidential nominees you were just worshiping earlier

Do you think that any of that refutes the math for the 6 county win?
There is no math to refute....

Trumpers should be the last ones telling me about math.....

Take that "math" to court....introduce it as evidence instead of claiming "there is no fraud" whenever you get in front of judge...

Why is rudy such a pussy?
EoDFSDhXcAAZ3xR.jpg

Bawahahahaha....

If I told you "anomalies" and "irregularities" occurred in the 2016 election, the 2012 elections...you know what, I'll let Trump say it for me....
View attachment 424645

Now......did anyone get to the bottom of these "reports"? No....why? ...Because as is usually the case with Republicans, it was a lie.....

Trump has been president for 4 years.....has there been a single investigation by any government agency that has found "widespread voter fraud" yes or no?

Have you dumb asses ever wondered that if it was so easy to switch votes -- why isn't Hillary president?

And why didn't Dems just switch votes for the Senate races and 75% of the House races?

So you did mean Romney to Obama -
It's okay you "misspoke" it happens.

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424645

Yea, I misspoke.....I should have said votes from Romney to Obama......

See I can acknowledge when I made a mistake

Did you cum?

Bawahahahaha....

I don’t think saddam had nukes.
I think going into Iraq was a mistake. Saddam shouldn’t have been removed/killed.
Was never a fan of bush. Didn’t hate the guy, but wasn’t a fan.

Bawahahahaha....

I think going into Iraq was a mistake. Saddam shouldn’t have been removed/killed.
Here is the bonus question....

Did you defend others who opposed invading Iraq, opposed the claim he was behind 9/11?

Because those people were called terrorists, traitors, basically anyone who opposed Bush in anyway were demonized.....

So you can see why those folks are a little confused by all of these "I was never a fan of Bush" claims

Bawahahahaha....

Here is the bonus question....

Did you defend others who opposed invading Iraq, opposed the claim he was behind 9/11?

Because those people were called terrorists, traitors, basically anyone who opposed Bush in anyway were demonized.....

So you can see why those folks are a little confused by all of these "I was never a fan of Bush" claims

For sure. I opposed it. I said so when asked.
What I didn’t like was people turning on the troops, calling them murderers and baby killers and all sorts of other foul shit.
I wasn’t a fan of bush for a few reasons. Granted I was you g and just Lear img about politics. But he was a big government guy. I didn’t like all the spending. I didn’t like the patriot act.

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424645

Yea, I misspoke.....I should have said votes from Romney to Obama......

See I can acknowledge when I made a mistake

Did you cum?

It takes more than that - foreplay son, that's paramount.

So back to your question.

I don't know anything about votes switched then.
Don't think that it was a mainstream discussion.
Different Software of course then -

But if you tell me that there are allegations for vote switching by Legacy software of a program that was constructed to switch votes -
That Freight haulers have testified that 100's of thousands of completed ballots were shipped across state lines.
That there was a wave throughout the country for one party but that the head of that party lost.
That of the 19 counties that have been aligned with the winner of every Presidential election since 1960 regardless of the winners party , the candidate that is supposed to have lost , won 18 of those counties.
If you tell me that the supposed winner underperformed in every major city except the ones in the 6 counties -
If you explain to be how the supposed winning party used the sports "point shaving" concept to win while losing -

That would be enough for me to be curious - but that's probably just me, I'm a decent person.

Bawahahahaha....

You know what, I will explain in even more simpleton terms so you can really understand....

Do you think climate "irregularities" and "anomalies" prove climate change is man-made -- or is the whole subject of climate change just a liberal plot created by Soros and evil liberal scientists to make frogs gay??

:iyfyus.jpg:

It isn't the insane theory of staggering conspiracy he's peddling that's supposed to disqualify him--it's the fact that he used to donate to Democrats!

He's a lawyer whose biggest claim to fame is representing that kid in the lawsuit....he did it because he saw the potential for a huge pay day....which he got...

This has no bearing on who he is as a political person............there is no reason he couldn't be the biggest democrat around..........and that is why he needs to be ignored when it comes to republicans voting in Georgia....

Bawahahahaha....

You know what, I will explain in even more simpleton terms so you can really understand....

Do you think climate "irregularities" and "anomalies" prove climate change is man-made -- or is the whole subject of climate change just a liberal plot created by Soros and evil liberal scientists to make frogs gay??

No....the fact that there used to be mile high glaciers where I am currently sitting that melted long before man was around shows that man made global warming hysteria is stupid....real world experience...you doofus.

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424645

Well....since Democrats refuse to cooperate in any investigation we can't say for sure that there is widespread voter fraud by Democrats.
They had to be forced to produce records.
As soon as Trump entered office is tried to do an audit to clean the voting rolls in Democrat states and they refused to cooperate in any investigation.

This tells me they had plenty to hide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back