This Breitbart hit on Lin Wood is hilarious...Says Lin donated to Obama and Dave Perdue's 2014 Georgia Senate Race Opponent

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

It isn't the insane theory of staggering conspiracy he's peddling that's supposed to disqualify him--it's the fact that he used to donate to Democrats!
So what ? :dunno: I voted for Democrats for decades too.

Now, I have voted for Trump 3 times. What of it ?

I realize that the OP is a troll and usually idiotic.

This fraud is so deep and so dangerous to The USA remaining a functioning Republic that even Democrats that actually care about the country (the very few) see the need to protect election integrity.

Attorneys often argue positions that they don't personally agree with if that is where the facts take them.

This fraud is so deep and so dangerous to The USA remaining a functioning Republic that even Democrats that actually care about the country (the very few) see the need to protect election integrity.

Attorneys often argue positions that they don't personally agree with if that is where the facts take them.
Bawahahahaha....

Watching trumpers engage in self delusion in real time is hilarious

Bawahahahaha....

Just between me and you (no one else read this)
Do you not find the obvious anomalies in the numbers, curious at all?
100's of Thousands of completed Ballots shipped across state lines, odd?
100's of people testifying of elections irregularities, strange?
Or you don't know of them, because you are a bubble cultist?
or you know, find them curious, but simply don't care?

Bawahahahaha....

39FC35BB-A0A5-4CA8-B619-15C22AC64755.png
39FC35BB-A0A5-4CA8-B619-15C22AC64755.png

It isn't the insane theory of staggering conspiracy he's peddling that's supposed to disqualify him--it's the fact that he used to donate to Democrats!

Trump used to donate to Democrats also.
Too bad Breitbart didn't disqualify him for that eh?
Btw, Lin and Sid told GA Rump supporters not to vote in the runoff. I could not agree more! :D

Sidney Powell, a former lawyer for the Trump campaign who has since been disavowed, and high-profile lawyer Lin Wood, along with a bunch of other people falsely alleging the whole 2020 election was rigged, gathered Wednesday in Georgia for a so-called "Stop the Steal" rally. There, they brought up some old favorite Trump rally chants and election conspiracy theories, though with a decidedly non-GOP-approved twist.​
With Trump campaign flags flying, the scantily masked crowd was reminiscent of a rally for the outgoing president. But the "lock him up" chants at this rally were actually targeted at Brian Kemp, Georgia's Republican governor. Wood initiated the chants, calling for a protest outside Kemp's house and his resignation because he hasn't moved to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win in the state.​
Powell added to that, calling for ballots that are signed and marked with a thumbprint — an idea that doesn't jibe with the secret ballots mandated in Georgia and most of the U.S. "I would encourage all Georgians to make it known that you will not vote at all unless your vote is secure," Powell added, essentially advocating for a boycott of the January runoffs that will decide control of the Senate. And when Rep. Vernon Jones (R-Ga.) tried to butt in and encourage people to turn out, Wood jumped back in, telling everyone to stay home until Trump is given the win and even suggesting Trump should split from the GOP altogether.​

Bawahahahaha....

If I told you "anomalies" and "irregularities" occurred in the 2016 election, the 2012 elections...you know what, I'll let Trump say it for me....
EnIwRjFWEAAbT1d.jpg

Now......did anyone get to the bottom of these "reports"? No....why? ...Because as is usually the case with Republicans, it was a lie.....

Trump has been president for 4 years.....has there been a single investigation by any government agency that has found "widespread voter fraud" yes or no?

Bawahahahaha....

You know what, I will explain in even more simpleton terms so you can really understand....

Do you think climate "irregularities" and "anomalies" prove climate change is man-made -- or is the whole subject of climate change just a liberal plot created by Soros and evil liberal scientists to make frogs gay??

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424644View attachment 424644

No one with a double digit IQ thinks that Biden received more legal votes than President Trump
No one.

So the folks with an IQ 0f 1 to 9 - too stupid to get it.

Anyone else who knows or should reasonably be expected to know - they simply do not care.
The end justifies the means.
That came back to bite piece of shit Harry Reid in the ass.
These pieces of shit - hopefully will get bitten also.

Bawahahahaha....

You know what, I will explain in even more simpleton terms so you can really understand....

Do you think climate "irregularities" and "anomalies" prove climate change is man-made -- or is the whole subject of climate change just a liberal plot created by Soros and evil liberal scientists to make frogs gay??

Not just frogs.

Bawahahahaha....

If I told you "anomalies" and "irregularities" occurred in the 2016 election, the 2012 elections...you know what, I'll let Trump say it for me....
View attachment 424645

Now......did anyone get to the bottom of these "reports"? No....why? ...Because as is usually the case with Republicans, it was a lie.....

Trump has been president for 4 years.....has there been a single investigation by any government agency that has found "widespread voter fraud" yes or no?

That is a very ignorant answer.

Bawahahahaha....

They only had to steal 6 counties.

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424645

A moron would say that instead of refuting a single thing I said...

So tell me about the machines that switched votes from Obama to Romney

Bawahahahaha....

View attachment 424645

A moron would say that instead of refuting a single thing I said...

So tell me about the machines that switched votes from Obama to Romney

Did you mean Romney to Obama?

Bawahahahaha....

They only had to steal 6 counties.
I bet you still think Saddam had nukes too huh?

I swear the fragility of you people is pathetic....

You will literally make yourself look like complete morons just to avoid admitting to being wrong.....

Is this going to play out like the post Bush years -- where yall wait until the history is written - then claim "Oh, I knew Bush was a globalist neo-con secret Democrat all along" -- then rinse and repeat for McCain, Romney, etc....

You folks have a long history of hating Republican presidential nominees you were just worshiping earlier

Forum List

Back