This Border Incident Seems Ominous

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/borderstory0104-CR.html

Guardsmen overrun at the Border

12 News
Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.

$100 says these were not Mexicans but terrorists on a probe.....

someone will wish they followed my advice and closed all foreign bases withdrawn all troops and closed the borders with troops and outsourced to middle america.....

someone will wish they followed my advice and closed all foreign bases withdrawn all troops and closed the borders with troops and outsourced to middle america.....

It will be interesting to see what if any play this story gets...:eusa_wall:

I won't take up your bet, but I do believe these were the gangbangers and drug runners going between Mexico and the US.

At this point, I don't think its a matter of WHO, but a matter of STOPPING it, NOW.:eusa_wall:

This boarder issue is bigger than ANY others this nation faces, and it isn't going to go away. Its only going to get worst.

They need to go beyond using the National Guard as "observers", they should be armed, as any army unit is, with orders to fire.

This shit would come to an end too sweet.:sad:

At this point, I don't think its a matter of WHO, but a matter of STOPPING it, NOW.:eusa_wall:

This boarder issue is bigger than ANY others this nation faces, and it isn't going to go away. Its only going to get worst.

They need to go beyond using the National Guard as "observers", they should be armed, as any army unit is, with orders to fire.

This shit would come to an end too sweet.:sad:

Why does everyone IGNORE the fact that the push is to create a NORTH AMERICAN UNION !! They want one big happy family so border squabbles dont mean a damn thing.

Why does everyone IGNORE the fact that the push is to create a NORTH AMERICAN UNION !! They want one big happy family so border squabbles dont mean a damn thing.

I'm NOT ignoring it dilloduck, I'm AGAINTS it.

Should just stop beating around the bush, and make Mexico the 51st state and be done with it.:eusa_wall:

The boarder South of Mexico is much smaller, and would be easier to patrol, plus, and also, it would be very hard to find the body's in the jungle down there.:cool:

The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

What the fuck is with that? Retreat my ass!!!! Kill the attacking bastards, there is no retreat! It is our Country DAMN-IT!!!!

I'm NOT ignoring it dilloduck, I'm AGAINTS it.

Should just stop beating around the bush, and make Mexico the 51st state and be done with it.:eusa_wall:

The boarder South of Mexico is much smaller, and would be easier to patrol, plus, and also, it would be very hard to find the body's in the jungle down there.:cool:

Thats the PROBLEM---they ARE trying to make Mexico and Canada what amount to states and WIPE OUT the borders. NAFTA was step one. Politicians refuse to present this reality to the people to decide. I 'm Mr. P--------we FIGHT--we don't run.. WTF is that ???

Thats the PROBLEM---they ARE trying to make Mexico and Canada what amount to states and WIPE OUT the borders. NAFTA was step one. Politicians refuse to present this reality to the people to decide. I 'm Mr. P--------we FIGHT--we don't run.. WTF is that ???

Good point, any suggestions?

Kill Nafta and the North American Union crap. I'm all for scratch my back cooperation but these programs will 'blend' these Countries into one and the USA will cease to exist. I don't want that.

Ditto---I watched a guy defending the minutemen on FOX one day. He started to mention the problem with the North American Union an THEY CUT HIM OFF SO FAST that his head spun. Call me a nutcase and paranoid but it sure made me wonder what the hell was going on not-so-behind the scenes.

Ditto---I watched a guy defending the minutemen on FOX one day. He started to mention the problem with the North American Union an THEY CUT HIM OFF SO FAST that his head spun. Call me a nutcase and paranoid but it sure made me wonder what the hell was going on not-so-behind the scenes.

We truly need a conspiracy forum.

This isn't a conspiracy, this is WAR.

The conspiracy part is a conspiracy topic though. I just distinguish between the two. Linking one with the other doesn't make the other true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back