This black man proves who the real racists are and why.

I'm sure the intelligent members here won't be surprised.

No one's gonna sit through a YouTube video if you can't articulate your point.
That is, if you even have a point. If you can't articulate one, apparently you don't.

That is, if you even have a point. If you can't articulate one, apparently you don't.

The video is too long to really address every point. But the speaker does do a pretty good job at attacking generalizations using some decent logic. Youve never sat through a Youtube video before?

Watch the video, you racist, facist. Educate yourself like I did.

If you "got educated", how come you can't articulate it?

I'm not here for your amusement, and I ain't pissing away time on a video I have no reason to watch. Period.

The video is too long to really address every point. But the speaker does do a pretty good job at attacking generalizations using some decent logic. Youve never sat through a Youtube video before?

Not without a reason to, fuck no.
Its heading certainly gives none, implicitly suggesting there's something "political" about racism. That ain't making any kind of case to invest time in it.

If the OP can muster up two brain cells to rub together and make some smoke, then maybe. I don't think he's up to it.

Not without a reason to, fuck no.
Its heading certainly gives none, implicitly suggesting there's something "political" about racism. That ain't making any kind of case to invest time in it.

If the OP can muster up two brain cells to rub together and make some smoke, then maybe. I don't think he's up to it.
If you can't spend the time to educate yourself you will continue to go through life as an ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back