This 12 Year Old Robber Is Extremely Lucky

"Shocking video shows an armed 12-year-old boy robbing a Michigan gas station and firing a shot when the confused clerk asks “are you serious?” The boy told cops “he didn’t do it for the money” after he was arrested after the brazen, broad daylight stick-up at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Marathon gas station in Hartford.

According to police, the 12-year-old had attended school that day and discussed with a classmate which gas station would be the easiest to rob in town. “Every day I’m seeing something new at this job. I’ve been a full-time police officer for 38 years. What really flabbergasted me is that he showed no emotion,” Lt. Prince told WZZM."

This kid was extremely lucky, because that could have easily turned into a good guy with a gun vs bad guy with a gun scenario and that kid could have lost his life...He is obviously a good kid and didn't mean any harm..and he didn't even do it for the money.......as the story points out, he was probably trying to impress his friends; and that is the problem...

We have too many kids who think committing crimes and carrying a gun is cool...I mean good kids, not the blacks...we know how they are.... they need to be locked up for life, no matter how young they are.... but its heartbreaking when you see a good kid get caught up in this....hopefully he gets the charges dropped in exchange for some counseling and hopefully this is the moment that puts him back on the right track.....too many kids don't get the opportunity of having someone show them compassion...let's hope he gets it....

:omg: I'm sorry but did you say he was obviously a good kid, because he didn't really want the money, just showing off??? Did you just fucking say that? He stuck a loaded firearm in the face of an innocent young women, and then he fired that weapon to expedite her compliance with his stop & rob, he is extremely fucking dangerous, and he requires at the absolute minimum, a 24-month psychiatric incarceration in a secure facility, most likely a juvenile prison, or state youth facility devoted to serious psychiatric assessment!

With rising prices this incident is no shock.

The worry for this troubled pre teen is the judgemental attitude of lib/dem society.

We can see the problems that young Master Rittenhouse is having inn getting into a secent college. And for what ? Driving 100 miles across state lines to rub out a couple of paedos. IE - nothing.

If this young man is not given help and counselling then I fear he may never rreach his potential. I fear for him in Bidens America.

With rising prices this incident is no shock.

The worry for this troubled pre teen is the judgemental attitude of lib/dem society.

We can see the problems that young Master Rittenhouse is having inn getting into a secent college. And for what ? Driving 100 miles across state lines to rub out a couple of paedos. IE - nothing.

If this young man is not given help and counselling then I fear he may never rreach his potential. I fear for him in Bidens America.
According to the shooter money had nothing to do with it, he was just wanting to play tough guy and be famous.

The boy should be shot. Not to kill. To cripple. If he has to carry a disability for the rest of his life he will not have an interest in any more thrill robberies.

The boy should be shot. Not to kill. To cripple. If he has to carry a disability for the rest of his life he will not have an interest in any more thrill robberies.
Only a complete fool ever tries to shoot to wound particularly with a handgun under stress.

Ohhh did you think I meant by the victim, while it was happening? No.
Ok... you got me.

Huge Smiley.jpg

Probably texting on their phones and then start claiming later on that they had no idea he had access to a gun since they apparently never go into his room or get involved inside his private life.

Probably at work.

Forum List

Back