Thirty Percent of Young Liberals Now Identify as LGBT

This must mean that there are very few, what is the term, oh, yes, "Young Liberals", as the percentage of the general population is 95% or more heterosexual.
They rant and rave about 3% of the population.
To screw with people I disagree with. But the cost to society to promote a small part of the population is enormous. Destroying hetero relationships and hetero marriages for extreme feminism and lgbt agendas is a lot. Somewhere an answer must be found.

This must mean that there are very few, what is the term, oh, yes, "Young Liberals", as the percentage of the general population is 95% or more heterosexual.
They rant and rave about 3% of the population.
To screw with people I disagree with. But the cost to society to promote a small part of the population is enormous. Destroying hetero relationships and hetero marriages for extreme feminism and lgbt agendas is a lot. Somewhere an answer must be found.
The only reason they are getting the spotlight is the fact that people like Trump wants to discriminate while people like Biden want them to have a free and open life like everyone else.

now researchers predict that Whites become a minority in the US by 2045 approximately. With such LGBT epidemy it may happen earlier and with steeper trajectory of further decline, i. e. Whites will hit 1/3 mark in let's say 2050....

The US will be gone before 2030, I think, after 2 rows of South-Western states bordering Mexico get Latino majority...

Yes that's what white supremist is all about.

Lesbian women have 9 time less and bisexual women have 2 time less pregnancies than heterosexual women.

doesn't enforsed imposition of LGBT values on the whole society mean fast and effective suicide of the Western civilization?

Good the world is a much better place. The LGBTQ movement is saving the world.

Young people are being taught to be ashamed of their Normalcy, instead of being encouraged to choose heterosexuality. And the results are being noted.
The left is trying very hard to accomplish that goal.

but I tend to think that 3% is about right overall

however among children and young adults - say under 21 - 30% might be arguable

not a proven fact, but at least a possibility
Just goes to show you that lefties don’t really believe in a gay gene. Just trendy propaganda.

now researchers predict that Whites become a minority in the US by 2045 approximately. With such LGBT epidemy it may happen earlier and with steeper trajectory of further decline, i. e. Whites will hit 1/3 mark in let's say 2050....

The US will be gone before 2030, I think, after 2 rows of South-Western states bordering Mexico get Latino majority...

Yes that's what white supremist is all about.

why? isn't all I described a positive thing? :)
what White supermacism has to do with this? :)

Lesbian women have 9 time less and bisexual women have 2 time less pregnancies than heterosexual women.

doesn't enforsed imposition of LGBT values on the whole society mean fast and effective suicide of the Western civilization?

That FEELZ so good to say...doesn’t it?
THEN...those pesky inconvenient facts get in the way.
1595045130510-jpeg.364618

transpeople don't reproduce well. more there are trans people - less there are people at all, including trans people first of all...
do you think the World is better without them? :)

When schizoanalizing this collective recognition Jones that carries economic and political implications, one should not forget Narcissus and what Kristeva et al calls pseudo-Narcissus. It’s best to review childhoods and the choices made then, well before adolescence.

That’s because racist police and conservatives target blacks people and the LQBTQ community

That’s because racist police and conservatives target blacks people and the LQBTQ community

Haha...the ole “Whitey made me do it” bullshit huh?
When will you stop letting whitey lead you around by the nose?

Yes. It's good.
Liberals will have less kids and therefore can't corrupt minors with their regressive politics like hormone blockers and mutilation.
Conservatives will continue having kids and will raise them as normal, upstanding citizens.
it will take time but in a few generations, this Darwinian, "survival of the fittest" will produce a decent society.
The pendulum will swing back.

Or maybe they likle prison showers.

I'm not sure about this.

A lot of guys get recruited into the gay lifestyle while in prison. Like the gays tried to do to Clint Eastwood.

Forum List

Back