Thirty Percent of Young Liberals Now Identify as LGBT

Lesbian women have 9 time less and bisexual women have 2 time less pregnancies than heterosexual women.

doesn't enforsed imposition of LGBT values on the whole society mean fast and effective suicide of the Western civilization?

On the bright side they will not procreate and there will be fewer of them over time

This is absolutely true. Lets have all liberals go LGBT. We will ne put of them in 1 generation.

I love this, in fact....I encourage it.

Come on Libs...you can do better than 30%!
well that isn't exactly true.
They adopt.

Lesbian women have 9 time less and bisexual women have 2 time less pregnancies than heterosexual women.

doesn't enforsed imposition of LGBT values on the whole society mean fast and effective suicide of the Western civilization?

There are as many closeted (afraid of mommy and daddy) as are liberal. (me)
------------------------------------

Within the GOP, Gen Zers have sharp differences with their elders
Among Republicans and those who lean to the Republican Party, there are striking differences between Generation Z and older generations on social and political issues. In their views on race, Gen Z Republicans are more likely than older generations of Republicans to say blacks are treated less fairly than whites in the U.S. today. Fully 43% of Republican Gen Zers say this, compared with 30% of Millennial Republicans and roughly two-in-ten Gen X, Boomer and Silent Generation Republicans. Views are much more consistent across generations among Democrats and Democratic leaners.

Similarly, the youngest Republicans stand out in their views on the role of government and the causes of climate change. Gen Z Republicans are much more likely than older generations of Republicans to desire an increased government role in solving problems. About half (52%) of Republican Gen Zers say government should do more, compared with 38% of Millennials, 29% of Gen Xers and even smaller shares among older generations. And the youngest Republicans are less likely than their older counterparts to attribute the earth’s warming temperatures to natural patterns, as opposed to human activity (18% of Gen Z Republicans say this, compared with three-in-ten or more among older generations of Republicans).

Overall, members of Gen Z look similar to Millennials in their political preferences, particularly when it comes to the upcoming 2020 election. Among registered voters, a January Pew Research Center survey found that 61% of Gen Z voters (ages 18 to 23) said they were definitely or probably going to vote for the Democratic candidate for president in the 2020 election, while about a quarter (22%) said they were planning to vote for Trump.
What We Know About Gen Z So Far | Pew Research Center

On the bright side they will not procreate and there will be fewer of them over time

This is absolutely true. Lets have all liberals go LGBT. We will ne put of them in 1 generation.

They adopt.
You just crushed my silver lining

That's actually a good thing----

The problem with ‘coming out’ is that their crotch-clown choices are made political when most of us did not give a flying rat’s rump. This is the same bullshit blm pulled, because America is not racist until chocolate lips declare ‘black lives matter.’ This means that these organisms in place in society are fair game for democracy, except where democracy fails. It fails when LGBTQ’s work where you cannot boycott them, akin to the theologian (indeed, the tranny has made a religion of themselves [duh]), boycott always being your prerogative. Look for them, then where you are a captive audience: in academia, medicine, etc.

They adopt.

Thats not procreating.

Thanks for the fact check. I was certainly being literal.

They adopt.
You just crushed my silver lining

Maybe all liberal men will transition to women and vice versa.

LOL So called conservative obsessions with sexual issues is a sign of their insecurity in a complex world. Name calling and stupid assumptions is the best they can do. It demonstrates the weak character of their self. Transsexual is their latest boohoo.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia'

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

"We psychologists have been examining the origins of ideology ever since Hitler sent us Germany's best psychologists, and we long ago reported that strict parenting and a variety of personal insecurities work together to turn people against liberalism, diversity, and progress. But now that we can map the brains, genes, and unconscious attitudes of conservatives, we have refined our diagnosis: conservatism is a partially heritable personality trait that predisposes some people to be cognitively inflexible, fond of hierarchy, and inordinately afraid of uncertainty, change, and death. People vote Republican because Republicans offer "moral clarity" — a simple vision of good and evil that activates deep seated fears in much of the electorate. Democrats, in contrast, appeal to reason with their long-winded explorations of policy options for a complex world." Jonathan Haidt

Thirty Percent of Young Liberals Now Identify as LGBT
I’m surprised it’s only 30% considering 100% are completely fucked the head.

This must mean that there are very few, what is the term, oh, yes, "Young Liberals", as the percentage of the general population is 95% or more heterosexual.
They rant and rave about 3% of the population.
30% of "liberals" is probably more than 3%

I have a theory.

As the population increases to overpopulation, human nature makes people gay so that they don't procreate as much.

Just a theory.

And I don't hate gay people or LGBQ.
3rd world countries would benefit greatly from increases in LGBTQ. There are few things worse than dirt poor people having more kids.

And? Probably because they don’t get abused by christifascists when they come out
There is no difference between "christifascist" and "wokefacist".
None. You have simply replaced one with another.

To libs like jillian, all words are just shit to throw at their enemies.

None of the words have any real meaning to them.

This must mean that there are very few, what is the term, oh, yes, "Young Liberals", as the percentage of the general population is 95% or more heterosexual.

I have a theory.

As the population increases to overpopulation, human nature makes people gay so that they don't procreate as much.

Just a theory.

3rd world countries would benefit greatly from increases in LGBTQ. There are few things worse than dirt poor people having more kids.

lol, you Westerners will not only disappear but traces of your civilization will be forgotten before let's say Muslims all turn into gays in scale we see in the US :)

now researchers predict that Whites become a minority in the US by 2045 approximately. With such LGBT epidemy it may happen earlier and with steeper trajectory of further decline, i. e. Whites will hit 1/3 mark in let's say 2050....

The US will be gone before 2030, I think, after 2 rows of South-Western states bordering Mexico get Latino majority...

I am thrilled to learn that 70 percent realize supporting the left is not in their best interest!!

I have a theory.

Just a theory.

Liberals constantly point out that LGbTQ doesn't mean "sterile" and lesbos can give birth just like any other broads.

Just because someone is dirt poor doesn't mean they can figure out how to use a turkey baster.

It isn't "3%" of the population, its 30% and growing.

Young people are being taught to be ashamed of their Normalcy, instead of being encouraged to choose heterosexuality. And the results are being noted.
The poll was for one demographic and you are trying to apply it to all which it isn't.

Young people are being taught to be ashamed of their Normalcy, instead of being encouraged to choose heterosexuality. And the results are being noted.
The left is trying very hard to accomplish that goal.

but I tend to think that 3% is about right overall

however among children and young adults - say under 21 - 30% might be arguable

not a proven fact, but at least a possibility

Forum List

Back