Third Worldizing America

Demographics is Destiny.

That said I believe something can be learned from our "recent Hispanic immigrants". They police themselves when enough of them have created a barrio in a location. If someone gets out of line they don't call the cops, they beat the living snot out of them or otherwise deal with the problem like exiling them.

They also don't put up with "other races" misbehaving in their barrios. Reported crime is very low and other races that make the mistake of fucking with them soon learn that they live by the feud.

Many people believe that this will eventually occur.
This mother is on TV now telling us everything is great. I want vengeance against them. The media, the entertainers and the prog politicians elected and the RINO's also with the unelected who have influence and destroyed us. There are men and women who are more loud than I who know this. These people need to be dealt with. Look at the world issue s becoming nasty again. The swamp is in control. Phuk U Biden!! U evil jit bag!

This mother is on TV now telling us everything is great.
Well, that mother is foolish.

If she is relatively young, she will probably eventually discover how wrong she was back in 2021 to make that statement.

I feel sorry for her -- and her great-grandchildren.

Well, that mother is foolish.

If she is relatively young, she will probably eventually discover how wrong she was back in 2021 to make that statement.

I feel sorry for her -- and her great-grandchildren.
Her voice is not the same.

Unless I am mistaken, the overall criminal rates in the US are declining compared with 1970-80s.
You’re definitely mistaken
Lib run shitholes with a populous of dark people have been decriminalizing criminal activity for decades to improve their spreadsheets.

You’re definitely mistaken
Lib run shitholes with a populous of dark people have been decriminalizing criminal activity for decades to improve their spreadsheets.
It may be. I don't know. I won't argue on that.

Forum List

Back