Third World influence needs to be more invisible in the United States?

Preius

Rookie
Oct 6, 2011
Southern California
Most of us have probably visited predominantly ethnic neighborhoods, and marveled at their Americanized culture.

First thing you notice in those neighborhoods is that everyone speaks English. Yet in the Southwestern border States Spanish is heard as often as English. Now this makes no sense to me. After the United States won the Mexican-American War in the 1840s, we forgave Mexican debts, and paid $28,000,000 for the borders as they now stand. You would think 160 years would have been enough time to assimilate to American life.

Yet when we in the Southwestern United States listen, and we hear the names Zapata, Villa, and Juarez, instead of Washington, Franklin and Jefferson. Now, these people consider our border an irritation dividing their country. La Raza would like to see our border States renamed Azatlan and made a province of Mexico. Some consider the 12,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States invaders, and wonder why the military is not resolving this problem with deportation as we did under presidents Eisenhower, Truman, and Hoover. Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of my family came here from Germany and within a generation no German was spoken in the home, English only, and the second generation had American accents.

Another example is Muslim woman appearing to celebrate Halloween everyday covered in black robes with a covered face, not only has law enforcement had problems identifying people due to these garments, it looks ridiculous coming down Main Street U.S.A. One would think after 911 where the religion of these people caused deep American hatred toward Muslims they would be out to assimilate to American life. But no, they are DEMANDING their rights as they open a Mosque at Ground Zero. Some do not seem to get the message that they are being given an opportunity being in the United States. Get with the program or get out. They are here to LEARN, not to TEACH.

What these people do in their own homes is their business, but when they make Minnesota look like Islamabad, I have a problem. Our country, our lifestyle. Assimilate or leave. You can call me a 'bigot' now if you like because I know I am not. When I am a guest in your home, I behave by your rules - it is called etiquette. Polite etiquette is not working with these foreigners. We are the Americans, we do things a certain way. FORCE ASSIMILATION OR DEPORTATION. Illegal aliens are a law enforcement problem, not a human rights problem.

As a liberal, my liberalism extends to AMERICAN CITIZENS. All others if you have complaints contact the government of your native land for further details. Inside America, it is our way, or the highway. America for Americans.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between non-assimilating aliens, and people exercising their religion even when it's counter to cultural norms. You're comparing apples to oranges.

You must not live in a multicultural area carved up into little ethnic camps. East LA, Boyle Heights, Wilmington, those might be indistinguishable from Tiajuana, but Westminster isn't called Little Saigon for nothing. Go down Pioneer Blvd., in Artesia and you could be in any middle eastern souk. Koreatown is Seoul, and you won't hear English spoken. You won't hear English spoken in any of these ethnic camps. Many of them CAN speak English, but they choose not to.

The only ones who "get it" are the Chinese. Chinatown has nothing to do with China. It's home to importers and exporters but don't expect Grant Avenue, San Francisco. To see the real Chinese influence, you'd have to go to Torrance and Rancho Palos Verdes where China is recreating Beijing with new construction and Chinese supported infrastructure. Million dollar homes, and Chinese style condos. Chinese schools to property educate children into being proper little Chinese citizens.

What's important in all this is NOT that it's wonderful that people can keep their ethnic identity. It's that they refuse to assimilate not only into the fabric of America but with ONE ANOTHER. The ethnic ghettos are isolated from one another by language, culture, custom, and can't even go so far as to participate in an overriding American culture (that doesn't really exist).

The concept of a United States has a definite half life and it's almost over.

You must not live in a multicultural area carved up into little ethnic camps. East LA, Boyle Heights, Wilmington, those might be indistinguishable from Tiajuana, but Westminster isn't called Little Saigon for nothing. Go down Pioneer Blvd., in Artesia and you could be in any middle eastern souk. Koreatown is Seoul, and you won't hear English spoken. You won't hear English spoken in any of these ethnic camps. Many of them CAN speak English, but they choose not to.

The only ones who "get it" are the Chinese. Chinatown has nothing to do with China. It's home to importers and exporters but don't expect Grant Avenue, San Francisco. To see the real Chinese influence, you'd have to go to Torrance and Rancho Palos Verdes where China is recreating Beijing with new construction and Chinese supported infrastructure. Million dollar homes, and Chinese style condos. Chinese schools to property educate children into being proper little Chinese citizens.

What's important in all this is NOT that it's wonderful that people can keep their ethnic identity. It's that they refuse to assimilate not only into the fabric of America but with ONE ANOTHER. The ethnic ghettos are isolated from one another by language, culture, custom, and can't even go so far as to participate in an overriding American culture (that doesn't really exist).

Wait a second, are you saying that PV is a ghetto? :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

Wait a second, are you saying that PV is a ghetto? :lol: :lol: :lol: :cuckoo:

In the original sense of the word. Yes. Which is an area in which the residents are primarly one ethnicity, culturally and economically compatible. Ghetto is a section of a city predominantly occupied by a group who live there, especially because of social, economic, or legal issues.

You were unaware of the history of this term perhaps.

• Banned
There is a big difference between non-assimilating aliens, and people exercising their religion even when it's counter to cultural norms. You're comparing apples to oranges.

No, I am comparing Main Street U.S.A to Islamabad. I'm sure that is what I said in the OP. Why not look and see? :)

• Banned

What languages they speak in other countries is none of our business. We need a law that says "English Only" on the streets, and from what you yourself posted, the Koreans and Vietnamese are bilingual, a concept I encourage for all Americans. Especially Japanese and Chinese, in my opinion these are the languages of future if you want to make big money. I do not think anyone is concerned about Koreans or Vietnamese taking over America. Neither group has 12,000,000 people who have already invaded the United States from a foreign country with third world culture.

As for me condos in China has nothing to do with me or this thread.

I guess the indicator for your post is what do they watch on television? If it is CBS, great, if it is Univision in Spanish we have a threat to American culture as we know it. When the ratings for Univision's “Premios Juventud” are higher in the United States than "2.5 Men" America has a problem, and a big one. America has been way too generous to illegal Mexicans, and now we have this problem. We have been invaded, and we are too stupid to know it.

Last edited:

No, I am comparing Main Street U.S.A to Islamabad. I'm sure that is what I said in the OP. Why not look and see? :)

Your attitude is essentially cowardly and unAmerican.

The OP is hysterical and needs to take a deep breath.

And you are qualified to judge me because.......... No logical arguments to defend your opinion. No links to support it only a lame attempt at a one liner.

At the direction of the Pope Mexicans reproduce like cock roaches, and they are swarming over our border. The Roman Catholic Church is providing safe houses along the way from South America for these illegals.

When they get to the United States the do a 'squat and drop' anchor baby as a way to sneak into the United States ahead of LEGAL aliens. LEGAL aliens must know some English, and must pass a health inspection. Illegals bring their slums and disease unchecked into the United States. Illegal Aliens and their anchor babies cost American taxpayers $113 BILLION a year for education, health care, and welfare. FAIR: Illegal Immigration a $113 Billion a Year Drain on U.S. Taxpayers That figure represents about the cost of one year of the War in Afghanistan.

Again, it is time to bring back the Eisenhower, Truman, and Hoover Operation Wetback. America has been too generous, it is time to preserve our culture and take back what could be as many as 7.1 million American jobs, and these are not all berry pickers at $25,000 a year.

Last edited:
Most of us have probably visited predominantly ethnic neighborhoods, and marveled at their Americanized culture.

First thing you notice in those neighborhoods is that everyone speaks English. Yet in the Southwestern border States Spanish is heard as often as English. Now this makes no sense to me. After the United States won the Mexican-American War in the 1840s, we forgave Mexican debts, and paid $28,000,000 for the borders as they now stand. You would think 160 years would have been enough time to assimilate to American life.

Yet when we in the Southwestern United States listen, and we hear the names Zapata, Villa, and Juarez, instead of Washington, Franklin and Jefferson. Now, these people consider our border an irritation dividing their country. La Raza would like to see our border States renamed Azatlan and made a province of Mexico. Some consider the 12,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States invaders, and wonder why the military is not resolving this problem with deportation as we did under presidents Eisenhower, Truman, and Hoover. Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of my family came here from Germany and within a generation no German was spoken in the home, English only, and the second generation had American accents.

Another example is Muslim woman appearing to celebrate Halloween everyday covered in black robes with a covered face, not only has law enforcement had problems identifying people due to these garments, it looks ridiculous coming down Main Street U.S.A. One would think after 911 where the religion of these people caused deep American hatred toward Muslims they would be out to assimilate to American life. But no, they are DEMANDING their rights as they open a Mosque at Ground Zero. Some do not seem to get the message that they are being given an opportunity being in the United States. Get with the program or get out. They are here to LEARN, not to TEACH.

What these people do in their own homes is their business, but when they make Minnesota look like Islamabad, I have a problem. Our country, our lifestyle. Assimilate or leave. You can call me a 'bigot' now if you like because I know I am not. When I am a guest in your home, I behave by your rules - it is called etiquette. Polite etiquette is not working with these foreigners. We are the Americans, we do things a certain way. FORCE ASSIMILATION OR DEPORTATION. Illegal aliens are a law enforcement problem, not a human rights problem.

As a liberal, my liberalism extends to AMERICAN CITIZENS. All others if you have complaints contact the government of your native land for further details. Inside America, it is our way, or the highway. America for Americans.

Sure dumb fuck.

And you are qualified to judge me because.......... No logical arguments to defend your opinion. No links to support yourself, only a lame attempt at a one liner.

At the direction of the Pope, Mexicans reproduce like cock roaches, and they are swarming over our border. The Roman Catholic Church is providing safe houses along the way from South America for these illegals. This is politics. It violates separation of church and state. The Catholic Church is helping break American immigration laws. The Catholic Church should have its tax exempt status jerked.

When illegals get to the United States they pull a 'squat and drop' anchor baby as a way to sneak their entire family into the United States ahead of LEGAL aliens. LEGAL aliens must know some English, have skills the United States needs, and must pass a health inspection.

Illegals bring their slums and disease unchecked into the United States. Polite does not work with illegals, it is time to ratchet up their pain to keep them out. Word travels fast in the illegal community. We need to make it clear with incarceration, deportation, and perhaps instructions to our Border Agents to 'shoot to kill' illegals. It is a whole lot cheaper to bury one, than deport one. It would be like the Alabama Immigration Act, just the word of it had Mexicans packing up, and running back over their border.

Illegal Aliens and their anchor babies cost American taxpayers $113 BILLION A YEAR for education, health care, and welfare. FAIR: Illegal Immigration a $113 Billion a Year Drain on U.S. Taxpayers That figure represents about the cost of one year of the War in Afghanistan!

It has been estimated that for $296 BILLION over five years all 12,000,000 illegals could be removed from the United States. Compared what we pay each year now, this represents a real savings over the long haul.

Last edited:

And you are qualified to judge me because..........

Because I read your stupid, cowardly, unAmerican, bigoted comments, you little punk.

Which are you, one of those Utopian liberals waving your fist at windmills, or an illegal who wants to keep sucking the taxpayer's teat? Any way you look at it you do not understand how the rubber hits the road in hardball politics. Try this;

Illegal aliens sneak into the United States for as freeloaders for welfare. Last figure I saw the United States took 127,000 LEGAL aliens from Mexico, more than all other nations combined!! I think we can all agree that is VERY generous. Many illegals are felons who could not get into this country legally. America gets to choose who we let in.

Now, lets focus on African Americans, who are U.S. CITIZENS. African Americans did not sneak into the United States, in fact they did not want to come to be slaves. The United States has been making promises to these folks for about 150 years. This should be a top priority for the United States, and we are actually doing something about it.

Research shows the most difficult group to advance with opportunity and hard work are African American young men. Against the Democratic Party concept of charter schools, Chicago created one for African American males only. Guess what? They have 100% college acceptance. Urban Prep charter school again beats the odds - Chicago Tribune I do not think you need a four year degree to understand we should expand this program to other major cities for our AFRICAN AMERICAN CITIZENS.

When everyone has a degree who wants one, including LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, we can discuss helping illegal aliens. Until that time we need to deport Mexicans as fast as we can. We really do not have to worry about the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. I understand that falsification of citizenship documents is a felony, and it is much faster road to deportation on those ground than illegal immigration.

Go figure out your priorities Unkotare, who comes first illegals or CITIZENS???

Last edited:

Because I read your stupid, cowardly, unAmerican, bigoted comments, you little punk.

Which are you, one of those Utopian liberals waving your fist at windmills, or an illegal who wants to keep sucking the taxpayer's teat? Any way you look at it you do not understand how the rubber hits the road in hardball politics. Try this;

Illegal aliens sneak into the United States for as freeloaders for welfare. Last figure I saw the United States took 127,000 LEGAL aliens from Mexico, more than all other nations combined!! I think we can all agree that is VERY generous. Many illegals are felons who could not get into this country legally. America gets to choose who we let in.

Now, lets focus on African Americans, who are U.S. CITIZENS. African Americans did not sneak into the United States, in fact they did not want to come to be slaves. The United States has been making promises to these folks for about 150 years. This should be a top priority for the United States, and we are actually doing something about it.

Research shows the most difficult group to advance with opportunity and hard work are African American young men. Against the Democratic Party concept of charter schools, Chicago created one for African American males only. Guess what? They have 100% college acceptance. Urban Prep charter school again beats the odds - Chicago Tribune I do not think you need a four year degree to understand we should expand this program to other major cities for our AFRICAN AMERICAN CITIZENS.

When everyone has a degree who wants one, including LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, we can discuss helping illegal aliens. Until that time we need to deport Mexicans as fast as we can. We really do not have to worry about the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. I understand that falsification of citizenship documents is a felony, and it is much faster road to deportation on those ground than illegal immigration.

CITIZENS!!!!!!!!! LOUD AND CLEAR!!! But NOBODY is listening.

CITIZENS!!!!!!!!! LOUD AND CLEAR!!! But NOBODY is listening.

Then I suppose I should be thanking your for your interest, Angelhair!

Maybe this is why USMB needs a guy like me. I can present the facts. I can do a wake-up call. But, until places like Pennsylvania or New Hampshire figure out that their fine union and white collar jobs are being undermined by illegals, we will not react as a nation in our own best interest. Here in the southwestern United States it is already "little Tijuana." In Los Angeles the heros are Villa, Zapata, and Juarez, not Washington, Franklin, and Jefferson.

Bush and Obama protected illegals, just like Rick Perry. Mexican American voters are pressuring American politicians. America needs to shake the illegal fleas off our dog, Uncle Sam.

Which are you

I'm an American far more conservative than you will ever be who recognizes your stupid, cowardly, unAmerican, bigoted comments for what they are, you little punk. Your hateful fear mongering has nothing to do with opposition to illegal immigration, fool.

Forum List

Back