Third circuit tells guns owners they must turn in gun magazines will you comply?

You know, instead of bitching about the courts, why aren't you bitching about the politicians that passed the law in the first place? They just said that the ban that was passed by the state legislature was valid.

From the OP's link...........................

New Jersey – -(AmmoLand.com)- December 5, 2018. In a 2-1 decision, a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit refused to stop the enforcement of New Jersey’s 10-round magazine ban.

The majority, in an opinion by Judge Shwartz and joined by Judge Greenaway, both appointed by President Obama, held that the ban did not violate the Second Amendment because it reasonably advanced the State’s interest in reducing mass shootings without severely burdening the rights of law-abiding citizens.
Share: Va. Tech Shooter Seung-Hui Cho's Mental Health Records Released. The missing pieces of the mental health records of Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho were made public today by the university, offering the first glimpse at the medical evaluations Cho underwent prior to committing the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history.
Virginia Tech Shooter Seung-Hui Cho's Mental Health ...
abcnews.go.com/us/seung-hui-chos-mental-health-records-released/story?id=8278195
This guy had a 9mm and .22 pistol and was still able to kill plenty of students in that school. Do you want to know the rule about guns at that school? Virginia is a open and concealed carry state, but VA Tech is a gun free zone....Duncha just love it..Ban magazines dont put mentally ill people away.

Brookline-Democrat-gun-free-zone1.png

You do understand why a place is designated as a gun free zone right? It's so that they can tack on extra charges if they commit a crime in that area with a gun.
Sure.

Which is exactly why mass shooters pick gun free zones.

One of the dumbest laws ever
Actually, you`re full of shit. Can you name one mass shooting where the shooter targeted the unarmed because it was a gun free zone? You`re parroting the NRA`s nonsense. Well done, have a cracker.
Debunking the Gun Free Zone Myth: “Mass Murder Magnets”
Opinion flashback: NRA's gun-free zone myth
Lol
Gun free zones = fish in a barrel

Absolutely !
I also promise never to smoke weed or have sex with someone I'm not married to as well.
WE MUST OBEY DA RULEZzzzzz

I'd like to know what the hell these guys who need more than ten rounds in their magazines are shooting at?
Can't pause for two seconds to load a new clip?
Dang, you need more target practice!
You must be one of those libruls who are always trying to inconvenience our mass murderers. Shame on you.

I only had one clip..........while hunting in the forest it fell out..........I looked for it and couldn't find it.......It is somewhere in the forest.......feel free to look for it if you want..............good luck.

this gun is now a single shot weapon.........so sorry.

I'd like to know what the hell these guys who need more than ten rounds in their magazines are shooting at?
Can't pause for two seconds to load a new clip?
Dang, you need more target practice!

We have a 15 round Clip (I can hear the old Vets chuckling in the background and the Rexall Rangers grinding their teeth on that one) limit in this state. I would have been fine with a 20 round. But it ended up being 15 rounds. No big thing. It could have also been a 10 round just as well.

But to answer your question. One never knows when you might be faced with a homicidal Mule Deer cornered in a Warehouse armed with a Bazooka with rape on his mind.

I only had one clip..........while hunting in the forest it fell out..........I looked for it and couldn't find it.......It is somewhere in the forest.......feel free to look for it if you want..............good luck.

If you can't hit it with one, don't take the friggin shot. The Rexall Rangers need an entire clip(hear the chuckles and grinding teeth).

If you can't hit it with one, don't take the friggin shot. The Rexall Rangers need an entire clip(hear the chuckles and grinding teeth).
It's for a herd of Mule Deer attacking..........10 of them to be exact...........now show me that 1 round to hit 10 deer shot.........this is going to be good.

BTW.........have you seen that clip........lost it in the forest.

whoever voted for this, and then supported it, should be arrested for treason.

your fucking opinion infringes on our rights.

Then you are going to have to arrest entire states. Good luck with that. You got enough cattle cars to haul them off with? Those gas chambers are going to be mighty busy, Adolf.

It's for a herd of Mule Deer attacking..........10 of them to be exact...........now show me that 1 round to hit 10 deer shot.........this is going to be good.

You have to time your shot JJJJUUUSSSTTTT right and fire a 50 cal Mah Deuce with only one round. Wait until they are perfectly lined up. Make sure you get a video of it. Two places are going to need it. Youtube for the most fantastic shot and the Judge for exceeding your limit.

You have to time your shot JJJJUUUSSSTTTT right and fire a 50 cal Mah Deuce with only one round. Wait until they are perfectly lined up. Make sure you get a video of it. Two places are going to need it. Youtube for the most fantastic shot and the Judge for exceeding your limit.
I was defending my self from a herd of deer.............oops..............and the sun got in my eyes when I pulled the trigger......oops.

whoever voted for this, and then supported it, should be arrested for treason.

your fucking opinion infringes on our rights.

Then you are going to have to arrest entire states. Good luck with that. You got enough cattle cars to haul them off with? Those gas chambers are going to be mighty busy, Adolf.
that level of stewpud takes lots of practice.

get a job Stalin

I was defending my self from a herd of deer.............oops..............and the sun got in my eyes when I pulled the trigger......oops.

Found your clip. I haven't seen a clip for a Sharpes 50 in a very, very long time.

Found your clip. I haven't seen a clip for a Sharpes 50 in a very, very long time.
What's the range...........lol..........heard it's accurate to 50 yards.............LOL

Should have bought the Hawkins...............increased the range............lol

I loaned those 10 deer my 6 shot revolver and all 10 committed suicide.

I loaned those 10 deer my 6 shot revolver and all 10 committed suicide.
Why do you need 6 rounds...........can't shoot straight with one round...........LOL

What's the range...........lol..........heard it's accurate to 50 yards.............LOL

Should have bought the Hawkins...............increased the range............lol

The Sharpes 50 was often used for 1000 yd shots. It's legendary. It ended one Indian Battle when the Indians thought they were out of range, working up the nerve to attack when one person shot his sharpes 50 and took out the Chief at 1000 yds. That ended the days festivities. That was supposed to have happened somewhere in Texas. Don't you just hate it when some sharpshooter takes out your Chief during the Dance?

Forum List

Back