Third Assassination Attempt on Zelensky Fails as Putin Sparks ‘Nuclear Terror’

Well, Doc, for a change, your recommendation sounds good to me. Bet some oligarchs are considering it, as we speak. I think it is interfering with business in the kleptocracy.
That's for sure. I understand that one Russian oligarch living in the U'K. was recent found dead under mysterious circumstances.

**********​

The world is simple in many ways and not in many others. There is more to this than just saying good and evil. The psychology played on us by the elites is masterful.
Not really that much more to it. Nobody has a gun to Vlad's head, but maybe they should.

The best thing for the Ukrainian people would be for the next assassination attempt on Zelensky to succeed.
Then the country of Ukraine can peacefully surrender, and Russia's humanitarian mission would switch from fighting to helping the people.

~~~~~~
Is that why you've surrendered to the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Leftists and agree with every clusterfuck-up that Bai Dung and his handlers have created?
The situation that the world is facing today is the direct result of Joey Xi Bai Dung's wrong decisions of the past year
Why do you see that there was no bump up of his approval rating after the SOTU.

That's for sure. I understand that one Russian oligarch living in the U'K. was recent found dead under mysterious circumstances.

**********​
Is it the old polonium at tea time or in the underwear gag again? Once it is in the Russian playbook, they usually stick with it, not being much for changing with the times.

Not really that much more to it. Nobody has a gun to Vlad's head, but maybe they should.

By the same token somebody should put a gun to Hillary Clinton's head or Barack Obama's head?

Same thing... you don't go around trying to put guns to people's heads.

By the same token somebody should put a gun to Hillary Clinton's head or Barack Obama's head?

Same thing... you don't go around trying to put guns to people's heads.
I have not seen them invade a peaceful country. You supporting Russian invasion and Putin now, Skye?

They fucked up the USA,

You approve of that?
You did not answer as to whether you are now supporting Putin and the Russian invasion, simply gave reason, why you would have people not in office in the US in over 5 years shot. This isn't court. This is USMB. Your choice is noted. Call Vlad, let him know he has your vote.

You did not answer as to whether you are now supporting Putin and the Russian invasion, simply gave reason, why you would have people not in office in the US in over 5 years shot. This isn't court. This is USMB. Your choice is noted. Call Vlad, let him know he has your vote.

I will answer when I want and what I want to answer!

And again.....I don't agree with you when you say that somebody should put a gun to somebody's head!

That's wrong!

I will answer when I want and what I want to answer!

And again.....I don't agree with you when you say that somebody should put a gun to somebody's head!

That's wrong!
I simply wish for Putin, the same thing he sent in the form of "kill teams" to take out Volodymyr Zelensky, the President of Ukraine. Of course 3 of those teams have failed, so far.
I have no problem with people getting shot, as long as it is the right people at the right time. It didn't hurt my feelings a bit when Don authorized taking out that Iranian General who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The loss of 3 Russian Generals (said to be taken by Ukrainian snipers) in the last 7 days, certainly does not bother me either.

Third Assassination Attempt on Zelensky Fails as Putin Sparks ‘Nuclear Terror’​

4 Mar 2022 ~~ By Barbie Latza Nadeau

Comic-turned-hero Volodymyr Zelensky has survived at least three precision assassination attempts by elite hit squads since Russia’s week-old war began, according to Ukrainian officials who say his survival was all thanks to tip-offs from Russian spies.
Both the Kremlin-funded Wagner group mercenaries and Chechen Republic leader Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov’s kill teams have allegedly tried to kill the Ukrainian president, who is hiding out in various bunkers deep below the capital Kyiv, according to the Washington Post. The Wagner mercenaries—run by Yevgeny Prigozhin A.K.A. “Putin’s chef” —reportedly have a kill list of 24 names, including Zelensky, but were waylaid by the stalled military convoy outside of Kyiv that made it difficult for Russian special forces to secure an escape route, according to the Times of London.

Commentary:
There's no doubt if and when Putin wins this invasion and takes the Ukrain, if Zelensky remains he will be captured and assassinated.
The ruthlessness of Putin has to be curbed, even if that means that Vladimir Putin himself is assassinated.
You listen wayyyyyy too much to what the corporate controlled media in the western world tells you,you need to turn off the idiot box in the living room.Zelensky is working with Biden and the black hats. The reality of the situation is zelensky with the blessing of Biden was using NATO to invade Russia and Russia is fighting back defending themselves because NATO and zelensky have been murdering citizens in the Ukraine with the blessing of biden.not only that,NATO violated an international agreement by placing missiles on the border of ukraine and Russia.what’s putin suppose to do,sit back and say okay.
Just think how we would feel if Russia made an agreement with us to keep missiles out of the border of mexico and Texas but then violated that agreement and put missiles there on the border of mexico and not only that started murdering the citizens of mexico,are we suppose to just sit there and say okay do whatever you want.? :cuckoo:

that’s what is going on now with Russia and Ukraine.you can’t accept realty and debate facts thst at the time Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever and was a mass murderer and never try and refute them so this will just go through one ear and out the other with you as well.same with Reagan,you won’t turn off the idiot box in the living room.

all my online friends on Facebook from other countries get this,it’s only here in the states where the sheep don’t seem to getnthis. Hypocrite Sunniman even understands this as I see.i hate having that hypocrite troll agreeing with me.

Pander to left by portraying yourself as a target for assassination and invoke the nuclear card. No surprise.
:thankusmile::yes_text12: Yep all part of NATO,Biden and Zelenskys plan.Zelensky should have been in movies,he is a great actor,very convincing and deserving of an acedemy award fir his performance.:thup:

Forum List

Back