Thinning the herd... Looters shot in Kenosha

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Live feeds and twatterlinks here

Marxist shot in head in Kenosha… Developing

Editor’s Note — If you can’t see these videos, scroll down to the twitter timeline at the bottom of the story. All videos should be visible there.

Kenosha pic.twitter.com/VK7cu6UJKH
— special agent viti (@selfdeclaredref) August 26, 2020

Kenosha is a war zone. Additional shots fired. Witnesses report two more victims. Reports of officer down.

It appears an armed citizen was defending the car dealership and opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to vandalize or burn the dealership down. Before this shooting took place, the rioters were planning to burn down their “next car dealership”

Police scanner is now saying multiple deaths.

demossxxx.jpeg

They should have listened to Melania's wise counsel:

1598429410689.png

"Like all of you, I have reflected on the racial unrest in our country. It is a harsh reality that we are not proud of parts of our history. I encourage people to focus on the future while still learning from our past. We must remember that, today, we are all one community, comprised of many races, religions and ethnicities." "Our diverse and storied history is what makes our country strong and yet we still have so much to learn from one another. With that in mind, I’d like to call on the citizens of this country to take a moment, pause, and look at things from all perspectives. I urge people to come together in a civil manner, so we can work and live up to our standard American ideals."

"I also ask people to stop the violence and looting being done in the name of justice. And never make assumptions based on the color of a person's skin. Instead of tearing things down, let's reflect on our mistakes. Be proud of our evolution and look to our way forward. Every day let us remember that we are one nation under God and we need to cherish one another. My husband's administration has worked to try and affect change when it comes to issues around race and religion in this country. ... My husband knows how to make a real change. From the day that I met him, he has only wanted to make this country the best it can be."

The commies are blaming boogaloo boys. I was watching the live feed and it is business owners and armed citizens.
Twatter is lit up with reeeeee
The usual ,white supremacist, white nationalist ,boogaloo bois,
Thiers unsubstantiated rumors its was blm security or a boogaloo ancap libertarian ..

Not the first time they've went out to protect the marxist protesters ...they were indeed out there tonight
But These are just rumors right now

Armed Citizens and police interacting .......brohs
outnumberd Cops thank armed citizens throw them water .

In an all out all hell breaks loose civilian uprising ....like we've been saying many a active leos and the military will side with us righteous American right wing folk

We're not gonna let you marxist animals with your jungle slaves go from town to town burning, looting, terrorizing,killing an wot not ...fuck yous.... if state and local governments keep letting this happen they delegitimize themselves.....guys like Jay inslee should be worried

Fuck around and find out

Local
Meatspace
Especially in the burbs near major metro area

fuckthat commie sxum.jpeg

Looks like the citizens in Kenosha are fighting back...

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha
----------------------------------
can you say white nationalist groups!!

Forum List

Back