Thinking logically about the upcoming vote!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Why are Democrats looking so weak in the upcoming election? Well, lets be honest here------------>whenever you bring up inflation and oil/fuel as the number 1 cause, every Leftist poster on this board comes back with either---------->Joe Biden does not control the cost of oil world wide, or Putin, Putin, Putin; throwing in The House of Saud and OPEC for good measure.

Do they have a point? Sure they do, but that is NOT the point that is pertinent! The actual point is---------> every.....let me spell that for you........E-V-E-R-Y Democrat on the stage running for President in the primaries from Mayor Pete, through Pocahontas, on down to Biden said to all of America...........we are going to screw fossil fuels. And so, the posters on this board who claim it is NOT joe and friends fault might have a rudimentary case, as long as they admit if it wasn't them, it is just because somebody else got to it before they could!

The same could be said about the border. What were the Democrats doing the whole time the last administration was in office? What did they all say on the primary stage about the situation? Did they not basically admit on that stage that we had to allow more illegals in; even if using phony legal points to do it like sanctuary from oppression, asylum, etc?

What about crime and punishment, and what did these people say? Who/whom wanted brilliantly to defund police, and how has that worked out........even if they actually didn't, but wanted to and tied the police's hands in the process?

Americans are not stupid when they have a choice--------------->when your house is on fire, do you want to send in a fireman, or a pyromaniac who wanted to start your house on fire in the 1st place, but you can't prove he was the one who started it as he insists it wasn't him, but this is what he actually wanted all along..........by his own words no less on a stage! Who/whom is more likely to put that fire out!!!!!

We all need to understand that a % of the population (look at this board) likes what is going on. They are willing to put everyone in financial hardship to get their agenda across. It is NOT all Democrats, it is far LEFT Democrats. What % of these people do you actually think exist in the voting population? 30 to 35% tops, most everyone else is focused on bread and butter issues.

I contend, that the larger the turnout, the more they are going to get blown out; which is against some popular thinking. Why? Because 35% of 100 is far smaller than 35% of a thousand. 35% of 100,000 is far smaller than 35% of a million. 35% of a million is far smaller than 35% of 100 million. The fact is, that if they somehow forced everyone to vote, the far Left would be hard pressed to win dogcatcher in many areas.

And so, the key here is to VOTE. Forget that the polls show the GOP pulling away, and I put that to Democrats also. Invest yourself in the outcome, so if you voted for someone who lets you down if they are elected, you will be pissed and remove them next time around. Personally, I don't care which levers you pull, but if you pull them and they screw the pooch while holding office, eventually you are going to switch sides for self preservation for you, and your family. And that is what civil political discourse is------------>you deciding what is important to you, and how your people came through on what they promised.

What the Democrats had promised from that stage, has come to pass when you think about it. Doesn't matter if you believe they didn't cause it, they freely admitted they wanted most of what you see. All that really matters is------->is this what you want, and if not, are they the people you trust to reverse course, when they also freely admit, they have no intention of doing so. Guess we will find out soon!

Feel better?

What % of these people do you actually think exist in the voting population? 30 to 35% tops, most everyone else is focused on bread and butter issues.

This is one of the inadequacies of our political system - we do not know what the social stratification percentages are - you are just guessing, and the novice reader is inclined to just believe it too. It is not just you - it's all the political pundits on TV using the slight rhetoric.

And so, the key here is to VOTE. Forget that the polls show the GOP pulling away, and I put that to Democrats also. Invest yourself in the outcome, so if you voted for someone who lets you down if they are elected, you will be pissed and remove them next time around.

That does not work at the individual level.

Last edited:
Why are Democrats looking so weak in the upcoming election? Well, lets be honest here------------>whenever you bring up inflation and oil/fuel as the number 1 cause, every Leftist poster on this board comes back with either---------->Joe Biden does not control the cost of oil world wide, or Putin, Putin, Putin; throwing in The House of Saud and OPEC for good measure.

Do they have a point? Sure they do, but that is NOT the point that is pertinent! The actual point is---------> every.....let me spell that for you........E-V-E-R-Y Democrat on the stage running for President in the primaries from Mayor Pete, through Pocahontas, on down to Biden said to all of America...........we are going to screw fossil fuels. And so, the posters on this board who claim it is NOT joe and friends fault might have a rudimentary case, as long as they admit if it wasn't them, it is just because somebody else got to it before they could!

The same could be said about the border. What were the Democrats doing the whole time the last administration was in office? What did they all say on the primary stage about the situation? Did they not basically admit on that stage that we had to allow more illegals in; even if using phony legal points to do it like sanctuary from oppression, asylum, etc?

What about crime and punishment, and what did these people say? Who/whom wanted brilliantly to defund police, and how has that worked out........even if they actually didn't, but wanted to and tied the police's hands in the process?

Americans are not stupid when they have a choice--------------->when your house is on fire, do you want to send in a fireman, or a pyromaniac who wanted to start your house on fire in the 1st place, but you can't prove he was the one who started it as he insists it wasn't him, but this is what he actually wanted all along..........by his own words no less on a stage! Who/whom is more likely to put that fire out!!!!!

We all need to understand that a % of the population (look at this board) likes what is going on. They are willing to put everyone in financial hardship to get their agenda across. It is NOT all Democrats, it is far LEFT Democrats. What % of these people do you actually think exist in the voting population? 30 to 35% tops, most everyone else is focused on bread and butter issues.

I contend, that the larger the turnout, the more they are going to get blown out; which is against some popular thinking. Why? Because 35% of 100 is far smaller than 35% of a thousand. 35% of 100,000 is far smaller than 35% of a million. 35% of a million is far smaller than 35% of 100 million. The fact is, that if they somehow forced everyone to vote, the far Left would be hard pressed to win dogcatcher in many areas.

And so, the key here is to VOTE. Forget that the polls show the GOP pulling away, and I put that to Democrats also. Invest yourself in the outcome, so if you voted for someone who lets you down if they are elected, you will be pissed and remove them next time around. Personally, I don't care which levers you pull, but if you pull them and they screw the pooch while holding office, eventually you are going to switch sides for self preservation for you, and your family. And that is what civil political discourse is------------>you deciding what is important to you, and how your people came through on what they promised.

What the Democrats had promised from that stage, has come to pass when you think about it. Doesn't matter if you believe they didn't cause it, they freely admitted they wanted most of what you see. All that really matters is------->is this what you want, and if not, are they the people you trust to reverse course, when they also freely admit, they have no intention of doing so. Guess we will find out soon!
Your username looks like you’re declaring that you are a whore.

Hoosier buddy? Hoosier pal?

Instead of pathetic retorts just admit that the truth hurts and it pisses you off, so you come back with stupid stuff.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Very accurate statement . Vote red cuz democrats want you dead .

Feel better?

This is one of the inadequacies of our political system - we do not know what the social stratification percentages are - you are just guessing, and the novice reader is inclined to just believe it too. It is not just you - it's all the political pundits on TV using the slight rhetoric.

That does not work at the individual level.

Stratification doesn't exist by party when bread and butter issues are at the forefront. Only people who are hardcore will vote against their own best, economic interests. The worse it gets, the more of the former faithful will flee.

People on BOTH sides of the aisle, have to come to grips with a fact---------->either side can come up with a statistic that proves their point, even if the statistic is obscure. They will then pound it for weeks as evidence that their side is 100% correct. This is exactly why we see links to competing statistics to over turn the other sides.

I took a different approach. LISTEN to what they said, all of them! All you need do is go back to the primary debates, and no statistics needed. It doesn't matter who caused what, why, when, or where, but rather the fact that no matter who did, who wanted this path in the 1st place. People can push off blame as to why by using statistics to show some other culprit, but the fact is.........these people were going down this path as long as in power, no matter how we got here. Through their actions, they also show they have absolutely ZERO intention of reversing course, because this is where they wanted to take us in the 1st place. In essence, by their own words................they contend it was NOT them who forced us down the road we are on, but this was the road they would force us on had it been their choice.

Notice the political speak if you will------------->not a one of them insists we are on a bad road proclaiming everything is wonderful, but rather if YOU think it is a bad road, it was NOT them who did it! It is them having it both ways, plain and simple. Basically---------->everything is wonderful except for things I didn't do, but even if I didn't do it, I wanted to, just maybe someone beat me to it, and I am so happy they did........so vote for me and get more of the same.

Don't get me wrong, some people like this. But, if you are not in that group, just listen to what they said. Just call it up. They are gaslighting you to give you, MORE of the same, while blaming someone else for continuing down this path.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back