Thinking about trading or selling my Nikon D90 and getting a D7100

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Any thoughts? There is nothing the matter with the D90, it still takes GREAT pictures and it's only got 14000 snaps on it.

I think I'd just like the more advanced D7100 due it's 24 MP resolution 1/8000th shutter speed, no low pass filter, ISO up to 25,600, faster sync speed, etc.

There is a lot of good used stuff like this available and that's the way I'll go.

All my lenses will fit as well. So looking at a very good condition one on AMZ for about 600.00, body only.

Any thoughts? There is nothing the matter with the D90, it still takes GREAT pictures and it's only got 14000 snaps on it.

I think I'd just like the more advanced D7100 due it's 24 MP resolution 1/8000th shutter speed, no low pass filter, ISO up to 25,600, faster sync speed, etc.

There is a lot of good used stuff like this available and that's the way I'll go.

All my lenses will fit as well. So looking at a very good condition one on AMZ for about 600.00, body only.
I have a D7200 and a Df. I love the Full Frame Df for increased depth of field and wider angle of view but the DX 7200 is a good back up camera.
The Df also takes non Ai lenses and will meter connect with any pronged Nikon lense.

• Banned
They usually give trustworthy reviews.
Nikon D90 Review
Thanks. I've had one for 8 years, Look at this sharp! Thinking of upgrading.

grasshopper_web.jpg

• Banned
That's one reason I'm thinking of upgrading. More MP and more ISO, with better quality ISO even at higher settings. I can't go much above 800 on the D90 or it gets grainy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back