THink Solyndra is bad...there is worse.

How close are they to bankruptcy??

I am sure we will find out in a few years when they do - after this money runs out.
What is CLEARLY disturbing is the very close ties to chief Obama supporters.
Jesus Christ people - how many examples of cronyism does it take before people see that Obama has turned the White House into "Big Chicago".

Green jobs are growing faster than any other job market in this country and abroad...so, naturally, Rebublicants are against it.

Grist | Environmental News, Commentary, Advice

Study Cites Strong Green Job Growth - NYTimes.com

NOLA.com : Green jobs expected to grow in number in Louisiana

Idiot.

What does the growth of the Green Job Industry have to do with clear examples of Obama rewarding Campaign Donors with Huge Loans, one of which has already failed, and a few more that appear to be on the road to failing.

Obama is practicing Cooperate Cronyism and using Stimulus funds to Reward Big donors, with huge loans. Now he wants us to pass another "Jobs" bill so he can Have another couple hundred Billions dollars to Hand out.

I knew they said he was going to have a 1 billion dollar campaign War Chest, I just didn't realize he was going to have Hundreds of Billions of Dollars with which to buy Votes.

The Chicago way at it's best. Congratulations all you fucking idiots who Swooned to Obama's Speeches and put him in the White House. You have turned DC into a huge version of the single most Politically corrupt place in America.

Woo hooo, 4 More years and Obama will have been able to Buy his army of Brown Shirted Thugs, and this country is done as we know it.

Sheer Insanity.

The White House has reportedly shoved $1,000,000,000 of your money into yet another risky green venture.

$737 Million to Crescent Dunes
$337 Million to Sempra Energy

Both Solar Energy plants that have been unable to compete.

BOTH have direct ties to Obama campaign major supporters.

Two Solar-Powered Plants Get Loan Guarantees - WSJ.com

casablancarenaultrick_thumb.jpg

Just something else Repubs only seem to care about when Democrats do it.

The only way to stop ANY of this by ANY candidate is through public financing of campaigns.

you mean the public financing that obama opted out of, hack?

Obama Forgoes Public Money in 1st for Major Candidate - NYTimes.com

"With his decision, Mr. Obama became the first candidate of a major party to decline public financing — and the spending limits that go with it — since the system was created in 1976, after the Watergate scandals."

blow it out your ass, hack.

:rofl:

I think we need some auditing of campaign funds and private bank accounts here and abroad for our dear president. Check his aliases. Blind trusts, my arse.

The only way to stop ANY of this by ANY candidate is through public financing of campaigns.

That is a great idea, I bet Obama will announce that he will give one of the million dollar Canadain buses to the Republicans to use on the campaign trail. Maybe even loan them a jet to fly it around just like he did.

Have you lost your mind, can't we find honest people to be in Washington. Joe the Plumber would be better than Obama.

Said by an Obamamite who is working very, very VERY hard to attract $1 B I L L I O N in contributions.

Said by an Obamamite who is working very, very VERY hard to attract $1 B I L L I O N in contributions.

Because that is what it takes. The POINT is, that it shouldn't.

http://www.dylanratigan.com/2011/08/19/our-constitutional-amendment-get-money-out-of-politics/

The White House has reportedly shoved $1,000,000,000 of your money into yet another risky green venture.

Yeah--once the Federal Government starts a program--get out of the way--they don't learn they just keep writing out those checks.

It couldn't be more obvious that the only country that can produce solar panels cheaply is CHINA. American companies are not going to able to compete with that--so let's keep throwing taxpayer dollars down the toilet.

There is 9 BILLION in the stimulus bill that was dedicated to green energy--this is just a scratch on the surface--that is going to get a lot bigger--before we get the economic moron and his administration out of the oval office.

Frankly I can't believe the house can't stop these checks from going out. They hold the purse--strings and there should be lots of SCREAMING about this right NOW.

Yeah--once the Federal Government starts a program--get out of the way--they don't learn they just keep writing out those checks.

It couldn't be more obvious that the only country that can produce solar panels cheaply is CHINA. American companies are not going to able to compete with that--so let's keep throwing taxpayer dollars down the toilet.

There is 9 BILLION in the stimulus bill that was dedicated to green energy--this is just a scratch on the surface--that is going to get a lot bigger--before we get the economic moron and his administration out of the oval office.

Frankly I can't believe the house can't stop these checks from going out. They hold the purse--strings and there should be lots of SCREAMING about this right NOW.

My whole thought on this has been this...I wouldn't be so upset if the money was spent on RESEARCH of solar technology - rather than throwing it down the toilet and giving it to existing technology that is inefficient/expensive and cost more than it saves.
Just plain f*cking stupid.

Yes, that public financing. All candidates should have to take it. No person, no company, no PAC should be able to donate directly to any candidate.

Change the rules, but don't blame someone for playing by them.

Our Constitutional Amendment: Get Money Out of Politics | Dylan Ratigan

Bullshit. Obama was suppose to be different.

Oh and taking Donations is one thing, that is playing the Game. Pushing questionable .5 Billion dollar loans through to reward the People who donated to you. That's not playing the game, and we do not have to accept it, that's Criminal.

I mean were not even talking about giving some company a tax break as a reward, which is bad, but at least you are just letting them keep more of the Money they make. No that's not good enough for King Obama. He Actually gives them .5 Billion dollars knowing full well the Company is going to fail, and the Tax Payers will get fucked in Bankruptcy Court.

Criminal I tell you. From the Hope and change President.

New Topics

Forum List

Back