Think Seriously About This:

No...I'm not wrong. At one point after the first debate Karl Rove predicted what he called a Republican mandate......332 electoral votes for Romney. I heard it!

No, you are wrong. Sorry but if you do not have the quote then you're telling me to rely on what may very well be (for all I know) the voices in your head.
But, let us say after the first debate Rove said something like that. In October, as the polls and early voting began and people started making predictions based on incoming information, pedictions were all over the place. Going into the last week, Rove was predicting somewhere between 280 and 290 electoral votes for Romney.

The biased Fox News network broadcast repeatedly that Romney would win the election and Karl Rove was the ringleader. Goddamit.....I heard him predict a 332 electoral college vistory for Romney. If you can't prove that he didn't STFU

Hell...right now they are making excuses which blame the democrats for increasing urban populations and fradulent ID's. Like I said.....the assholes have never, not once admitted they were wrong.....not just about this election, about any fucking thing. You're a perfect example.

If they don't change their total dedication to corporations and the wealthy, get off the governing women's personal sexual problems, standing in the way of amnesty for Latinos, giving half of taxpayer's money to Halliburton...on the credit, and get back to Eisenhower days they are history.

There are so many funny things about this post I don’t really know where to begin…so I’ll start at your beginning.
First you precede everything with, “The biased Fox News network…” So what? Yeah it is biased, just like CNN and MSNBC as well as the New York Times and NBC, ABC, and CBS. Again, so what; why are you so angry about that?

Second, you are asking me to prove that Karl Rove never said something I never heard him say. This is the kind of stuff that makes me laugh. It is figuratively, like asking someone to prove the Boogey Man doesn’t exist. If you say he does and I say he doesn’t, asking me to prove he does not exist, and my inability to come up with evidence of something non-existent is not proof that he does. This is sophomoric argument at best. It is simple, you charged that Rove predicted 332 electoral votes for Romney, I challenged you to prove this and you cannot.

Now third, as to your over-the-top anger within your second paragraph, I have heard many of the people who thought Romney would win saying flat-out that they got it wrong. I laughed at Dick Morris, but I give him credit for having the guts to come out and say that he was simply wrong in predicting the voter turnout. So here again you are wrong, both about some of the pundits as well as about me.

As to your analysis of what the republicans have to do, I would not take advice from an off the handle chap like you. HALLIBURTON! Good lord man, learn a new trope.:lol:

No, you are wrong. Sorry but if you do not have the quote then you're telling me to rely on what may very well be (for all I know) the voices in your head.
But, let us say after the first debate Rove said something like that. In October, as the polls and early voting began and people started making predictions based on incoming information, pedictions were all over the place. Going into the last week, Rove was predicting somewhere between 280 and 290 electoral votes for Romney.

The biased Fox News network broadcast repeatedly that Romney would win the election and Karl Rove was the ringleader. Goddamit.....I heard him predict a 332 electoral college vistory for Romney. If you can't prove that he didn't STFU

Hell...right now they are making excuses which blame the democrats for increasing urban populations and fradulent ID's. Like I said.....the assholes have never, not once admitted they were wrong.....not just about this election, about any fucking thing. You're a perfect example.

If they don't change their total dedication to corporations and the wealthy, get off the governing women's personal sexual problems, standing in the way of amnesty for Latinos, giving half of taxpayer's money to Halliburton...on the credit, and get back to Eisenhower days they are history.

There are so many funny things about this post I don’t really know where to begin…so I’ll start at your beginning.
First you precede everything with, “The biased Fox News network…” So what? Yeah it is biased, just like CNN and MSNBC as well as the New York Times and NBC, ABC, and CBS. Again, so what; why are you so angry about that?

Second, you are asking me to prove that Karl Rove never said something I never heard him say. This is the kind of stuff that makes me laugh. It is figuratively, like asking someone to prove the Boogey Man doesn’t exist. If you say he does and I say he doesn’t, asking me to prove he does not exist, and my inability to come up with evidence of something non-existent is not proof that he does. This is sophomoric argument at best. It is simple, you charged that Rove predicted 332 electoral votes for Romney, I challenged you to prove this and you cannot.

Now third, as to your over-the-top anger within your second paragraph, I have heard many of the people who thought Romney would win saying flat-out that they got it wrong. I laughed at Dick Morris, but I give him credit for having the guts to come out and say that he was simply wrong in predicting the voter turnout. So here again you are wrong, both about some of the pundits as well as about me.

As to your analysis of what the republicans have to do, I would not take advice from an off the handle chap like you. HALLIBURTON! Good lord man, learn a new trope.:lol:

I love it! Keep on thinking that way and your ass is history.

Actually I think your ass is history either way. Low tax rates for the wealthy is what fucked up the country to begin with.

3.jpg

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

Thinking what way, that the GOP lost ground and that they need to regroup and figure out a way to reach more people? I am not really sure which deep end you are swimming in but you there and drowning my friend.
Nothing you have said is relevant. It is not profound nor seemingly considered. You are saying that the GOP needs to change…well a big “!DUH!” to that. Of course they do.

The part of your posts that I and other are taking issue with is that you are making things up; like Karl Rove’s predictions or that Bill O’Reilly was predicting some landslide. Neither of them made those predictions.
Furthermore, you pointing out that FOX is biased is ridiculous. Most people know this, including most people on the right. It is the left that is in denial about media bias, not the right.
Also, if you want to be taken seriously, watch your mouth. There is no need to be vulgar in 4 out of 5 posts. Say what you have to say kindly and appropriately and more people will tune into what you have to say.

Actually I think your ass is history either way. Low tax rates for the wealthy is what fucked up the country to begin with.

Now put up a chart for each year showing revenues. Maybe the debt would be even higher without increased revenues that we believe came from tax code changes.
Nobody disputes that the government spends to much [as you prove (sort of) in the chart above]. Now what policies increase revenue? Isn't that the real question?

Tell me, what happened when cap/gains were cut?

Thinking what way, that the GOP lost ground and that they need to regroup and figure out a way to reach more people? I am not really sure which deep end you are swimming in but you there and drowning my friend.
Nothing you have said is relevant. It is not profound nor seemingly considered. You are saying that the GOP needs to change…well a big “!DUH!” to that. Of course they do.

The part of your posts that I and other are taking issue with is that you are making things up; like Karl Rove’s predictions or that Bill O’Reilly was predicting some landslide. Neither of them made those predictions.
Furthermore, you pointing out that FOX is biased is ridiculous. Most people know this, including most people on the right. It is the left that is in denial about media bias, not the right.
Also, if you want to be taken seriously, watch your mouth. There is no need to be vulgar in 4 out of 5 posts. Say what you have to say kindly and appropriately and more people will tune into what you have to say.

LOL!! I'm LMAO!!!!!!!

Karl Rove's 19 Justifications For The GOP's 2012 Election Loss (VIDEO)

The last three weeks before the election Fox News reported poll results favoring Romney. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Dennis Miller et al plus Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly that Romney would win. Karl Rove predicted the opposite of the results giving Romney 332 electoral votes and Limbaugh said it wouldn't even be close.

CNN comments when they were reporting polls said it was either close or favoring Obama depending upon how six or eight swing states voted. The rest is history.

The egotistical right wing starts out thinking everything about them is good and right and everything about anything or anyone who opposes them is bad and wrong and the worse thing is that they can't even admit they got beat. Not once have they ever admitted somebody else was right or that they were wrong....about anything. If they don't change a lot of things...including that attitude they are history as a political party. That part is not just my opinion it's the bold faced truth.

You should probably goto the archives in 2004 just to see the Bush stole the election posts with all the Kerry polls being sited as evidence. I think you'll learn the definition of irony... or is that hypocracy?

LOL!! I'm LMAO!!!!!!!

Again, so?
I think you have issues son. You are rude, crude, and unrefined. This is common among people who are emotions based.
Now calm down and read what I am saying:
You made up a prediction about Karl Rove. You said that he used an exact number (332). He did not. You said O'Reilly claimed a landslide was coming. He did not. Now you are angry and saying that the right is making excuses. I find this strange that they are saying that they got it wrong and you still have problems.
In life, when something goes wrong, when you make a mistake, you take a step back and look at where things diverged from the plan. It is an adult thing to do.
Whatever excuse they come up with are just that, excuses. I am fine with it. why can't you be?
I have never met sore winner before, but thanks for personifying one for me.

The last three weeks before the election Fox News reported poll results favoring Romney. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Dennis Miller et al plus Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly that Romney would win. Karl Rove predicted the opposite of the results giving Romney 332 electoral votes and Limbaugh said it wouldn't even be close.

CNN comments when they were reporting polls said it was either close or favoring Obama depending upon how six or eight swing states voted. The rest is history.

The egotistical right wing starts out thinking everything about them is good and right and everything about anything or anyone who opposes them is bad and wrong and the worse thing is that they can't even admit they got beat. Not once have they ever admitted somebody else was right or that they were wrong....about anything. If they don't change a lot of things...including that attitude they are history as a political party. That part is not just my opinion it's the bold faced truth.

(SARCASM)
Worst than that, Cammmpbell

I think the Republicans supressed the Conservative turn out!! Think about it.

1)Polls that indicate a Republican landslide
2)Policies and propaganda that deter early voting among conservatives(See Florida)
3)Election day snafus by right wingers!
4)States "supposedly" in Romney's camp are won narrowly by Obama and the Democrats
5)No Rightwinger is complaining about it except for one kook(Allen West) that realized something was wrong when he noticed results that swung heavily to the opposition. Did any other results swing towards the left for no reason? Go back to 1 and decide.

Yep--I seriously believe that the Republicans suppressed the conservative vote. Since there are no coincidences in politics, I am now trying to figure out why!!

LOL!! I'm LMAO!!!!!!!

Again, so?
I think you have issues son. You are rude, crude, and unrefined. This is common among people who are emotions based.
You made up a prediction about Karl Rove. You said that he used an exact number (332). He did not. You said O'Reilly claimed a landslide was coming. He did not. Now you are angry and saying that the right is making excuses. I find this strange that they are saying that they got it wrong and you still have problems.
In life, when something goes wrong, when you make a mistake, you take a step back and look at where things diverged from the plan. It is an adult thing to do.
Whatever excuse they come up with are just that, excuses. I am fine with it. why can't you be?

I said I Love It!

If you people still have no idea what happened it's gonna happen over and over and your party is toast. You couldn't beat a Black man with the worst economy since Jimmy Carter. That's like spotting a professional football team 20 points and seeing them win by 30....that's a total of 50 in case you're using your Fox calculator.

Last edited:
LOL!! I'm LMAO!!!!!!!

Again, so?

I said I Love It!

If you people still have no idea what happened it's gonna happen over and over and your party is toast. You couldn't beat a Black man with the worst economy since Jimmy Carter. That's like spotting a professional football team 20 points and seeing them lose by 30....that's a total of 50 in case you're using your Fox calculator.

Well we agree on 2 things, and yet again you missed them.
I have said now 3 times that "Of course the GOP has to change things up..."
And since you started off by saying some untrue things and have not proven them to be true, you must agree that you made some stuff up there in the begining of this thread.
Have a nice day.

LOL!! I'm LMAO!!!!!!!

Again, so?

I said I Love It!

If you people still have no idea what happened it's gonna happen over and over and your party is toast. You couldn't beat a Black man with the worst economy since Jimmy Carter. That's like spotting a professional football team 20 points and seeing them lose by 30....that's a total of 50 in case you're using your Fox calculator.

So being black was a handicap for Obama?

Again, so?

I said I Love It!

And since you started off by saying some untrue things and have not proven them to be true, you must agree that you made some stuff up there in the begining of this thread.
Have a nice day.

The day my shit is proven to be a lie will be the day that Fox news and everyone who watches that Rupert Murdoch farce of a news channel joins the holy ghost floating on a cloud, flies off to paradise and lives forever. It ain't a gonna' fuckin' happen.

I said I Love It!

Have a nice day.

The day my shit is proven to be a lie will be the day that Fox news and everyone who watches that Rupert Murdoch farce of a news channel joins the holy ghost floating on a cloud, flies off to paradise and lives forever. It ain't a gonna' fuckin' happen.

Why do the most hateful people have pictures of puppies in their avatar?

Wow, you are seriously unhinged...and to think you take issue with people on the right. Geesh.
We have been in contact with one another for all of 20 minutes and your language is already off-the-charts unnecessary. Calm down.
This is the problem I have with the thoughtless sect of Liberalism. I have no problems with those on the left with whom I disagree in general. In fact I am fine with disagreement. But you hate just to hate. You don’t even realize when somebody agrees with you.
I am going to point out a few things here so that maybe you will understand:

You brought up spending being ridiculous. I agree with you.

You brought up that the GOP needs to do some introspection. I agree with you.

You point out that the prognosticators on the right were wrong about their election projections. I agree with you.

As far as I can tell from this sad exchange, we differ in how to raise revenues and to what extent Karl Rove was wrong. You state he made a landslide projection and I pointed out to you that he didn’t and all you have to offer in return is a series of vulgarities.
As I said, the GOP needs a change, but as you are proving, the last type of person they need to take advice from is someone like you.

Here is some free advice; let go of the FOX fixation you seem to have, it is a bit bizzare.

Last edited:

They do that on purpose. People look to the "news" (and somebody kill me) to see what "people" are saying, what the "mainstream" opinion is, because ...it seems like (studies have shown) people like to be with other people, and agree with other people, and IF they can be convinced that most "other people" disagree with them, they will then (again, somebody kill me) disagree with themselves. IF the "news" can convince enough people that THEY are out of step with the OTHER people around them, THEY will shut the fuck up about what they really think (some, enough of them) to the point that the majority opinion is just what it was TOLD it is.

This is mass culture, brought to you by mass manipulation, and delivered through mass consumption.

TUMS is NOT the answer for the tightness in your chest OR the looseness of your bowels.

Have a nice day.

Why do the most hateful people have pictures of puppies in their avatar?

If calling it to your attention that Rupert Murdoch, one of the most arrogant, self rightous, right wing billionaire assholes in the world owns Fox news points out my hatred.....go for it.

Last edited:
The right wing has demonstrated that they live in an alternative universe on every issue from voters to science. There thought is Orwellian in nature. They are the very ones that would create '1984' were they in power long enough.

:badgrin:
Wow, liberals are so tolerant!

Why SHOULD they be? The truth has a liberal bias, and that is what it is. In the face of everything that is in the face of the opposition of truth, WHY should the truth mewl? THAT is one of my biggest bitches ABOUT the left - they try too hard for consensus when they already have a majority.

Ya know what? Leftists policies help YOU, if you are, indeed, helped by rightist policies, by seeing that everything you operate on, and from, and over, stands firm. That cracks, and YOU fall.

Those of us already on the ground floor already know how to cope. We've been doing it for more than a minute and pointing out the cracks to those who didn't want to listen, SIMPLY because we have enough of our own to care for, and we have no patience for having to tie your shoes too.

The right wing has demonstrated that they live in an alternative universe on every issue from voters to science. There thought is Orwellian in nature. They are the very ones that would create '1984' were they in power long enough.

:badgrin:
Wow, liberals are so tolerant!

Why SHOULD they be? The truth has a liberal bias, and that is what it is. In the face of everything that is in the face of the opposition of truth, WHY should the truth mewl? THAT is one of my biggest bitches ABOUT the left - they try too hard for consensus when they already have a majority.

Ya know what? Leftists policies help YOU, if you are, indeed, helped by rightist policies, by seeing that everything you operate on, and from, and over, stands firm. That cracks, and YOU fall.

Those of us already on the ground floor already know how to cope. We've been doing it for more than a minute and pointing out the cracks to those who didn't want to listen, SIMPLY because we have enough of our own to care for, and we have no patience for having to tie your shoes too.

Que Es Veritas?
I ask this in a benign manner.
If truth can shift through the method of equivocation, than what is the truth?

If a man cheats on his wife with a prostitute a liberal hates the man, and they should. To a liberal, the wife is the victim.

If a man cheats on his wife with a man (Jim Mcgreevey) they heralds him as a brave man who was forced underground by an ill society.
The fact of the matter is that the act of cheating is the issue and not with whom the person cheated. Excusing one act that is similar to another is not “truth” nor perspective, it is a flat out denial of the real issue. It is a rejection of the truth.
I am a conservative who can careless about gay marriage, if they want to, fine with me. I am not bothered by homosexuality in general; to each his own. But, and this comes from a man who is himself very flawed, the truth is that a moral failing is a moral failing.
In my example you either accept a man cheated or you do not, but you do not excuse one and condemn the other.
I suggest you consider what is true rather than accepting what you believe as the truth rather than your view.
You ask why liberals should be tolerant. I say to you that tolerance of difference in appearance is the easy way out. It probably makes you feel good. But the true test of tolerance is for a person to listen to another who has different views. Your distinctions are those of nature, but I ask what is your threshold for those that are a product of those who provided the nurturing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back