Things to add to CRT teachings, now that we're going to teach "real US history"...

Yeah, you see, if you use the right "code words", you can pretend you aren't talking about brown people. Sure. Forget that border apprehensions were at a 20 years low when Trump took office. (And actually went up on his watch).

There are more poor people than rich people. I can understand why a well-off person would vote Democratic. It's called "being a decent human being". If you are a rich person and greedy, you should totally vote Republican, if you can weather the storm of the INEVITABLE Republican recession.

But why would a poor white person vote for Republicans... Oh, because the REpublicans have been playing on their racial fears. So they vote for the people who have been slowly dismantling their middle class lifestyle.

View attachment 592188

Wow, that's the sloppiest analogy I've ever seen. The people who got convicted were all dealing with the Russians. So they deal with the Russians to benefit Trump, and you really think Trump, who let's not forget, only hires the best people, knew nothing about it.

OJ was found innocent. Our justice system sucks.

That's nice. If you are lower class white trash, you are also more likely to vote Republican, but you know that, right?

Why would they need to do that? Republicans haven't won the majority of the electorate since 2004.

Most people LIVE IN CITIES. That's why they are called CITIES.

You are completely hopeless. You should look into getting a lobotomy for a fresh clean start.

I'd still be smarter than the average Trump Supporter... you people are stuck on stupid.

Trump kills hundreds of thousands, wrecks the economy, incites riots in the streets, and you guys love him still.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, meanwhile this Trump support is secure in the knowledge that I made more money than you do now when I was in my mid-late 20's and that was quite some time ago. That may give you a little insight as to which one of us is "stuck on stupid."

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, meanwhile this Trump support is secure in the knowledge that I made more money than you do now when I was in my mid-late 20's and that was quite some time ago. That may give you a little insight as to which one of us is "stuck on stupid."

I'm sure you done-der got the nicest double wide in the south, Cleetus.

Only classless people boast about how much money they make.

Forum List

Back