• lettuce;

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • broccoli crowns;

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • pretzel salt;

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • rock salt;

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • None of these things belong on a hot dog, and I just might report this frick'n thread because of it.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just enough charr for some flavor,catshup ,onions, mustard,or any other topping,ya want enough on it so you can't see the dog anymore

If your going to eat chicken lips and assholes, then anything added is fluff...

Sounds like you need to stop eating cheap, skank-ass hot dogs.

They have pure beef ones, in case you didn't know.
I tried the new Ball Park beef franks, and I eat mostly Hebrew Nationals...

You need to try Hillshire Farms™ varieties.

Pure beef. No chicken parts.
I will if they ever have them...

Me? I like hotdogs loaded down with whatever the vendor has on his cart. I remember a hotdog cart on the base up in Newport RI that made some of the best Chicago style dogs.

The list is thoroughly inadequate. There are many things that Don't Belong on Hot Dogs that are far more egregious than what's on the list.

For example:

- Rat Poison
- Marshmallow Topping
- American Processed Cheese Food Product Spread
- Library Paste (although many of the moonbats may actually prefer this topping, if they don't eat all of it out of the jar first)

The best hot dogs ever were from Chris John's across the street from Oakland Technical High School on Broadway. It's a Burger King now, bleah.

My dad told me that it was Chris John's was Clint Eastwood's favorite restaurant in Oaklandtown. We used to go their for lunch once in awhile. I miss their all beef hot dogs on a steamed roll, topped mustard, diced onion, pickle relish and chopped tomatoes (sometimes with sauerkraut).

Our local butcher makes their own hotdogs...I buy those. No store bought for me.
But as for what belongs on them...mustard and onion. Anything else is just un-American. Unless of course it is a Chili-Dog...

A great hot dog should stand up by itself. Maybe a little mustard (brown not baby poop yellow)
It should explode flavor in your mouth as you bite into it

Smothering a hotdog with all kinds of shit is only disguising an inferior dog

No celery salt?

No chili?

Sheesh..........I might have to report this thread.

Nathan's hot dog on a warm bun, hot off the grill, topped with catsup, mustard, caramelized onion and homemade cole slaw. Perfection.

This one was good too...

IMAG0188.jpg

Last edited:
Oscar Meyer?
Just shoot me

Oscar Meyer dogs are stamped out in a machine by the thousands

A real Hot Dog comes in a natural casing with just the rights spices. The casing holds in the juices so that the flavor explodes in your mouth when you bite into it

Last edited:
Me? I like hotdogs loaded down with whatever the vendor has on his cart. I remember a hotdog cart on the base up in Newport RI that made some of the best Chicago style dogs.
Newport! I had a project at the NUWC Newport back in the mid 1990s! I liked the cottages on Bellvue Avenue. They all had names. So I figured that once you have 'made it' your house gets a name. So I named my house "The Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate".

Forum List

Back