Things that brought me to New Hampshire

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
Things that brought me to New Hampshire, from Arkansas.

Affecting me directly:

#1. Rat behavior from others.

I talk to a buddy at work about a gun collection that I have...
An FN Herstal AR-15, an FN Herstal SLP Shotgun and a FN Herstal five seven pistol...
Then I talk about world war 2 dive bombers and how they work and how bad it was to be a rear seat gunner on one of those airplanes..

The next day...
Here comes the manager...
What's all this about a gun collection and world war 2 dive bombers?

#2. Chat about how great it is to be in the middle of nowhere with nothing and with nobody.

#3. A conflict with the proud boys at my apartment complex in Arkansas, where they pointed a gun at me and I shot him.

#4. Their attitude that fighting is how things are done...
Out of the clear blue, Asking me how I'm going to win a fight after I broke some of my ribs in a scooter accident on black ice.

#5. The only way that business managers in Arkansas handle anything at all is to fire people.

Not affecting me directly, but things that I refuse to be a part of or fund with my taxes and money and be a subscriber to with my lifestyle and the people who I'm around and know.

#1. A national pussy police made up of random chauvinists off the street going around suing women for having an abortion.

#2. An education system that is so bad that when you ask what the electives are in a high school, they tell you that they teach abstinence, because they're stupid.

I'm not going to sit there and profit from stupidity or the lack of opportunities for others.

#3. Trumptard rhetoric.

Last edited:
Things that brought me to New Hampshire, from Arkansas.

Affecting me directly:

#1. Rat behavior from others.

I talk to a buddy at work about a gun collection that I have...
An FN Herstal AR-15, an FN Herstal SLP Shotgun and a FN Herstal five seven pistol...
Then I talk about world war 2 dive bombers and how they work and how bad it was to be a rear seat gunner on one of those airplanes..

The next day...
Here comes the manager...
What's all this about a gun collection and world war 2 dive bombers?

#2. Chat about how great it is to be in the middle of nowhere with nothing and with nobody.

#3. A conflict with the proud boys at my apartment complex in Arkansas, where they pointed a gun at me and I shot him.

#4. Their attitude that fighting is how things are done...
Out of the clear blue, Asking me how I'm going to win a fight after I broke some of my ribs in a scooter accident on black ice.

#5. The only way that business managers in Arkansas handle anything at all is to fire people.

Not affecting me directly, but things that I refuse to be a part of or fund with my taxes and money and be a subscriber to with my lifestyle and the people who I'm around and know.

#1. A national pussy police made up of random chauvinists off the street going around suing women for having an abortion.

#2. An education system that is so bad that when you ask what the electives are in a high school, they tell you that they teach abstinence, because they're stupid.

I'm not going to sit there and profit from stupidity or the lack of opportunities for others.

#3. Trumptard rhetoric.
:cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back